807 replies to this topic

#21 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:27 AM

:twitch:  :lmao:

Isn't Diane made a little more effort then just "out of no where"?

I know their past. But it feels like an asspull to me honestly. After, what?, so and so many centuries, all these unwavering emotions come back to the surface. I was expecting for Diane to initially be confused first and to slowly but surely fall in love with King again.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#22 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:31 AM

I know their past. But it feels like an asspull to me honestly. After, what?, so and so many centuries, all these unwavering emotions come back to the surface. I was expecting for Diane to initially be confused first and to slowly but surely fall in love with King again.

Well, she was there all this time and saw all things King done for her. So maybe that's why it was much faster then you pictured, because she already had that love, but closed in a memory.

#23 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:38 AM

The thing about Blaine is that seven days was just not enough. Yes, I understand that Elaine was Ban's true only love. But I don't believe for a minute that Elaine knows Ban's entire personality. What she saw was only a facade. She doesn't know the criminal side of Ban. Oh, and wheenver I see the two of them together: My pedophile alarm just starts to go off. I mean, look at them!:

004.jpg?imgmax=3000

Nakaba needs to work on representing the relationships in a more logical way. I am not satisfied with any of the couples so far- well, with the exception of VeronicaxGriamor and GilthunderxMargaret.

My OTP is KingxDiane. But when I found out how "quickly" Diane bounced back... Love doesn't work that way. I'm happy for both of them, but I'm mad that it just happened out of no where. I still ship them though.

Can I just take out the time to say that Ban  :love: heart throb  :love:

But yes! Exactly! I'd even go as far as to say that Ban probably didn't know Elaine enough either! And it does disturb me as super pedophile as well.  

Every time you respond you take the words right out of my mouth! I feel like King and Diane were kind of ruined. I think I ship Hauser and Diane more now. It's just unfair that Diane's love for King was rushed and not treated appropriately.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#24 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:41 AM

Well, she was there all this time and saw all things King done for her. So maybe that's why it was much faster then you pictured, because she already had that love, but closed in a memory.

I honestly think their moments afterwards were cheesy. Especially the way Diane reacted.

Can I just take out the time to say that Ban  :love: heart throb  :love:

But yes! Exactly! I'd even go as far as to say that Ban probably didn't know Elaine enough either! And it does disturb me as super pedophile as well.  

Every time you respond you take the words right out of my mouth! I feel like King and Diane were kind of ruined. I think I ship Hauser and Diane more now. It's just unfair that Diane's love for King was rushed and not treated appropriately.

Imao, I'm still gonna ship KingXDiane for now.

But I honestly like Hauser. His crush on Diane is cute ^^

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#25 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:43 AM

I honestly think their moments afterwards were cheesy. Especially the way Diane reacted.

Imao, I'm still gonna ship KingXDiane for now.

But I honestly like Hauser. His crush on Diane is cute ^^

It really is!  

Who's your favorite character so far??

Squad Roll call :

#26 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:52 AM

It really is!  

Who's your favorite character so far??

Difficult question...

As for the guys: King ^^ He is such a unique and interesting character. I love how he can be so innocent and embarassed in one moment and decisive and badass in the other.

Girls: Difficult... Diane and Guila. I love Diane for her devotion to protect her friends and tsundere personality. As for Guila: Know this about me: I'm a sucker for sibling relationships. So when I saw Guila and her brother, my heart melted. Might have to do with the fact that me and my little brother are also very close. But I heard that something will happen later on with her and Gowther, so that worries me. As for Jericho. She initially pissed me off with her promotion obsession, but the latest chapters changed my mind about her. I understand the need she feels to show her brother of what she as a girl is capable of. Many girls, including me, can relate to that. Oh, I've also taken an interest in Liz, Meliodas' former lover. I imagine the two of them had a wonderful relationship.

Last but not least: Hawk. Some find him annoying, but I just love him!!!!!!!!!!!! He cracks me up all the time.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#27 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:05 AM

Difficult question...

As for the guys: King ^^ He is such a unique and interesting character. I love how he can be so innocent and embarassed in one moment and decisive and badass in the other.

Girls: Difficult... Diane and Guila. I love Diane for her devotion to protect her friends and tsundere personality. As for Guila: Know this about me: I'm a sucker for sibling relationships. So when I saw Guila and her brother, my heart melted. Might have to do with the fact that me and my little brother are also very close. But I heard that something will happen later on with her and Gowther, so that worries me. As for Jericho. She initially pissed me off with her promotion obsession, but the latest chapters changed my mind about her. I understand the need she feels to show her brother of what she as a girl is capable of. Many girls, including me, can relate to that. Oh, I've also taken an interest in Liz, Meliodas' former lover. I imagine the two of them had a wonderful relationship.

Last but not least: Hawk. Some find him annoying, but I just love him!!!!!!!!!!!! He cracks me up all the time.

I think I'm in love with King. He's the best character so far. I just wish his "human" form was more appealing  :cry:

For me it's- 

1. King 

2. Jericho 

3. Diane 

4. Hauser 

5. Arthur 

And special mention to Gilthunder and Ban. 

Hated character: Hawk. Sorry. I can't.

Edited by Pix, 16 February 2015 - 02:06 AM.

Squad Roll call :

#28 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:11 AM

I think I'm in love with King. He's the best character so far. I just wish his "human" form was more appealing  :cry:

For me it's- 

1. King 

2. Jericho 

3. Diane 

4. Hauser 

5. Arthur 

And special mention to Gilthunder and Ban. 

Hated character: Hawk. Sorry. I can't.

Hahaha, poor Hawk :lmao: Everyone hates him XD

He's just a funny character to me.

Edited by trang95, 16 February 2015 - 02:11 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#29 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:18 AM

Btw, is it just me, or did none of the members whose sins we've seen so far, actually committed "evil" deeds? It wasn't really Ban's fault that the fairy forest got destroyed. It wasn't really King's fault that his friend succumb to evil. As for Meliodas... Dunno.

Interesting that we still don't know much about Melodias. Can't wait to learn more.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#30 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:20 AM

Interesting that we still don't know much about Melodias. Can't wait to learn more.

He's prob one of the most mysterious MC I've seen in a while!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#31 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:22 AM

He's prob one of the most mysterious MC I've seen in a while!

Yeah, he's my favorite character. The current arc (the one that takes place after the one you're on) looks like it'll be about Melodias, which I enjoy.

EXL5X4B.png

#32 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:29 AM

Well, from what we know now it seems like he's got a twin lol. And yeah, I'm very interested in his character as well. More specifically, I'm interested in all of the demon clan.

Hahaha, poor Hawk :lmao: Everyone hates him XD

He's just a funny character to me.

God he's awful. He's always speaking up at the wrong moments. Like literally someone will die and then he'll say something and it's like...really? Really dude??? 

Squad Roll call :

#33 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:29 AM

Yeah, he's my favorite character. The current arc (the one that takes place after the one you're on) looks like it'll be about Melodias, which I enjoy.

For me, in the beginning, I felt Meliodas had no character besides his perverted side and natural instinct to help others in need. He was relatively bland if it weren't for his badass powers.

But ever since Ch.60, or the most recent arc in which Elizabeth got kidnapped, I've started to see a more complex and serious side of him, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#34 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:30 AM

Well, from what we know now it seems like he's got a twin lol. And yeah, I'm very interested in his character as well. More specifically, I'm interested in all of the demon clan.

God he's awful. He's always speaking up at the wrong moments. Like literally someone will die and then he'll say something and it's like...really? Really dude??? 

He's a pig!!! Don't question his intelligence :smug:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#35 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:33 AM

He's a pig!!! Don't question his intelligence :smug:

I can't deal with him I need him to go awayyyyyy  :cry: He makes me so angry sometimes. I won't spoil for you but I can promise you that he gets woooorsse.

Squad Roll call :

#36 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:39 AM

I can't deal with him I need him to go awayyyyyy  :cry: He makes me so angry sometimes. I won't spoil for you but I can promise you that he gets woooorsse.

I think I know what you are referring to, but I'll wait until I've finished the manga. I've seen characters that take on the same role as Hawk, but really annoy the kitten out of me *ahem* Olaf from Frozen *ahem*

Btw, about King's true appearance: I just think it is soo hilarious! Whenever he gets nervous, he transforms into an overweight guy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So that was possibly Meliodas' twin brother in the last chapter :jawdrop: ?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#37 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:41 AM

A twin or an alter ego maybe? Who knows.

For me, in the beginning, I felt Meliodas had no character besides his perverted side and natural instinct to help others in need. He was relatively bland if it weren't for his badass powers.

But ever since Ch.60, or the most recent arc in which Elizabeth got kidnapped, I've started to see a more complex and serious side of him, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

hmmmmmmm, you mean like I told you so? :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

#38 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:47 AM

I think I know what you are referring to, but I'll wait until I've finished the manga. I've seen characters that take on the same role as Hawk, but really annoy the kitten out of me *ahem* Olaf from Frozen *ahem*

Btw, about King's true appearance: I just think it is soo hilarious! Whenever he gets nervous, he transforms into an overweight guy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So that was possibly Meliodas' twin brother in the last chapter :jawdrop: ?

It looked just like him, there has to be some type of connection. And I hate King's human form so much lmao! I wish he could be really handsome like Ban, but I guess that would be pure fanservice for me haha.

I'm also really interested in the "older" Melodias guy. I think he might be the 7th sin.

Squad Roll call :

#39 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:51 AM

Weren't you more referring to his relationship with Elizabeth?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#40 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:04 AM

It looked just like him, there has to be some type of connection. And I hate King's human form so much lmao! I wish he could be really handsome like Ban, but I guess that would be pure fanservice for me haha.

I'm also really interested in the "older" Melodias guy. I think he might be the 7th sin.

I think he might be. That would be interesting.

Weren't you more referring to his relationship with Elizabeth?

That too :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users