Close
Photo

What will you do after NaruSaku becomes canon?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:36 AM

So the big scene happens that finally makes Naruto and Sakura the endgame couple. What will you do then after learning this?

I for one, will not be the better person.

I would google for a popular NH fanclub site and read their debate thread from page 1 all the way to the page that would slowly lead to their destruction mwahaha.gif

But I won't gloat ofcourse rolleyes.gif

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#2 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

I'd sit back and watch as the NarutoBase forum implodes. cool.gif

Star Crossed Lovers

#3 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

haha to be honest I never followed the NH or any other fan bases so to me I could care less how they'd react. But when it happens I can imagine the satisfying feeling I'd have "Yoshi!"

narusakuct7.gif

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

not this again!!!! so i ll be here for ever as i ve found many good friends . i ll debate new pairing like ichiruki. haha

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

I would in this order,
  1. Smile.
  2. laugh.
  3. Finish the chapter (unless it happens on the last page).
  4. Watch the fallout on any forum with a NH majority (with a bowl of popcorn).
  5. Wait for trolls to show up here.
  6. And finally celebrate with meatball subs and a Cherry Coke.
Or at least that's the plan. And please note that when it comes to number 4 I will not be adding fuel to the fire (i.e. posting anything), but I am gonna be watching the flames, (I imagine that I will be using F5 allot).

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#6 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

Well if it happens then I'll spend the entire day celebrating on tumblr and our FC with other NS fans and watching AMV's and such. I might lurk around other fandoms rolleyes.gif and I'll reread the entire manga so I can watch their relationship from the very start..again.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

Make the biggest most awesome podcast the world has ever seen.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

Look up a lot of AMVs and fan art in order to bask. happy.gif

I wouldn't go trolling though.

#9 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

I think I'll download the manga as a whole and reread. Then I'll start buying the manga.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#10 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

First I'll be glad that it's over. And that for once a pairing I support becomes endgame.

Then I'll be mad for Kishimoto taking so long and feeding us this needless drama.

And for last I'll lurk in other forums just to watch the fandom explodes in a thousand different ways. This one would be glorious in particular.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

I'll be free!!!!!!!

well i'll be on Japan before it becames canon everything is already setup going to Japan next year and then come back to my country after 3 years.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

With all due respect I will go to YT accounts of sawyer and VJ and tell them a big" I TOLD YOU SO!" and after that I will resume with my life while the NH and SS fandom rage joining the club of many angry Ranma/Shampoo, Inuyasha/Kikyo and Zuko/Katara fans. I will start searching what other good anime I might get fond of like I did with Naruto.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Well, I already made a bet to buy all volumes before becoming canon. So in this case, I will do something big. One thing for sure, it will feel like Star Wars Episode 6 ending.

#14 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Get a life !!! tongue.gif

jokings aside .. if I didn't die of so much happiness biggrin.gif I'll come celebrate with my fellow NaruSaku shippers here and on tumblr and probably just take a look at some forums to see their reactions ...

Edited by Tsubaki, 22 March 2013 - 04:08 PM.

Sig by karudoll

#15 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 22 2013, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get a life !!! tongue.gif

jokings aside .. if I didn't die of so much happiness biggrin.gif I'll come celebrate with my fellow NaruSaku shippers here and on tumblr and probably just take a look at some forums to see their reactions ...

This 100 times.
In all seriousness I would not get a life since I already have a grown up person life. I will hopefully start living my normal life again and forever down with Mangas, but not before celebrating NS becoming canon. biggrin.gif

#16 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

Honestly...I won't say anything to them, but I think I'll enjoy reading all the reactions from the NHers that I know (especially on OMF). And then I'll celebrate with my fellow NSers of course smile.gif

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#17 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

I'd get a buffalo chicken pizza and a nice cold Pepsi and start reading all the forums and naruto centric places I can, especially under the chapters posted online with live comment feeds and read the hate and rage for people saying how could Kishi betray his faithful fans, how he should change the ending, how it ruined the story, how sakura is going to die suddenly, etc. It would be the funniest rabid fan upset ever. They would somewhat deserve it in my opinion for being so bigoted, others who were rational about it, i accept their defeat with respect to them.

It would be incredibly funny either way. As for this site, all I can say is the admins better be sure to lock down the site for a bit, we can beat the fans but their flame war fallout will be the stuff of legends, never would there have been such an upset it would threaten the very fabric of this series rational fan image. I think it would be good to do that only to save this site from the countless spam rage they would bring if we won, hey neji fans would also be happy narusaku happened to prevent naruhina which was a wasted and glossed over death from hinata, I mean come on hinata, her cousin just died and she thinks warm and fuzzy thoughts about naruto. Just sad.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#18 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 22 2013, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be free!!!!!!!

well i'll be on Japan before it becames canon everything is already setup going to Japan next year and then come back to my country after 3 years.

why fly to japan dude?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#19 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

When NaruSaku becomes canon, I'll first have an epic fangirl attack at NaruSaku finally being canon, just like I did when InuKag became canon. After basking in my own happiness of seeing my OTP and being right, I'll go to this site and tumblr to celebrate with other NaruSaku fans. biggrin.gif

And then ... sit down with some soda, popcorn, and pizza and watch the rage tears of the NH/SS fanbases. God, that day will be amazing. Seeing so many NH/SS trolls bashing us, flaming us, and the couple will be the most hilarious, satisfying thing ever. 111189.gif I'm taking particular enjoyment in watching Sawyer's and VJ's reviews (more so the comments section, in Sawyer's case) to see the NH trolls. Maybe some 'I told you so''s to the trolls. Watching the sh*tstorms on tumblr in the Naruhina tag, too.

Finally, once I've had my fill of the pairing raging, I'll watch a crapload of AMVs on YT for a victory celebration and then re-read the manga. cool.gif

Eventually, once the novelty of NS canon wears off, I'll find another potential OTP to occupy my shipping tendencies and another series to get really into. But NaruSaku will always have a place in my heart. wub.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 23 March 2013 - 03:33 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#20 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

I'd go on multiply naruto forums and watch the narusaku fans brag for me biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users