2627 replies to this topic

#2321 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:20 PM

My god everyone talk about pairing -_-a , oh yeah at the beginning Tai invited Sora to watch his football game , but Yamato invite her too to his music band concert , Sora can't choose which one shes going to because bad guy coming and that story got postpone .... i wonder if shes already decide ??

The way i see it , in my opinion Tai and Yamato have slight crush on Sora but Sora doesn't seems to notice or maybe didn't like any of them.

I remember playing digimon rumble arena for playstation 1 ,  it was the japanese version the english version comes out latter. Back then Gatomon did transform into Magnadramon in that game , and that game was like in year 2000. So i think Gatomon have 2 megas the first one is magnadramon the optional one is ophanimon , maybe for ophanimon need special requirement or condition just like greymon to skull greymon.

I just watch half of this anime i want to wait until all the episode released. And by the way i don't understand that new girl and her cat digimon , in my opinion she has no role or purpose shes just being place there by the creator just for the bad guy to kidnap :confused: . I watch until Hikari (gatomon owner) answer her phone and then got like ... mind control and then i stopped watching after that.

Edited by Yyubie, 07 May 2018 - 06:22 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2322 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

Well bud I like dragons and belongs to my party on HM. I think they you thought return it to a best mode well got Ophanimon.

Oh yeah for sure bud, But I'm not talking about that :smile: I'm saying having Ophanimon Falldown mode as Gatomon's dark mega form but Magnadramon as her regular Mega form is inconsistent :shrug:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2323 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:28 PM

Ophanimon and the concept of the Three Celestial Digimon/Great Angels did not exist yet at the time. Pity  many fans wants Ophanimon just to represent a ship :mellow:

Perhaps many fans support her for that shallow reason, but just like you love dragons, some fans just love the fact that Angewomon turns into another angel being.  

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#2324 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:48 PM

My god everyone talk about pairing -_-a , oh yeah at the beginning Tai invited Sora to watch his football game , but Yamato invite her too to his music band concert , Sora can't choose which one shes going to because bad guy coming and that story got postpone .... i wonder if shes already decide ??

The way i see it , in my opinion Tai and Yamato have slight crush on Sora but Sora doesn't seems to notice or maybe didn't like any of them.

I remember playing digimon rumble arena for playstation 1 ,  it was the japanese version the english version comes out latter. Back then Gatomon did transform into Magnadramon in that game , and that game was like in year 2000. So i think Gatomon have 2 megas the first one is magnadramon the optional one is ophanimon , maybe for ophanimon need special requirement or condition just like greymon to skull greymon.

I just watch half of this anime i want to wait until all the episode released. And by the way i don't understand that new girl and her cat digimon , in my opinion she has no role or purpose shes just being place there by the creator just for the bad guy to kidnap :confused: . I watch until Hikari (gatomon owner) answer her phone and then got like ... mind control and then i stopped watching after that.

But Yyubie since the first series was Hikari control by being now in Tri we know was.

Oh yeah for sure bud, But I'm not talking about that :smile: I'm saying having Ophanimon Falldown mode as Gatomon's dark mega form but Magnadramon as her regular Mega form is inconsistent :shrug:

Very true they should not have done  that, seems the worse the thing 

Perhaps many fans support her for that shallow reason, but just like you love dragons, some fans just love the fact that Angewomon turns into another angel being.  

unfortunately  Magnadramon was destined for Gatomon in universe of adventure. Ophanimon  is in the universe of Frontier.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2325 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:49 AM

More about :

#2326 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:56 AM

Until now I just beat the game of HM, for work and the new God Of War I was not be able to clear the game. It was sad oh man :cry:. Now with the events that happened Digimon Tri like reboot in the real world that kind happen on HM.

This.

and this 

#2327 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:44 PM

Well At least Erika admits she loves Keisuke :excited: Too bad they can't be together :(

#2328 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:29 AM

Well At least Erika admits she loves Keisuke :excited: Too bad they can't be together :(

In a way  that is true bud. We can say that Keisuke too Right? I mean they gave him the choice like "Come back to me " XD. So Keisuke and Erika one of the best ships?

Man Ryuji lost all his family :cry: . It seems for him the reboot was good. When Keisuke checked  the room the tear :cry:

#2329 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

Well Keisuke's feelings we already know since he was dreaming about Erika being in her completely nice mode to the point she sounded like a wife when when both he and Fei got knocked out in their "deepest desires dreams" :chuckle: What's important is that Erika admited before she disappeared that Keisuke was one of the ones she loved most along side Ryuji and Chitose even though Keisuke wasn't in Hudie for long so yeah that't's practically a confession :happy:

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 May 2018 - 11:24 AM.

#2330 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:21 PM

yeah I knew when I was the first of us to beat it but I saw you guys rooting for the pairing and knew about the bittersweet ending so I didn't say anything. you know now though T_T

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#2331 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:08 AM

I'm fine with it but still, Shipping in Digimon sucks or it breaks your heart :(

#2332 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:50 AM

yeah I knew when I was the first of us to beat it but I saw you guys rooting for the pairing and knew about the bittersweet ending so I didn't say anything. you know now though T_T

Do not worry, first I kind spoil myself what would happen with Erika of course without watching the ending. Hey tell us your opinion about the story and the game.

#2333 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:43 AM

I liked the story and main character better in hackers memory than the first game, plus the music, I just wish the ending wasn't so bittersweet xD keisuke I felt was a more interesting main character with his backstory and relationships with his team and how he was an actual hacker and how they portrayed his expressions, felt like he was more expressive than the cyber sleuth was.  plus him and erika. also I wonder if nokia and her group even remembers keisuke. its almost like they ended it with him thinking he's the only one left who remembers, not to mention missing erika.

Edited by ultranx, 19 May 2018 - 02:49 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#2334 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:44 PM

I liked the story and main character better in hackers memory than the first game, plus the music, I just wish the ending wasn't so bittersweet xD keisuke I felt was a more interesting main character with his backstory and relationships with his team and how he was an actual hacker and how they portrayed his expressions, felt like he was more expressive than the cyber sleuth was.  plus him and erika. also I wonder if nokia and her group even remembers keisuke. its almost like they ended it with him thinking he's the only one left who remembers, not to mention missing erika.

I think being a side story taking place simultaneously/parallel to Cyber Sleuth helped give HM a lot more focus than Cyber Sleuth did. Also, Keisuke being his own character rather than essentially a "blank slate" (aside from picking a name) like your MC in Cyber Sleuth gave him a more established character.

2e5.gif

#2335 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:47 PM

So Kaisuke was fine character that in the beginning actually speak and not just in that time let's remember with Yu  and instead of Ami(in my case) as consequence  they really to do more emotions if Keisuke in some scenes.

#2336 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:53 PM

I was saddened by the overall lack of Kyoko and Mirei though.

2e5.gif

#2337 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:26 PM

Yeah but that can't be helped. They wanted Keisuke to completely avoid Takumi/Ami for the enitire game lol

#2338 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:22 AM

Yeah but that can't be helped. They wanted Keisuke to completely avoid Takumi/Ami for the enitire game lol

In the beginning in a  way was good they do not cross way you they were kind enemies you know for the Saxons  

I was saddened by the overall lack of Kyoko and Mirei though.

Kyoko more than Mirie I mean if you are fan from all Digimon story line you will her a lot and her role is like the Ryu Akiyama.

#2339 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:05 PM

Yeah, the closest you get was Takumi/Ami running past Keisuke, but never seeing their face.

2e5.gif

#2340 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:56 PM

What do you think guys he was not in Tri now he won't be in the new project?

https://withthewill....Digimon-Project

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users