Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:50 PM

Episode 186 is out !

Just meh...

Next week filler with Jiraiya might be abit better!

Edited by Davidos, 18 November 2010 - 01:16 PM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:48 PM

I didn't watch it and I won't bother watching it I just know it was a bad like the rest, I will stick with my opinion that Pierot is doing this on purpose so they don't air Sakura's confession (I'm sure they must be angry with Kishi for making her confession). I see no reason for them to be making these silly fillers when the manga is very way ahead than usual.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 November 2010 - 01:49 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:41 PM

Despite nearly everyone's opinions of fillers, I found this one to be kind of entertaining, and Naruto came across less imbecilic like he's normally portrayed in filler. Despite when he finished off Lee's medicine, he was acutally being depicted as quite mature and almost wise, impulsive as always and a bit oblivious about a few things (how can you not tell when a bird as big as a crow/raven is perched on your head?), but he seemed to have his head on straight this time.

Bit disappointed that he didn't make much of a reaction to WHOM he was on the mission with. I was like "Dude, you're on a mission on your own with the two hottest girls in your age group, say something or do something pervy!". So yeah, I would've liked to see something like that. The animation was iffy at times (some character features were a little exagerated) but during the fight it really picked up. And the parts where all the weird stuff started happening around Sakura and Ino was rather funny. For a filler, I'll give it a 6.5/10,

Edited by Quinny52, 18 November 2010 - 03:44 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#4 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

i have to agree with Quinny25

it really wasnt bad at all smile.gif i enjoyed watching it actually biggrin.gif and yes, naruto seemed more like himself in this one, thank god XD
sometimes its as if he's mature beyond his years, than acts like a moron, its great XD i love this kid for that. his normal self is a great mix of humour and surprisingly, some wisdom and understanding smile.gif

i also really loved the fight. for once the fillers didint make him look like a complete useless pushover, he actually fought! and it was awesome! >:D

anway, i give it a 7/10 smile.gif

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:53 PM

Ill be in my bunk.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:31 AM

Hmm it wasn't bad for a filler, but still it could have been better.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:01 AM

I tend to agree that this filler was actually enjoyable to watch, but it still didn't top the revenge episode. And they finally gave Naruto the chance to wear the green spandex and we saw Sakura's reaction to it. wink.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#8 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:04 AM

Well at least next week's is an actual attempt to sort of work within canon, and something fans actually requested- showing Naruto's training with Jiraiya.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#9 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:43 AM

Well, my friend seems to think that the reason they're showing these fillers is to show that Sakura's thinking of Naruto, but I don't know about it.

#10 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Nov 19 2010, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, my friend seems to think that the reason they're showing these fillers is to show that Sakura's thinking of Naruto, but I don't know about it.

she was for that weird "outbreak" one

#11 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:26 AM

Eh, not too bad. The fight scene was better than we usually get in filler episodes, and Naruto wasn't a complete spazz for once, so I give it a pass.

#12 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:52 PM

The filler wasn't that bad !! tongue.gif I just hope that next weeks's 2 episodes with Jiraya are the last episodes of these damn Konoha history fillers..I want canon..I want Sakura's confession !!! ;( <3

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (AnIMeGiRL @ Nov 21 2010, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The filler wasn't that bad !! tongue.gif I just hope that next weeks's 2 episodes with Jiraya are the last episodes of these damn Konoha history fillers..I want canon..I want Sakura's confession !!! ;( <3

Like I said the five kage arc might begin by ep 200 I believe that's what Pierot has in mind, or perhaps they will let their fanatism for Hinata and NH get the best of them and they will continue postponing the arc and Sakura's confession with more horrible fillers.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:43 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they insert a flashback scene of Naruto remembering Hinata's confession while Sakura confesses to Naruto.

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Nov 21 2010, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't be surprised if they insert a flashback scene of Naruto remembering Hinata's confession while Sakura confesses to Naruto.

Seriously if they do that I will really have to facepalm.png at the situation. Especially since Hinata's confession has NOTHING to do with Sakura's confession, it's a dumb excuse from anti Sakura fans that she confessed to him because Hinata confessed to him first and she's trying to steal him away from her. rolleyes.gif

Sakura confessed to Naruto after Sai told her the truth of Naruto's feelings for her, she was able to see all the lenghts and sacrifices he has gone for her. Hinata's confession is irrelevant to the topic or the story whatsoever.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Nov 21 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please, don't jinx it! dry.gif Hinata has nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing with Sakura's confession. As Graven said, it will make an excuse for anti-NS fans to abuse the fact that Sakura is "stealling" Hinata's "true wub". Are you guys begging for World War III on the net?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

Really, how much they would f**** up and destroy a moment that shows how Naruto took the space left by Sasuke in Sakura's heart.

----------------
Now playing: The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

kinda hard to steal something you already have.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Nov 22 2010, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kinda hard to steal something you already have.

Nice one catsi Naruto hasn't had a clue about it probably not anymore after 474, but he has already won Sakura's heart since the beginning of the series little by little he started winning a piece of her heart until he eventually won the entire thing.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#20 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Nov 20 2010, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm....I was thinking that a while back....I think it's very plausible. Though I haven't watched any of the last 3 or 4 episodes so I wouldn't know what's happened lately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users