#41 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:35 AM

Why does he have hair?

so when he loses it it'll confirm his descent into madness. it's what i believe will happen. i think superman will be the cause of it.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#42 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:54 AM

If there's one thing this trailer absolutely sold me on, it's Affleck as Bruce Wayne.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#43 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:56 AM

so when he loses it it'll confirm his descent into madness. it's what i believe will happen. i think superman will be the cause of it.

That makes sense. 

As for Wonder Woman, I like this costume better:

1336383692280369224.jpg

Edited by Narufan85, 12 July 2015 - 03:57 AM.

#44 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:39 PM

They will most likely use the dark night return.

Yes and I even watched the movie fight on youtube. RHAT'S how hyped I am for this movie!

Because the dark knight.

This ain't the Christian Bale Batman, people.......... :mellow: That said, Can't wait for Ben Affleck's peformance as Batman, though I wish this Batman got an Origin movie like Man of Steel. Oh Well. 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:47 PM

Can't believe that's Affleck. He sure came a long way from his past career. One of the few rare actor bounce back strongly, especially his directing career.

#46 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:03 PM

That makes sense. 

As for Wonder Woman, I like this costume better:

1336383692280369224.jpg

yeah i really like her new suit.

Yes and I even watched the movie fight on youtube. RHAT'S how hyped I am for this movie!

This ain't the Christian Bale Batman, people.......... :mellow: That said, Can't wait for Ben Affleck's peformance as Batman, though I wish this Batman got an Origin movie like Man of Steel. Oh Well. 

you'll see his origin story in the movie. though his origin has been done to death, and almost everyone knows it by now so i do't think it's even necessary. this batman is an older take on him, where robin is dead and gordon is most likely dead too.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#47 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:38 PM

Absolutely loved the new trailer, the one moment that stood out to me was at the beginning when Bruce witnessed the destruction in Metropolis. 

Affleck perfectly displayed the levels of both fear and anger in the character and it gives a whole new look at not only why Batman wishes to destroy Supes, but also the final battle of Man of Steel as a whole. 

Also, who is absolutely hyped to see Jeremy Irons as Alfred? That dude has a legendary voice.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

Man of steel trailer is awesome, and then we got man of steel that have divide opinion.

Will the same thing happen in this movie? Only time will tell.

#49 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:35 PM

Man of steel trailer is awesome, and then we got man of steel that have divide opinion.

Will the same thing happen in this movie? Only time will tell.

Well to be fair, this is twice as awesome. So twice as divided? Lol. But seriously, I hope Snyder learned the mistake from MoS and go all positive route here. I'm glad that they actually use the fight from last movie as a problem, not like brush it off for fans to make fun of how is it weird that Superman fights Zod with no worries on everyone getting hurt in the process.

I'm still bewildered to see Affleck here, knowing his past was...yeah, let's just say he's no longer in the doghouse once he made a return as a director.

#50 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 05:01 PM

Woah. A full on laser eye blast? 

looks like the rumors might be true

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#51 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:41 AM

Sorry but I still say Jesse Eisenberg or whatever his name is, is bad for that role. The second he started with "The red capes are coming" I couldn't take him seriously.

Something else I didn't like is the introduction of kryptonite. I mean seriously.

Apart from that I can't wait to see Batman kicking Superman ass. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:56 PM

Sorry but I still say Jesse Eisenberg or whatever his name is, is bad for that role. The second he started with "The red capes are coming" I couldn't take him seriously.

Something else I didn't like is the introduction of kryptonite. I mean seriously.

Apart from that I can't wait to see Batman kicking Superman ass. :D

it'll be more the other way around ^_^

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#53 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:09 PM

The second he started with "The red capes are coming" I couldn't take him seriously.

I wanted to punch him in the face...

Not a fan of kryptonite being in Superman lore at all or just how it was introduced?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:13 AM

Not a fan of kryptonite being in Superman lore at all or just how it was introduced?

Dub step product most likely.

#55 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

I just hate kryptonite. You have a character who is basically God, and his weakness is a piece of rock from his home planet.

A character who's basically God falls to the ground as soon as he's exposed to a piece of rock. Give me a break.

I think it's one of the dumbest things ever created in fiction.

Edited by Nostradamus, 14 July 2015 - 02:48 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:47 PM

I just hate kryptonite. You have a character who is basically God, and his weakness is a piece of rock from his home planet.
A character who's basically God falls to the ground as soon as he's exposed to a piece of rock. Give me a break.
I think it's one of the dumbest things ever created in fiction.

Well, I think that's the point.
To give him weakness, since he's too strong.

#57 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:09 AM

It's as rocci says. It's the weakness they gave him to even the playing field. I don't know how old the inception of kryptonite is but it's what we've got. Not every single villain can be as strong as Doomsday, and magical villains always bring the danger of being too cartoony. 

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#58 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:23 AM

even in hush the bat admits that supes can easily kill him if he wanted to, and the kryptonite bats used only managed to hold him off for a little bit. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#59 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:19 AM

Sneak Peek Trailer:

CZSn9hA.jpg

#60 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 05:14 AM

New trailer:

Speechless. Truly speechless.

However I do have to say this Jesse Eisenberg guy is horrible. Absolutely terrible casting choice.

Edited by Nostradamus, 03 December 2015 - 05:17 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users