Close
Photo

The Moon Eye Plan - Will it happen? (Prediction)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

Poll: The Moon Eye Plan - Will it happen? (Prediction) (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Will the Moon Eye Plan happen?

1. Yes (16 votes [61.54%])

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

2. No (10 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

Vote

#1 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

Well, it's almost time to find out if the plan goes through or not. We got one more chapter left in the volume, which is the twist or conclusion. That said it's left off that Obito pretty much wiped out most of the alliance and now the process is almost complete. One final step and the world will engulf into the illusion. So for us audience, the one question to ask: will it happen?

Whether it does happen in next chapter or not, what matters is will it ever pass through. No, doing on small individuals don't really count. It has to be everyone. If some escapes, sure, you still win the call for "Yes". Predict away!

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Isn't there already a thread for predictions? http://www.narusaku....showtopic=12968 :P

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

As I already said in the podcast, but will repeat here anyway, I predict we are really going to have the manga version of the Road to Ninja movie, but played out a little differently. You see, it is going to be the same world, but the character won't change who they are. They will just change what they get. So Sasuke won;t be the lover-boy, but he will have his clan back and such. Naruto will have his parents back and Sakura....well not really sure what Sakura's greatest desires are. Perhaps we see a NS related thing with Naruto and Sakura pushing through the illusion or maybe even shattering the very illusion itself using the nature chakra.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

It would be weird since there are people who are immune to it, but it's kinda obvious Madara is going to mess up with the Moon Eye plan, he wants to perform it by himself which can end up giving the alliance more time to recover and come with a plan to stop it.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

I voted yes, simply because I hope it does. That's the climax I've been waiting for, I want to see some mind games and I'm hoping the Infinite Tsukuyomi will switch the focus back on the characters and less on the endless battle of 'my jutsu is bigger than your jutsu'. What I like is being able to see into the heart of the characters and I think it's one of Kishimoto's strongest points as a writer when he puts his mind to it.

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

I voted yes, simply because I hope it does. That's the climax I've been waiting for, I want to see some mind games and I'm hoping the Infinite Tsukuyomi will switch the focus back on the characters and less on the endless battle of 'my jutsu is bigger than your jutsu'. What I like is being able to see into the heart of the characters and I think it's one of Kishimoto's strongest points as a writer when he puts his mind to it.

For the record, it doesn't work like that. It's up to the "God" of that world (Obito or Madara) to decide what's going on in the world. Everyone will be in the same world.

#7 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

For the record, it doesn't work like that. It's up to the "God" of that world (Obito or Madara) to decide what's going on in the world. Everyone will be in the same world.

No worries, I'm fully aware of that. What I meant by mind games and all that was I want to see how the character's will react to Obito's seemingly 'perfect world', his idea of a utopia, if you will. I know not everyone is going to be transported to their own individual worlds and I didn't mean to imply that. 

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

No worries, I'm fully aware of that. What I meant by mind games and all that was I want to see how the character's will react to Obito's seemingly 'perfect world', his idea of a utopia, if you will. I know not everyone is going to be transported to their own individual worlds and I didn't mean to imply that. 

Oh that make sense. No worries. That said yeah I wonder if Obito would actually create a world for everyone to be happy. Imagine he just have a very quiet plain field while he and Rin live together. I really wonder if he has everything in mind. It feels like ever since everyone denies him, why should he care on making a better place for all. Not to mention it's possible that he will be immortal in his world. He can bend the rule.

#9 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

Oh that make sense. No worries. That said yeah I wonder if Obito would actually create a world for everyone to be happy. Imagine he just have a very quiet plain field while he and Rin live together. I really wonder if he has everything in mind. It feels like ever since everyone denies him, why should he care on making a better place for all. Not to mention it's possible that he will be immortal in his world. He can bend the rule.

That's a good question, it doesn't really seem possible to make a world where everyone can be happy. And that's why I want to see it so badly, I want to know what it's like, what this vision of Obito's is in the flesh.

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

That's a good question, it doesn't really seem possible to make a world where everyone can be happy. And that's why I want to see it so badly, I want to know what it's like, what this vision of Obito's is in the flesh.

Won't it be messed up if it's hell for all but him. I can see it happening. I can see Madara being surprised at the idea he thought. We got to remember, Obito only claimed that he wants to see Rin again. It feels like if you're not with him, then suffer in his world. I mean he suffered a lot and even in his childhood, minus his team, not a lot of them pay too much respect. So who knows where he's going.

#11 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

As I already said in the podcast, but will repeat here anyway, I predict we are really going to have the manga version of the Road to Ninja movie, but played out a little differently. You see, it is going to be the same world, but the character won't change who they are. They will just change what they get. So Sasuke won;t be the lover-boy, but he will have his clan back and such. Naruto will have his parents back and Sakura....well not really sure what Sakura's greatest desires are. Perhaps we see a NS related thing with Naruto and Sakura pushing through the illusion or maybe even shattering the very illusion itself using the nature chakra.

The genjutsu will show what a person wants most right? Maybe it will show Sakura with Naruto showing that deep down that is what she truly desires and this could wake up her feelings for him, or even the opposite where it does show her with Sasuke but then she sees it isn't all that great and that something is missing and that something is Naruto.

Or something like that.

If the genjutsu happens it will probably be temporary till they find a way out, how they do that I have no clue. Maybe like you said something NS related gets them out.

#12 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

I hope so I bet it would be pretty cool to see the Moon Eye Plan I would really be excited to see what the alliance will do

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#13 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

What if the genjutsu creates a contemporary world and for example K9 are all in high school and everything. Somehow Madara's words made me think people having chakra is a bad thing and will try to take it away.

Also in the chapter thread there was a small discussion regarding matrix and Naruto and maybe there will be agents that will take care of peace disturbances

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

What if the genjutsu creates a contemporary world and for example K9 are all in high school and everything. Somehow Madara's words made me think people having chakra is a bad thing and will try to take it away.

Also in the chapter thread there was a small discussion regarding matrix and Naruto and maybe there will be agents that will take care of peace disturbances

Bunch of Obitos will handle the situation. :lol:

#15 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

Bunch of Obitos will handle the situation. :lol:

Naruto and sasuke start punching Obito shows up with glasses and earpiece on and says.

You will not disturb the peace mister Uzumaki.

#16 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

I don't think the Moon Eye plan will happen. Main reason is that I don't think Kishi will change the story line and the plot this drastically. Possibly we'll get like a few panels from Obito on how would the characters live like if the plan succeeded or something close to that.

It would be a great twist, but for now, at least, I don't think so at all.

Edited by T XD, 13 September 2013 - 02:51 PM.

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Naruto and sasuke start punching Obito shows up with glasses and earpiece on and says.

You will not disturb the peace mister Uzumaki.

Now I want the plan to happen. Lol.

#18 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Won't it be messed up if it's hell for all but him. I can see it happening. I can see Madara being surprised at the idea he thought. We got to remember, Obito only claimed that he wants to see Rin again. It feels like if you're not with him, then suffer in his world. I mean he suffered a lot and even in his childhood, minus his team, not a lot of them pay too much respect. So who knows where he's going.

That's pretty much what I think too. But if Obito is the 'God', it seems to me that he would not be an active part inside the genjutsu, but something like its overseer.

#19 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

If it does happen, everyone's dead. I don't think Obito or Madara thought through this plan very well.

Ok, so everyone's in a genjutsu. Everyone. How will anyone eat? How will anyone survive for very long?

Will they take shifts?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#20 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

If it does happen, everyone's dead. I don't think Obito or Madara thought through this plan very well.

Ok, so everyone's in a genjutsu. Everyone. How will anyone eat? How will anyone survive for very long?

Will they take shifts?

This is exactly what I was thinking, but its possible that time will move faster in the infinite tsukuyomi. Maybe they can live an entire life times worth of time within it while like a day has only passed in reality? Not sure how it worked in RTN but I think Naruto & Sakura disappeared for less than a day but multiple days passed in the genjutsu.

10wnpqp.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users