• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

Starting a new thread as a home for the book pics as they're released (novels and art books, etc) and discussion about their content.

Saw this link this morning, the back cover of Sasuke on the art book.

I think he's looking like a cross between Madara and Nagato and nothing like the avenger Sasuke of old. 

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:05 PM

I miss the duckbutt hair too

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:54 PM

So in regards to Gaara's novel, who do you guys think he will be paired up with? Maybe the girl Matsuri from the anime?

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:39 PM

Starting a new thread as a home for the book pics as they're released (novels and art books, etc) and discussion about their content.

Saw this link this morning, the back cover of Sasuke's book.

I think he's looking like a cross between Madara and Nagato and nothing like the avenger Sasuke of old. 

I was gonna say Madara and Izuna. X-D But that's my own head canon of him being a direct descendant of theirs by way of Madara, hence why Kurama said his chakra was darker than Madara's.

#5 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:40 PM

So in regards to Gaara's novel, who do you guys think he will be paired up with? Maybe the girl Matsuri from the anime?

I'm thinking Matsuri. She is in the manga too but only in a couple of panels. I don't really like the idea of giving Gaara a love story though, just doesn't fit with him at all. I'm betting this novel will find a way to ruin him, which is too bad since he was one of the few characters that wasn't corrupted by the ending.

#6 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

I always thought Matsuri was a good match for him though I like the idea of him and Sakura too hehehehe.

#7 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:53 PM

I'm thinking Matsuri. She is in the manga too but only in a couple of panels. I don't really like the idea of giving Gaara a love story though, just doesn't fit with him at all. I'm betting this novel will find a way to ruin him, which is too bad since he was one of the few characters that wasn't corrupted by the ending.

Mostly because he wasn't mentioned untill the very last page

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#8 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:53 AM

They changed again Sasuke's jaw. Now it's similar to the original one.

#9 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:11 AM

OMFG !!! What's with all the apathetic guys suddenly getting all paired up   :wacko:  Why Gaara  leave him the kitten alone :twitch: . No More ! No More ! kitten this Excessive Shipping Ninja Fagotry Ugh !!!  sbAbnKz.gif  :sick: .   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:34 AM

I always thought that or Gaara was asexual, or he "wasnt into love" and romantic relationships yet.

Suddenly they have the urgent need to pair him up?

Edited by Drivenbyflame, 03 February 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#11 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

if you ask me I think they are trying to fix what they broke at the end of ther manga wat i'm trying to say is they are trying to attract more fans with these books because they have lost many fans and credibility at their Brend(naruto)in the end of the manga.so for me it's just bull kitten :ermm:

#12 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 05:11 PM

I always thought that or Gaara was asexual, or he "wasnt into love" and romantic relationships yet.

Well, unlike Sasuke, we have never seen Gaara openly reject romantic gestures from other girls. So I never thought of him as asexual despite never openly having an interest in girls.

#13 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:12 PM

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Gaara's getting a novel!?

tumblr_inline_mu9z8dnS6e1qkdogo.gif

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#14 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:16 PM

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT They're gonna pair him up with someone!?

tumblr_moy4doYLwx1qbbseto4_500.gif

#15 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:16 PM

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Gaara's getting a novel!?

tumblr_inline_mu9z8dnS6e1qkdogo.gif

Yep and it's another love story. Worked out great last time didn't it? :zaru:

#16 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:29 PM

Yep and it's another love story. Worked out great last time didn't it? :zaru:

780012.gif

#17 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:36 PM

Eww Gaara's gonna get a love story?? But I thought he only loved himself. Gaara x Mirror is my new OTP. <3

#18 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:39 PM

Well duh. It has to have a Fruits Basket ending where everyone is paired up. So EVERYONE is happy! :love: :love: :love:

Besides! Gaara needs a kid so he can take place in part 3 as well!! Because we care about money-I mean the story and characters SO very much!!!

[sarcasm intesifies]

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#19 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:45 PM

Well duh. It has to have a Fruits Basket ending where everyone is paired up. So EVERYONE is happy! :love: :love: :love:
Besides! Gaara needs a kid so he can take place in part 3 as well!! Because we care about money-I mean the story and characters SO very much!!!

[sarcasm intesifies]

Everyone has to breed in Naruto. Kids are great but hasn't SP ever heard of abstinence? Romantic love isn't the only type of love you need to survive.

#20 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:47 PM

Everyone has to breed in Naruto. Kids are great but hasn't SP ever heard of abstinence? Romantic love isn't the only type of love you need to survive.

Unless your name is Hinata then you'll be willing to sacrifice everything for romantic love. :zaru:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users