Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31572 replies to this topic

#26161 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:08 AM

No matter the canon, the fanbase keeps the pairing strong. This is something Nh will never have.

Oh, yeah, and we've only gotten stronger since the ending because it's allowed the NS fanbase to be able to rise to new heights by going for new projects, like what we've gotten to see done with Shinachiku and so much more :D

#26162 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:20 AM

Oh, yeah, and we've only gotten stronger since the ending because it's allowed the NS fanbase to be able to rise to new heights by going for new projects, like what we've gotten to see done with Shinachiku and so much more :D

Yeah no matter how hard SP Hinata fanboys/NH fans or even Kishi tries we are only growing stronger all the time and we shall continue to get stronger as well.

#26163 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:54 AM

Yeah no matter how hard SP Hinata fanboys/NH fans or even Kishi tries we are only growing stronger all the time and we shall continue to get stronger as well.

Damn right.

#26164 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:32 PM

I say we brighten up our spirits today with NaruSaku goodness: 

tumblr_ozski2lo8J1vdt2vco1_1280.png

tumblr_ozski2lo8J1vdt2vco6_1280.png

tumblr_ozski2lo8J1vdt2vco3_1280.png

tumblr_ozski2lo8J1vdt2vco2_1280.png

tumblr_ozski2lo8J1vdt2vco4_1280.png

tumblr_ozski2lo8J1vdt2vco5_1280.png

tumblr_ozsn2r5ypo1vdt2vco2_1280.png

This is actually an AU High School Doujin that I've been reading, and I'm really liking it. Gonna make a whole separate thread over this, but I just thought I'd share a piece of it here with you guys. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#26165 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

This is actually an AU High School Doujin that I've been reading, and I'm really liking it. Gonna make a whole separate thread over this, but I just thought I'd share a piece of it here with you guys. 

That was ridiculously cute.

#26166 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:44 PM

That was ridiculously cute.

Hell yeah it was :D But that's why I like it!

#26167 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:29 PM

It's Like Cardcaptor Sakura all over again :love: It's diabetic-ally sweet :wub:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26168 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:02 AM

Why couldn't they bring back the Clash of Ninja series? Never believed that they brought in the Ultimate Ninja series to a Nintendo console when it was initially a Sony-only game before the Storm series.

Most likely because they can't or can't be bothered for multiple reasons since the Clash of Ninja series was released for the Gamecube and the Wii, while the Switch runs on a completely different architecture than those two.

Meaning that they would have to emulate the Gamecube or Wii on the Switch. And the Switch is not powerful enough to run an emulator on top of running the game itself.

Edited by Nostradamus, 08 March 2018 - 01:07 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26169 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:26 AM

Honestly, guys, something makes me wonder if the ending's bitter aftertaste is still one reason why things are as bad as they are here, and why after so long, things feel dead at H&E.

#26170 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:55 PM

Honestly, guys, something makes me wonder if the ending's bitter aftertaste is still one reason why things are as bad as they are here, and why after so long, things feel dead at H&E.

I am just here to chat with you guys. I'm not interested in the ending anymore, or how bad it was. Kishimoto is a jackass I know but I just want to move on from what happened and only keep with me what I enjoyed about the series.

ナルサク

#26171 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:58 PM

Things feel dead because there is really nothing to discuss when most of us aren't bothering to keep up with Burrito.

Our time is just spent making fun of kitten, rehashing old material and puzzling over the smoking mess.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#26172 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:59 PM

I come here because it's a pleasant and inclusive environment to discuss NaruSaku and Naruto in general without being scornfully ridiculed about my valid complaints about the series' flaws and Kishimoto's inadequacies as a writer.  Plus, I've continuously learning new facts about the manga and the drama behind its creative process that I was never made aware of before.

And appreciate the "dead" peace while we can.  I certainly don't want another Anal-chan incident.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#26173 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:49 AM

I think all things considered we are surprisingly active. I think as long as Naruto related stuff is still being produced along with Kishimoto still saying something now and again, we won't be leaving for a long time.

And appreciate the "dead" peace while we can.  I certainly don't want another Anal-chan incident.

The hell? 

#26174 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:54 PM

I think all things considered we are surprisingly active. I think as long as Naruto related stuff is still being produced along with Kishimoto still saying something now and again, we won't be leaving for a long time.

The hell? 

Analyzer.  She was a NaruHina fangirl masquerading as a NaruSaku fan. She would habitually hijack any topic that even insinuated criticism towards Hinata, Kishimoto and NaruHina to insist that A) we have poor reading comprehension for failing to notice the '"mountain of evidence" that denoted NaruHina was being developed throughout the course of the manga and that we failed to understand that NaruHina and SasuSaku were "healthy relationships"; B) Kishimoto is a flawless literary genius and his manga contains no plotholes, contradictions between its original narrative themes vs actual revelations and events that render said-themes inapplicable, etc. C) She was a NaruSaku fan despite the fact she has never complimented the pairing, elaborated on reasons why she supposedly supported the pairing, nor did she seem to respect Naruto or Sakura as characters.

And whenever we presented sources to reinforce our arguments, she would conveniently reset the goal posts of her previous argument. She was a contrarian by nature and refused to acquiesce in a debate , even when presented factual evidence in the forms of manga pages, interviews, or databooks.  In fact, she would often present her own alternative delusion of what is actually depicted in the manga.

Edited by Kagomaru, 10 March 2018 - 01:13 PM.

#26175 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:10 PM

The hell? 

Analyzer.  She was a NaruHina fangirl masquerading as a NaruSaku fan. She would habitually hijack any topic that even insinuated criticism towards Hinata, Kishimoto and NaruHina to insist that A) we have poor reading comprehension for failing to notice the '"mountain of evidence" that denoted NaruHina was being developed throughout the course of the manga and that we failed to understand that NaruHina and SasuSaku were "healthy relationships"; B) Kishimoto is a flawless literary genius and his manga contains no plotholes, contradictions between its original narrative themes vs actual revelations and events that render said-themes inapplicable, etc. C) She was a NaruSaku fan despite the fact she has never complimented the pairing, elaborated on reasons why she supposedly supported the pairing, nor did she seem to respect Naruto or Sakura as characters.

And whenever we presented sources to reinforce our arguments, she would conveniently reset the goal posts of her previous argument. She was a contrarian by nature and refused to acquiesce in a debate , even when presented factual evidence in the forms of manga pages, interviews, or databooks.  In fact, she would often present her own alternative delusion of what is actually depicted in the manga.

What he ^ said :smile: Ultimately of course, Derock banned her, but her comments STILL linger around here so if you dig deep enough you'll see them. ENJOY working out her train of thought :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 March 2018 - 04:15 PM.

#26176 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:07 PM

Oh, her. Yeah, I actually looked through the threads. Oh man, did I miss out on some fun.

I though you were implying a walking talking ass...which I'm sure you saw her as XD.

#26177 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:34 PM

Oh, her. Yeah, I actually looked through the threads. Oh man, did I miss out on some fun.

I though you were implying a walking talking ass...which I'm sure you saw her as XD.

Well, Claws, we call her "Anal" as short for Analyzer, and because of how anal she could be XD

#26178 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:42 PM

Well you're free to be a NaruSaku fan and still enjoy chapter 700 and beyond. BUT when you degrade and deny that NaruSaku had much more signifiant development and all of the anime romance cliches NH never had, and argue against it constantly, yet STILL CLAIM to be a NaruSaku fan then eyebrows will be raised at least. Not to mention all arguments had been avoided in our debates as one sided "you're reading it wrong and it is right because I say so" pretty much. Pick those arguments apart, and then you're back to square one and looping the same opinions over and over again. Fun times :lmao: :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 April 2018 - 11:23 PM.

#26179 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:17 AM

Well you're free to be a NaruSaku fan and still enjoy chapter 700 and beyond. BUT when you degrade and deny that NaruSaku had much more signifiant development and all of the anime romance cliches NH never had, and argue against it constantly, yet STILL CLAIM to be a NaruSaku fan then eyebrows will be raised at least. Not to mention all arguments had been avoided our debates as one sided "you're reading it wrong and it is right because I say so" pretty much. Pick those arguments apart, and then you're back to square one and looping the same arguments over and over. Fun times :lmao:

And we had to endure five months of that asinine cycle.

#26180 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:19 AM

yeah and I'll be honest She made me comment LESS than I would have, just debating with her is an endless back and forth until you get fed up of even seeing her messages and just ignore everything. She made this site less fun, not because she is a different shipper but  because she is always on her high horse playing devil's advocate just for the sake of it, instead of intellectual debate as a logician like she claims, and then has the audacity to say she is an NS fan when she clearly is putting NH on a pedestal and believes all of Kishi's bull on how he stated to have made NS a red herring. Let's be real here, NEUTRAL FANS have seen NS as the logical pairing, not because they ship them or ship anything in general, they just expect it because the narrative is indicating so. Any one who has read or watched fiction of of any kind can assume a sort of structure in romantic cliches to expect it when it happens. Not only is she not supporting or defending NS, she is to go as far as to make up stuff in her head regarding NH's romance on how it is portrayed in the manga, instead of taking it for what it is in the story, an undeveloped dysfunctional piece of kitten that started and ended with "HINATA HYUGA IS A MEGAMI-SAMA AND MUST GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!!!!!!!"  Period. :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 April 2018 - 07:59 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users