• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#321 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:30 AM

DK: Well, like I said, this is pretty much a monologue, but yeah I kind of did it with her in mind. To be precise, this is something I wanted to write before putting a close into this chapter, both to make sure that I said everything I needed to say and to make sure that at least I can go on in life feeling like I did the right thing. This, however, isn't just for her, but for each of those I know. I must admit that I'm very reserved person, so this is me trying to open myself to others (kinda weird to do it on the net, but hey, is a start, hahahahaha)

But anyway, I talked too much about this. To answer your question, I do not know. Maybe she does, or maybe she doesn't. Whatever she is doing right now, it is her choice and I respect that. :-)

But anyway, how about you man? Everything alright?

#322 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:19 AM

I'm alright man. I just finished my last semester and only left with the final year project presentation on Thursday. Gonna start work only in August. Have to enjoy being a bum before I work forever.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#323 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:19 AM

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#324 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

Oh hey your back... or I'm not bright 

Whats happening :)

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#325 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:29 AM

DK: hah, thay sounds clever. Well, enjoy the next days and remember, you may have the weekends.despiye working XD

Scott: Cool song bro. :-)

MR: you're not bright? What do you mean?

Not much for now. on the process of enrolling for college, which actually has me happy Since is a goal I wanted to complete

_____

"I don't want to hold on... I want the strength to let go."

#326 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:11 AM

I mean have you been back for a while now... If you have, then I should have known XD

#327 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:20 AM

MR: I've been hanging around here and there but my activity hasn't been too high. You'll find the most of the time on Xbox 360 XD

#328 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

He spies on you when you go to the bathroom. I know I have proof.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#329 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hey shadow wolf how are lately? This forum has taken a who new level of pessimism that it really disgusts me.....sure  Im pessimistic about my opinion at times and i do vent out my frustration and so on, but there are some people in this forum that are taking it to the next level till the point it offends others and me especially. Today i saw people second guessing ramenatsu and megi's translations as nothing but being equally as biased as the ss and nh translation. Also when ramen defended his opinion as respectfully as possible he basically gets shut down as being very wrong about his opinion and his hard work to translate doesn't compare to a home issue that said person who responded back has. This is taking it to damn far.... -_-

Im officially going to leave this site its probably it not going to get any better time soon.

There are some that makes me want to come back to this forum who even though are pessimistic but respectful when responding and positive like you and others.

If there any way that i can contact you besides this forum please pm message me.  :happy:

oh and james s cassidy actually had a decent point regarding the forum: :

This whole "playing it safe" is not playing it safe anymore. It is not what they think it means and instead has turned people both paranoid and cynical. Not only that, but the same people become smug and put other people down like all of a sudden they know everything and everyone else is just stupid. Yeah, people who are optimistic in this forum is apparently stupid and doesn't know how to read this manga right, but to them reading this manga with huge paranoia and being cynical is the ONLY true way to read this manga.

I thought "playing it safe" means taking everything with a grain of salt until something happens directly, but I guess I was wrong because apparently "playing it safe" means be super pessimistic and believe the worst out of everything because nothing lives up to my expectations.

I didn't know this was an Anti-NS site otherwise I would not have signed up for it. If I want some of these kind of comments, I'll go to other Naruto forums.

You know, I rather be overly optimistic and at least be happy with my stay here then continue with this crap people do. So every time someone brings up 540, I am bringing up the interview and I will post it every time. Whether you agree with it or not.

I want to share something with you guys. A piece of advice for anyone who does this: If you are so afraid of disappointment with this manga that you have to "play it safe", then all you are doing is living in fear of it. The NH and SS fans have no fear whatsoever. Sure, they may be delusional from time to time, but at least they are not cowards like some of you are and are not afraid to wield their pairing pride. I am not afraid to be proud of my pairing choice and I will continue to wave my banner regardless if NS becomes canon or not.

Now before I get any sort of comment like "Well, that's not what we are doing...or saying...or being..." Yeah, it is exactly like that.

I had NO expectations of Sakura in this war ever since the encounter with Sasuke. I had none. I didn't expect her to fight, gain power-ups, nothing. I thought her entire existence was done until at least the Naruto vs Sasuke fight where things would weigh the greatest. Because I had no expectations, I got excited whenever Sakura did anything and it made me happy. I got excited when all those NS intereactions happened and yet I consider them all NS scenes. I was happy when all the SS theories were just proven so wrong on so many levels and was jumping for joy that my favorite girl, Sakura, isn't what these people claim her to be.

I rather be delusional and be happy, then be cynical, miserable, and continue to hate this manga with every page turn. If you are disappointed with this manga because it didn't live up to your expectations, then you did it to yourself and you only have yourself to blame. Constructive Criticism is one thing, but criticism because you wanted something different is another.

I so sick of so many people trying to put me down because they want to be cynical about everything even though they are proven wrong time and time again.

Edited by rikakim94, 13 May 2014 - 10:02 PM.

#330 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:03 PM

He spies on you when you go to the bathroom. I know I have proof.

Me or Shadow O.o either way that's creepy

#331 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:15 AM

rikakim: Apologies for not replying. I'll get back to you soon, but I will say that I also loved that post.

MR: I think he.meant you spying on me, and yeah, that's weird. Hope is not true or I may have to resort to paranoid measures XD

"This... is the way the world ends." (Cortana)

#332 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:50 AM

Me a spy? Nah... I do sometime roam the entire set of blogs to see if people I chat with respond or something. I'm lonely sometimes

#333 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

Well, that's OK I guess, just as long as you don't spy my house or anything XD

Just blowing off some steam

Well, hopefully with that I will be able to get back to sleep now. Laters

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 19 June 2014 - 12:40 PM.

#334 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

243q8ia.jpg

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#335 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:54 PM

James: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#336 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

Hi everyone! Well, the ride has come to an end. We had quite a hard crashing, but I'm going to get up, heal my wounds, get in the car and keep going. There's so much I haven't shared about my life, but if you want to know anything, feel free to PM me, alright? :-)

Anyway, not sure if this will be my last post, but I want to make sure things are good. As such, I have to say that I'm grateful to Naruto, for it helped me find this forum and make great friends. Some I still talk to and others, not so much. But no matter how much, I still want to thank you guys. So get ready to be a bit embarrassed, for I will mention a few names:

Konohakitten: Thank you so much for all your kindness and support. You and your husband gave me quite a lot of advice and support up until today. What can I say? You guys are golden! :-)

Miiami: Don't think I've forgotten about you my friend. Thank you so much for being honest with me and for all the fun times. Keep improving your professional and your artistic skills and remember that I'm rooting for you, even if I have to sing the sailor song to prove it. :-)

Fyuria's Leo: Yo, yo, thanks for your kind words despite everything that happened. You're pretty cool man and I hope to be just as good of a cosplayer as you with your Gaara cosplay. Keep up the good work bro, alrighty?

Serenity Namikaze: Speaking of cosplayers, your talent is as good as your friendship. You have a busy life and yet you find time to share with your friends. Keep up the good work, alrighty? Thanks for being such a considerate friend.

Qia: Hey you! Hope you're doing well. Convos were so funny and I hope you're having fun in League. Thanks for being so cheerful. :-D

Slextrem: Gotta say that your thread did not go to waste. It gave many of us faith and it proved that you are a hard worker. Thanks for that and for being sich a positive influence in many of us.

Darth Krypt: What can I say man? Aiming big and yet remaining humble. You keep aiming high and being a top One Piece fan. Thanks for being such a cool friend.

Dragunov: Sup man? Yeah, we didn't talk much, but you were there dropping a comment and visiting when I was at my worst. Seriously, thanks for that man.

narulsaku: Hey man! Its been a while but I also must say thanks to you. Although young, you are mature for your age and you were always curious about Naruto. Plus you usually had something to make friends smile, so thanks for that. :-)

NaruSaku4Life3G: And here's a guy whose spirit is easily remembered. Thanks for all the debates we shared together and for your positive influence in general.

Mangareader: What's up man? I don't know which words I could use, but I still want to thank you. You visited, replied and cared for many people and for how they were doing. :-)

Sakura_Blossoms: Have you finished FFVIII? Hahaha, just kidding. Anyway, you were so kind with me and I can't be grateful enough for that. Not sure how are you doing at the moment, but be sure to keep smiling, alrighty? Thanks for all the good things. :-)

tricksie: I'm not sure if you'd expect me to write about you, but I do have reasons to be grateful to you. When there was trouble, you did your best to assist and to do what you could. That included our conversations, where I must admit that I had the wrong perception about you. As such, I have to thank you for helping out and for everything you did for me. :-)

Derock: What's up man? Again, you're someone who also advised and helped me during difficult times. Not sure about what you will do in the future, but I still want to thank you for all you did man. :-)

Smiter: I'm honestly not sure if we ever talked (I think once maybe). And yet you created these forums and made it ad free. On top of that you are one of the most cool-headed admins I know across the internet. Yeah, it may sound like plain flattery, but I mean this man. Thanks to this forum I made some great friends and I owe it to you. Thank you very much for this! :-)

Kim: At the moment, I don't know where you are... and I may never know. But there are plenty of reasons as to why I'm grateful to you. The list is too long, but it includes the fact that you were such a kind person. I'm not sure if we'll talk again, but wherever you are, I hope that your life is filled with happiness. Thank you! :-)

and last but not least...

James S. Cassidy: What can I say bro? We have laughed, cried, argued, discussed... but overall, we've always supported each other as comrades-in-arms. From ponies to Death Battle, we've always been talking and finding many arguments to support our causes. But the most important thing is that you were the one who saved me from myself during the darkest period of my life. I literally owe you my life and that's reason enough for me to be eternally grateful to you.

At the moment, there are many names I have forgotten. However, if you consider yourself my friend, be sure to reply here. Believe me, I also have reasons to be grateful to you and I will include you here. :-)

#337 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:11 PM

The hardest thing in life to do is saying good bye... (unless of coarse you drop by, then it's not that tough lol) But either way I wanna thank you for letting me become apart of your family (or whatever we wanna call this). And yeah, it was quite the ride... unfortunately the roller coaster crashed before reaching the end ^^;

If this is the last time, then live a long and fruitful life and hopefully accomplish what you set your mind to, if we do get to chat again, lets hope we have many stories to share (hopefully more good then bad)

#338 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:15 PM

^_^

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#339 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:18 PM

^_^

Feel better now?

#340 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

Feel better now?

A little, but I still feel like I lost something I can never get back.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users