• Please log in to reply
31571 replies to this topic

#26181 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:11 PM

It has been forever since I have been on here and I am glad to see people active. I have been out of the loop for awhile and just recently learned that Kishi had an interview about Sakura just over a year ago. He basically said she shouldn't have had that big of role in the begin with and mostly considered to be like Kiba or Shikamaru. It raises the question then why waste 15 years of development just to troll us fans and waste everyone's time?

Two reasons to explain this problem is either he is really that bad and had no idea what he was doing or he is trying to save himself and justify it. We all know it is stupid and full of lies.

#26182 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:28 PM

I though you were implying a walking talking ass...which I'm sure you saw her as XD.

A walking talking ass... That's new to my eyes XD

#26183 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:33 PM

It has been forever since I have been on here and I am glad to see people active. I have been out of the loop for awhile and just recently learned that Kishi had an interview about Sakura just over a year ago. He basically said she shouldn't have had that big of role in the begin with and mostly considered to be like Kiba or Shikamaru. It raises the question then why waste 15 years of development just to troll us fans and waste everyone's time?

Two reasons to explain this problem is either he is really that bad and had no idea what he was doing or he is trying to save himself and justify it. We all know it is stupid and full of lies.

Other fans are blaming the editors for forcing him to put Sakura front and center, but he deserves no mercy points for what he "wanted". We're grading him based on what he put fourth. Sorry, but this reinforces my point in an earlier post about none of us being actual "fans" of the series. You think Hinata should have been the heroine and not Sakura? Well, too bad. Because Sakura WAS the heroine, not HInata. The Naruto you're in love with is not the one you got. Think Sasuke and Sakura suck in general? Why are you a fan, then? 60% of the series is about Sasuke (and that's a conservative estimate on my part) and you get no Hinata in a significant role. In your shoes, I would be like "Well, I would've like this series if he did this...but he didn't."

#26184 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:54 PM

Other fans are blaming the editors for forcing him to put Sakura front and center, but he deserves no mercy points for what he "wanted". We're grading him based on what he put fourth. Sorry, but this reinforces my point in an earlier post about none of us being actual "fans" of the series. You think Hinata should have been the heroine and not Sakura? Well, too bad. Because Sakura WAS the heroine, not HInata. The Naruto you're in love with is not the one you got. Think Sasuke and Sakura suck in general? Why are you a fan, then? 60% of the series is about Sasuke (and that's a conservative estimate on my part) and you get no Hinata in a significant role. In your shoes, I would be like "Well, I would've like this series if he did this...but he didn't."

I agree he doesn't deserve mercy because you reap what you sow and all this post Naruto stuff is really a waste of time and they aren't getting the fans back for which they lost because of this and everything afterward is just tainting the legacy of Naruto. Sometimes fans can be mad only when they are knowingly lied to by the author

#26185 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:16 AM

But some of us WERE invested in it. so that is why when it fell flat we were QUITE pissed off to have wasted our money. Well I speak for myself at least. 

On your theory of none of us here were actual fans, perhaps we weren't. Though to state that, you first must ask yourself first, "what is a fan"? By your definition that we are not fans, does that mean real fans are like those Hinata fanatics that act like she is the Naruto-verse goddess, who  is perfect, pure and all powerful? So is a fan someone that blindly worships the thing they are a fan of and are so dogmatic about its perfection that that they rabidly assault anyone that thinks otherwise?

I always thought a fan is someone can both acknowledge that they think the thing they are a fan of is great AND point out or at least acknowledge its flaws, plus know the fact that anything DOES have flaws but love it anyway. Naruto having flaws is not the reason that I hate it now, it is the fact that because almost all executives that controlled Kishimoto and Naruto HAD TO have Hinata Hyuga be the one that Naruto "penetrates and inserts his seed into" so that she can get preggers with their butt-ugly babies, :zaru:  and give rise to the Boruto franchise, so Naruto's themes and messages ended up being pointless.

Let's recap. What were Naruto's themes and messages again?

1. Was it about bonds with others? Well, apparently Naruto did not have any significant bonds with anyone except for his perfect only soulmate, Hinata and her titties, plus was apparently too socially and internally self ignorant to even realize that, according to "Hinata the first" Movie. Iruka, his first bond, his father figure/ older brother figure did not matter in that movie. Jiraiya, his godfather did not matter in that movie. Sasuke, his so-called best friend did not matter in that movie. Kakashi, his first official mentor and leader of his beloved Team 7 did not matter in that movie. Sakura, the girl he was always in love with, and the one he had the most tender and emotionally intimate relationship with did not matter in that movie. Tsunade, His grandmother figure did not matter in that movie. NONE OF NARUTO'S CLOSEST FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES mattered in that "Hinata-centric movie", and in Boruto, those bonds were not brought up as anything other than lip-service to ATTEMPT to bait old fans back in through nostalgia.

2. Was the theme about Naruto achieving his dream of being Hokage? Well I guess achieving his dream was suppose to be some sort of ironic joke. He missed his "ascending to office" ceremony, was knocked out by his elementary-school aged daughter, and to add insult to injury ALL OF HIS FRIENDS IN OFFICE thought, no, assumed he would miss the ceremony and had Konohamaru changing into Naruto's appearance as a back up plan.

3. Was the theme about not letting destiny control you? PSYCHE!!!!!! it turns out Naruto is a prophesied ninja-jesus that is supposed to end all world hatred and conflict which he did not even achieve. Plus, despite his talk to Neji about not giving in to his fate, Neji did EXACTLY AS HIS FATHER Did and died a martyr to protect Hinata in yet another example of "The Hyuga's side branch family must give their lives for the main branch family!!! No exceptions!!"

4. Is the theme about trying your best and work hard to surpass those with talent? Nope, Hard work is for suckers!!! Not one character that worked hard for their powers and abilities did anything meaningful in the story. Even those that did had to be back seated or play bench warmer for those that were born with extraordinary power or had extraordinary power handed to them on a silver platter, and genetics mean everything since it was only the Uzumaki, Senju, Uchiha, and Hyuuga that matter in the end. Even so, the Hyuga were shoehorned into importance for that matter. Hell, Shikamaru wasn't even a stupid and incompetent student that worked himself to improve, he was a natural born, world-class genius that was just too lazy to apply himself, but was still lumped in with other failures like Naruto, Kiba and Choji.

Ultimately, the point of this is my hatred of Naruto wasn't because it was flawed. It is because it overextended itself with all sorts of themes and messages to sound deep and philosophical, and then those themes and messages fell flat,or were rendered pointless and useless because of "fictional character lust and jacking off to", plus avarice. I would  love anything I consider myself a fan of, despite flaws and inconsistencies in that particular thing. Naruto just happens to be the sole exception because NOT ONLY was it flawed, IT MEANS NOTHING! Not  one of it's core values, messages and themes mean anything as Boruto can attest to when you read or watch it, and think to yourself THIS IS WHAT NARUTO HAS BECOME!!!???

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 June 2018 - 03:59 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26186 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:03 PM

But some of us WERE invested in it. so that is why when it fell flat we were QUITE pissed off to have wasted our money. Well I speak for myself at least. 

On your theory of none of us here were actual fans, perhaps we weren't. Though to state that, you first must ask yourself first, "what is a fan"? By your definition that we are not fans, does that mean real fans are like those Hinata fanatics that act like she is the Naruto-verse goddess, who  is perfect, pure and all powerful? So is a fan someone that blindly worships the thing they are a fan of and are so dogmatic about its perfection that that they rabidly assault anyone that thinks otherwise?

I always thought a fan is someone can both acknowledge that they think the thing they are a fan of is great AND point out or at least acknowledge its flaws, plus know the fact that anything DOES have flaws but love it anyway. Naruto having flaws is not the reason that I hate it now, it is the fact that because almost all executives that controlled Kishimoto and Naruto HAD TO have Hinata be the one that Naruto "penetrates and inserts his seed into" so that she can get preggers with their (butt-ugly) babies, :zaru:  and give rise to the Boruto franchise, so Naruto's themes and messages ended up being pointless.

Let's recap. What were Naruto's themes and messages again?

1. Was it about bonds with others? Well, apparently Naruto did not have any significant bonds with anyone except for his perfect only soulmate, Hinata and her titties, plus was apparently too socially and internally self ignorant to even realize that, according to "Hinata the first" Movie. Iruka his first bond, his father figure/ older brother figure did not matter in that movie. Jiraiya, his godfather did not matter in that movie. Sasuke, his so-called best friend did not matter in that movie. Kakashi, his first official mentor and leader of his beloved Team 7 did not matter in that movie. Sakura, the girl he was always in love with, according to the manga, and the one he always had the most tender and intimate relationship with did not matter in that movie. Tsunade, His grandmother figure did not matter in that movie. NONE OF NARUTO'S CLOSEST FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES mattered in that "Hinata-centric movie", and in Boruto, those bonds were not brought up as anything other than lip-service to ATTEMPT to bait old fans back in through nostalgia.

2. Was the theme about Naruto achieving his dream of being Hokage? Apparently achieving his dream was suppose to be some sort of satirical joke. He missed his "ascending to office" ceremony, was knocked out by his elementary-school aged daughter, and to add insult to injury ALL OF HIS FRIENDS IN OFFICE thought, no, assumed he would miss the ceremony and had Konohamaru changing into Naruto's appearance as a back up plan.

3. Was the theme about not letting destiny control you? PSYCHE!!!!!! it turns out Naruto is a prophesied ninja-jesus that is supposed to end all world hatred and conflict which he did not even achieve. Plus, despite his talk to Neji about not giving in to his fate, Neji did EXACTLY AS HIS FATHER Did and died a martyr to protect Hinata in yet another example of "The Hyuga's side branch family must give their lives for the main branch family!!! No exceptions!!"

4. Is the theme about trying your best and work hard to surpass those with talent? Nope, Hard work is for suckers!!! Not one character that worked hard for their powers and abilities did anything meaningful in the story. Even those that did had to be back seated or play bench warmer for those that were born with extraordinary power or had extraordinary power handed to them on a silver platter, and Genetics mean everything since it was only the Uzumaki, Senju, Uchiha, and Hyuuga that matter in the end. Even so, the Hyuga were shoehorned into importance for that matter. Hell, Shikamaru wasn't even a stupid and incompetent student that worked himself to improve, he was a natural born, world-class genius that was just too lazy to apply himself, but was still lumped in with other failures like Naruto, Kiba and Choji.

Ultimately, the point of this is my hatred of Naruto wasn't because it was flawed. It is because it overextended itself with all sorts themes and messages to sound deep and philosophical, and then those themes and messages fell flat,or were rendered pointless and useless because of "fictional character lust and jacking off to", plus avarice. I would  love anything I consider myself a fan of, despite flaws and inconsistencies in that particular thing. Naruto just happens to be the sole exception because NOT ONLY was it flawed, IT MEANS NOTHING! Not  one of it's core values, messages and themes mean anything as Boruto can attest to when you read or watch it, and think to yourself THIS IS WHAT NARUTO HAS BECOME!!!???

Exactly. Naruto was something we were all invested in since we were kids or at least with me. The themes and messages like you said were in it since the very beginning until the last 2 chapters and beyond because a certain pairing was popular. Honestly the pairings should have come 2nd to the story because Naruto is not a romance anime at the end of the day but no they had to please a certain fanbase over a good well written story. After the Pein Arc I could tell the quality was diminishing and the Ninja War Arc was overcrowded with filler and it felt like DBZ at the end.

#26187 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:19 PM

I come here because it's a pleasant and inclusive environment to discuss NaruSaku and Naruto in general without being scornfully ridiculed about my valid complaints about the series' flaws and Kishimoto's inadequacies as a writer.  Plus, I've continuously learning new facts about the manga and the drama behind its creative process that I was never made aware of before.

And appreciate the "dead" peace while we can.  I certainly don't want another Anal-chan incident.

Yeah - it's still a nice community to be in, and it's nice to see people dropping in from time to time. And yeah...the Naruto universe is still continuing. So there will always be something to talk about. Old or new. 

As for me, I'm trying to finish my fics. So I love that people are still turning over the same plot and character issues too. Like, I'm still thinking about the series! When I don't even mean to! Just thinking about where it went wrong, what could have been done better. And i really like that there are others out there still thinking the same thing.  

Ultimately, the point of this is my hatred of Naruto wasn't because it was flawed. It is because it overextended itself with all sorts themes and messages to sound deep and philosophical, and then those themes and messages fell flat,or were rendered pointless and useless ....

Yeah, I remember right after the ending someone said about NaruSaku, "Wait...so WE'RE the crack pairing?!?" It's so crazy, but it's true. People were invested in the story because the audience was meant to be. The story was built that way. And in the end, it was a bait-and-switch. Or as the marketing put it, a "surprise" ending. 

As to the themes, you could have an NH ending that resolved the major themes put forth. Because Naruto not only ended up with the non-foreshadowed character but was unable to fulfill his goals, shows just how badly the plot went off the tracks. It wasn't just NS. And I think that's what burned people the most. That they didn't even try to do right by Naruto or the story. They didn't even try to make NH convincing. They just ended it. A total snub to loyal long-reading fans by throwing over the whole manga to make a love story for Hinata and a vehicle to extend the franchise through their children's story.

#26188 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:25 PM

Yeah - it's still a nice community to be in, and it's nice to see people dropping in from time to time. And yeah...the Naruto universe is still continuing. So there will always be something to talk about. Old or new. 

As for me, I'm trying to finish my fics. So I love that people are still turning over the same plot and character issues too. Like, I'm still thinking about the series! When I don't even mean to! Just thinking about where it went wrong, what could have been done better. And i really like that there are others out there still thinking the same thing.  

Yeah, I remember right after the ending someone said about NaruSaku, "Wait...so WE'RE the crack pairing?!?" It's so crazy, but it's true. People were invested in the story because the audience was meant to be. The story was built that way. And in the end, it was a bait-and-switch. Or as the marketing put it, a "surprise" ending. 

As to the themes, you could have an NH ending that resolved the major themes put forth. Because Naruto not only ended up with the non-foreshadowed character but was unable to fulfill his goals, shows just how badly the plot went off the tracks. It wasn't just NS. And I think that's what burned people the most. That they didn't even try to do right by Naruto or the story. They didn't even try to make NH convincing. They just ended it. A total snub to loyal long-reading fans by throwing over the whole manga to make a love story for Hinata and a vehicle to extend the franchise through their children's story.

I know I am trying my hardest to make my fanfiction work, evne if I keep hitting slumps here and there, and I just love being around all of you guys, considering that we all got our valid points, and our differences, but we still want to be able to join what Naruto TRULY was before the damn bait-n-switch ending.

I know what you mean, Tricksie, and it really also spits in the fact of everything that came beforehand. As someone said here, we're lucky that NaruSaku didn't become canon as it was with NaruHina since we remain pure and untouched by the asinine retcons and BS that the ending offered us. Honestly, I hope you can make your fics work out, considering I'm still working on mine, as I said before. :hug: Though I still got this mental track blocking me because of my bitterness at the ending, and seeing too much of the series's brutal flaws and mistakes.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 13 March 2018 - 07:25 PM.

#26189 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:55 PM

I know I am trying my hardest to make my fanfiction work, evne if I keep hitting slumps here and there, and I just love being around all of you guys, considering that we all got our valid points, and our differences, but we still want to be able to join what Naruto TRULY was before the damn bait-n-switch ending.

I know what you mean, Tricksie, and it really also spits in the fact of everything that came beforehand. As someone said here, we're lucky that NaruSaku didn't become canon as it was with NaruHina since we remain pure and untouched by the asinine retcons and BS that the ending offered us. Honestly, I hope you can make your fics work out, considering I'm still working on mine, as I said before. :hug: Though I still got this mental track blocking me because of my bitterness at the ending, and seeing too much of the series's brutal flaws and mistakes.

To me that means you can do better with your stories than Kishi ever could. Think of it as doing right for the series compared to what went wrong. I really like reading fanfics of NS because it is a way they are living on through our hearts and your writing. It is cool to see the creativity and types stories you guys come up with. I like Tricksie's story Voice in the Wind which is really good.

#26190 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:46 AM

You're right about NS not becoming canon. I wouldn't want it to be canon if it was botched as badly as NH. And hang in there with your fics! Just see them as a way to make the ending the way you see fit! Even better than what Kishi could have done!!!

To me that means you can do better with your stories than Kishi ever could. Think of it as doing right for the series compared to what went wrong. I really like reading fanfics of NS because it is a way they are living on through our hearts and your writing. It is cool to see the creativity and types stories you guys come up with. I like Tricksie's story Voice in the Wind which is really good.

Thanks! After the manga went sideways, I'm so grateful for NS fics and art now!!

#26191 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:02 PM

You're right about NS not becoming canon. I wouldn't want it to be canon if it was botched as badly as NH. And hang in there with your fics! Just see them as a way to make the ending the way you see fit! Even better than what Kishi could have done!!!

Thanks! After the manga went sideways, I'm so grateful for NS fics and art now!!

Like I said I could see the bad writing or at least lazy writing for awhile. I kind of went on cruise control during the war arc to at least see the end. After seeing the end, I am glad NS didn't become canon because that writing would have ruined them too. It is just sad that we wasted 15 years to find out how bad it would become.

You're welcome. You put Kishi to shame with your style. Honestly I thought you stopped writing since it was a year between updates. I am not complaining though and you take as long as you like since we all have our own lives.

#26192 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:42 PM

I think one of the most saddening parts is that, with just how toxic the ending is, it ends up SO easily poisoning the entire rest of the story. It's just so easy to go back through the story and, knowing how crappy things turn out, see how warped many things can become, like Naruto's character, ambitions, etc., going from an underdog who understandably wanted to simply be seen as existing to an extremely selfish brat and other negative aspects. It's probably why a lot of fans left while others are finding it hard to care anymore - because the ending literally made everything else pointless.

And it's also further reason why less and less people care about Boruto's dad's and others' spawns - why should anyone care if it was shown that history just repeats itself and things are just going to end up the same or worse as we were literally shown with "Boruto's dad's story" and were even LITERALLY SHOWN IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BURRITO MANGA?! Literally shown Burrito facing down a still-unknown Sasuke-like character in a showdown over the system, only Burrito is now trying to defend it and the Sasuke-style character is trying to change it. So we KNOW things are just going to repeat, and the anime/manga is doing NOTHING to convince anyone otherwise with the virtual copy/paste rehashes of part one of "Boruto's dad".

2e5.gif

#26193 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:19 PM

I think one of the most saddening parts is that, with just how toxic the ending is, it ends up SO easily poisoning the entire rest of the story. It's just so easy to go back through the story and, knowing how crappy things turn out, see how warped many things can become, like Naruto's character, ambitions, etc., going from an underdog who understandably wanted to simply be seen as existing to an extremely selfish brat and other negative aspects. It's probably why a lot of fans left while others are finding it hard to care anymore - because the ending literally made everything else pointless.
And it's also further reason why less and less people care about Boruto's dad's and others' spawns - why should anyone care if it was shown that history just repeats itself and things are just going to end up the same or worse as we were literally shown with "Boruto's dad's story" and were even LITERALLY SHOWN IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BURRITO MANGA?! Literally shown Burrito facing down a still-unknown Sasuke-like character in a showdown over the system, only Burrito is now trying to defend it and the Sasuke-style character is trying to change it. So we KNOW things are just going to repeat, and the anime/manga is doing NOTHING to convince anyone otherwise with the virtual copy/paste rehashes of part one of "Boruto's dad".

I know how you feel man, you can't even return to the beginning without looking towards the ending that we recieved. The only things I enjoy from Naruto are the fanfics, which is a way of restarting it and receiving something better and the music which was always pretty good.

#26194 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:45 PM

Well technically, They did not "end" Naruto. Boruto, remember? That is the first and only reason the plot threads were not resolved because Boruto had to exist. I'd think at this point that even if Naruto ended up with Sakura, if Boruto or any Naruto based sequel had to exist, Naruto's themes and core messages and values would still be tarnished beyond repair anyway. Sure, it would be better, because then "Hinata the first" Movie would not exist and therefore Naruto's bonds with others would not be wrecked to make NS happen and Naruto would not look like a complete scumbag. But still, Naruto's destined role in the story would HAVE TO be kittened on regardless. The main problem about Naruto's "chosen one" status was that there was such a finality tone to it, that to even make a sequel, his destiny to stop all global conflict would have to be subverted. unless you DON'T want it to be about ninjas. Actually, Boruto is starting to go that route when you think about it :lmao:    :th_yeah:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 April 2018 - 10:59 PM.

#26195 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:09 PM

Time to spread some NaruSaku goodness with a poem I wrote last night:

Soulmate 

258mp4_000046040.jpeg

you were always just an idiot

who always got into fights 

who always seeded for attention

everyone called you stupid and annoying

of course my thoughts were no different 

until you had showcased

your determination 

your  energy

your promise 

it drew me closer 

after certain pieces left me shattered

then you had left for three years 

and everything was silent before you returned

along with your determination

along with your energy 

along with your promise 

but it also brought the darkness 

that swelled from deep within 

had only given me terror realizing

the lifetime promise as the source

no longer could I bare the thought

as you faced threats that loomed over

as you continuously pushed through

eventually you reached a limit

and took the steps up to death’s door

while your heart rate kept dropping

I knew your life became a priority 

slowly, but surely you managed to live 

and finally had settled everything 

only then did I come to the realization

the idiot  everyone called stupid and annoying

had become a well kind respected hero

tumblr_inline_p68opa1zCj1voebhp_1280.png

and I was in love with him for the rest of my life

Edited by LuckyChi7, 27 March 2018 - 02:10 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#26196 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:10 PM

Not necessarily another poem this time, saving that for a special occasion... that being said time to spread some goodness

date_with_sakura_chan_by_ateratsu.jpg

#26197 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

Not necessarily another poem this time, saving that for a special occasion... that being said time to spread some goodness

date_with_sakura_chan_by_ateratsu.jpg

Well, I love the art. It's really super sweet :D

#26198 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:11 PM

Time to spread some NaruSaku goodness with a poem I wrote last night:

Soulmate 

258mp4_000046040.jpeg

you were always just an idiot

who always got into fights 

who always seeded for attention

everyone called you stupid and annoying

of course my thoughts were no different 

until you had showcased

your determination 

your  energy

your promise 

it drew me closer 

after certain pieces left me shattered

then you had left for three years 

and everything was silent before you returned

along with your determination

along with your energy 

along with your promise 

but it also brought the darkness 

that swelled from deep within 

had only given me terror realizing

the lifetime promise as the source

no longer could I bare the thought

as you faced threats that loomed over

as you continuously pushed through

eventually you reached a limit

and took the steps up to death’s door

while your heart rate kept dropping

I knew your life became a priority 

slowly, but surely you managed to live 

and finally had settled everything 

only then did I come to the realization

the idiot  everyone called stupid and annoying

had become a well kind respected hero

tumblr_inline_p68opa1zCj1voebhp_1280.png

and I was in love with him for the rest of my life

You DON'T see this with NaruHina, do you? And yet WE are called delliusional :zaru:

#26199 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:18 PM

Was at Barnes and Nobles earlier and flipped through the pages of The Chibi Sasuke Spin off, and wow this was interesting.

holding the book and taking pictures isn't exactly the best thing in the world, this was while I was there Picked up TG :re Volume 4 in it's place: 

30738743_2062006047174971_74144173416889

30724567_2062006050508304_39517412645702

30710180_2062006053841637_12971379534505

30726757_2062006067174969_43982692627793

30728010_2062006113841631_43351936589245

#26200 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:10 AM

... no lie, I want to know what happened next because I love the gags! (This should be canon instead of the WTF-ness and Hinata worshipping we had experienced).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)