Close
Photo

"Evidence of NaruSaku"- post your evidence here!

narusaku narusaku proof

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:38 PM

Hey everyone! I believe you all know as much as the next person how annoying/irritating/time-consuming/make-you-scared-in-the-fandom it is to encounter someone who doesn't ship NS. So I've made this thread to compile all the evidence I've come across. Most, if not all, of this stuff has been written by other people, so all I've done is bring it together (also, it probably needs to be updated). I would like to ask you all to post your own evidence here. We can make this thread a living testimony to our favorite pairing- every new chapter that comes out, we can post images, interpretations, blog links, anything right here! That way, you always have something to say when some other shipper stuns you to silence. 

I would like everyone that posts in this thread to keep in mind that anything you post can and most likely will be used by other people, so please don't go around yelling plagiarism 

I'll start:

http://yissy-chan.de...dated-433743094

He was serious. Why I think he was serious, for one when Sakura confessed to him he told her not to joke around. So he's serious when it comes to feelings. Then also he said that he hates people who lie to themselves, so if Naruto was just saying that Sakura was his girlfriend just to joke around, then he would be lying to himself. Am I right? 

I think the catch (because that's what it is, an actual hug involves frontal body contact and both arms) has more of a meaning like "I'll acknowledge you as a part of Team 7 by helping you". Remember earlier he said that he would have left her and Kakashi for the Infinite Tsukiyomi? And all the other times? I don't think he's had that much of a change of heart to go from 'willing to kill her' to 'damn i love her so much we're gonna restore the Uchiha clan as soon as Kaguya's sealed'. I think he went from 'willing to kill her' to 'okay, i'll acknowledge you are also as powerful as naruto and I because you just helped save me'. Besides, he's not that much of a jerk that he'd just let someone who'd spent a huge amount of chakra to save him fall to the ground right next to him, especially if said person was an ally.

NaruSaku. 
It progresses as a real relationship would - not like the Disney romance that applies to NaruHina. 
Real life - Guy and girl begin as strangers, progress to friends, grow to lovers. There are ups and downs and bumps in the road. 
Disney - Girl bum rushes guy who has never really noticed girl with forced confession of affection, gets one of guys best friends killed because of her selfishness and suicidal tendancies. Guy falls head over heals in love with girl after this. 

NaruSaku compliment each other/make each other whole. Naruto lends humor to Sakura and she in turn keeps his humor in check. 
NaruHina there is no compliment, ther is no two making one. Hinata is too meak and weak-willed to keep Naruto in check; he'd run right over her and she'd just bend over backwards to his every whim. 

Growth. 
Sakura has grown stonger to protect herself, her friends and family, and her village. She came up with her own ninja way. Hinata tried and failed to grow stronger to impress Naruto. She couldn't even create her own ninja way, she had to plagiarize Naruto's. 

Sight. 
Sakura always saw Naruto as a person. Even when she didn't like him. Hinata has always viewed Naruto not as a person but as an ideal - as his nindo. 

Family. 
NaruSaku is not only a mirror of Naruto's parents Minato and Kushina - Like Sakura to Naruto, Kushina did not like Minato at first but grew to care for him. Like Naruto to Sakura, Minato was the first to compliment Kushina on the physical feature she didn't like, etc - but of Sakura's parents as well. Sakura's father is jovial like Naruto and her mother is studious like she is. 
NaruHina has no such links. 

Sacrifice vs Suicide. We see in iron Country and earlier that Sakura was willing to not only risk her life but also her friendship with Naruto to keep him safe. Her desire was to place him out of harms way even at a great cost to herself. THAT is sacrifice. 
In the Pain fight and prior, we see that Hinata has no desire to actually protect Naruto. She simply wants to tell him how she feels and die by his side. This is not sacrifice, this is suicide. We see in manga that Hinata is aware she doesn't stand a chance against Pain. Instead of getting aid, she goes to him anyway. She doesn't try to remove a single rod or assist Naruto in any way. She has no knowledge that seeing another friend defeated by Pain would cause Naruto to give in to Kurama's rage. Nothing about Hinata's actiosn would have resulted in Naruto being "saved." He still was pinned, Pain still had the upper hand, and extraction was still a very real possibility. THAT is selfish (which she admits she is) and suicidal. 

Japanese culture. 
In Japanese culture, when a person confesses affection to another and the person being confessed to does not return those feelings, the polite thing to do is say "Thank You." When Sakura confessed to Sasuke, he left her with a "Thank You." When Hinata confessed to Naruto and later remindes him that his life was shared by many, he gives her a "Thank You." When Sakura confessed to Naruto, he never gave her a "Thank You" but later on did state to his father that Sakura was in fact his girlfriend...with Hinata standing in earshot. And Sakura did not deny it at all. 
Kishimoto has Sai detail at length that those who use the suffix "kun" (Hinata to Naruto and Sakura to Sasuke) will never develop deep emotional bonds with the person they use it on. Kishimoto then has Sai note that those like Sakura to Naruto who use no suffix and those like Naruto to Sakura who use the term of endearment "chan" will in fact develop deep emotional bonds. 

Fanbase. Sorry kids but it is true. The world over, NarutSaku is the more popular pairing. There are even conventions in Japan dedicated to the pairing. Easy answer as to why. In manga, Sakura is introduced in ch3. Hinata doesn't come in till around ch40. Thus, fans the world over got to see Naruto and Sakura begin their Road to Affection long before Hinata was even a blip on the radar. Even the actors who voice the characters of Naruto and Sakura root for the pair. 

Prize Factor. 
To NaruHina fans, Naruto is a prize that Hinata "deserves" for her being shy and introverted. 
To NaruSaku fans, neither Naruto nor Sakura is a prize for the other to "deserve" for whatever reason. They simply fit together. 

There was no reason for Kakashi to make the observation (that Sakura might still love Sasuke but no longer in the way she once did) unless it was to clarify for readers that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are no longer romantic in nature.

1) Sakura was protecting Tazuna without getting scared while Naruto froze. What does that imply to us? Sakura knows her role as a ninja she acted as she was instructed in academy.
2) She was willing to give up on exam for Naruto's sake so that he wouldn't be forever stuck as genin. She said this to herself "Always acting like a fool who only knows one thing… Hokage, Hokage. I'm sorry Naruto… that impossible dream of yours… I don't want to see it crushed!" basically Sakura was the first person to support Naruto's dream. It shows us that Sakura learned who Naruto really is, from that moment we can see that she respects him, she wasn't even thinking of what would Sasuke tell her for doing something like that.
3) While Naruto and Sasuke were unconsious Sakura proctected them both, even as far as going to cut her hair by showing that she isn't obsessed with appearence.
4) Sakura protected Sasuke from Gaara's attacks, risking her life to put herself between him and danger. Gaara used his sand to immobilise her, and as the sand slowly suffocated Sakura, Naruto fought to defeat Gaara using Sakura as inspiration to not give up, and save her.
5) Sakura realized that telling Naruto to save Sasuke for her was selfish, to make up for that she replied that, next time, they would retrieve Sasuke together, and that she would be there to help HIM from now on. Determined to never be useless again and to save Sasuke and help Naruto, Sakura then asked to become Tsunade's apprentice, a request which Tsunade happily accepted.
6) Sakura was the only one among the Genin and a few other ninja's(Shikamaru) to be able to release the Genjutsu on herself and others.
7) Sakura gave Naruto the advice that he needed to be able to walk up the trees.
8) Sakura threw the kunai that kept Naruto from falling in the Forest of Death.
9) In Sasuke's databook it is said that the one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. (some claim that databook's are false,NO! They're CANNON it's like an encyclopedia for Naruto series and it is written by no one else than author himself, naruto.wiki writes most of info about characters from databook). If we go back to chapter where Team 7 are waiting for Kakashi we can see that Sasuke noticed that both Naruto and Sakura are similar, he had that surprised face and said "Why does everything have to be so intense with them!", which implies that their presence is lively for him.
10) Jumps in and risks her life for Naruto who could've ended beheaded by Zabuza's sword if not for her.
Part 2:
1) Sakura saved Kankuro's life and easily created an antidote, which even best sand med-nins would never be able to make.
2) Sakura faces Sasori together with Chiyo, Sakura shows us her incredible regenaration, immunity to poisons, strenght,evasion and tactics. Together they defeat Sasori, Chiyo states that Sakura will surprass Tsunade.
3) Sakura heals Naruto after fight with Orochimaru.
4) Sakura found out about Sasuke's and Orochimaru's hideout.
5) Sakura told Naruto very determinedly that tears weren't going to bring Sasuke back.
6) In Hidan and Kakuzu arc: she healed the damage to Naruto's arm from the use of his new technique. Because this made it difficult for him to eat, she offered to feed him.
7) Sakura tried to comfort both Naruto and Tsunade. When Naruto blamed Tsunade for the death of Jiraiya, Sakura scolded him. She was then shocked to hear Naruto declare that he would get his revenge. She later tried to help decipher Jiraiya's dying message to find out more about the Akatsuki leader, Pain, but was interrupted by Pain's attack on the village. After saving some villagers and killing Pain's Giant Centipede, Sakura went to the Konoha hospital, where she was quickly asked to lead the medical front defending the building and healing what injuries she could, impressing Chōji through her leadership and skills.
8) Saves Hinata's life.
9) Protects Karin from being killed by Sasuke and heals her afterwards.
10) In war Sakura was healing many wounded people.
11) Sakura defeats Zetsu who was pretending to be 'Neji' After being punched the transformation technique wears off and the White Zetsu clone resumes him original appearance. Sakura then interrogates the Zetsu about how he was able to get onto the compound undetected. Together with this information and a report Yamato had compiled on Zetsu, she pieces together the Zetsu's abilities and then leaves the clone in the hands of two shinobi to inform headquarters of this latest discovery.
12) After being informed by Inoichi from HQ that Naruto and B were fighting the "masked Madara", Sakura and the rest of the Konoha 11 rush to his aid. As she runs, she thinks to herself that Naruto always got left with insurmountable tasks but this time would be different as not only her, but everyone would be there fighting alongside each other this time.
13) When Naruto was caught by Itachi's genjutsu Sakura helped him by touching his body and inserting her chakra to him to stop the flow.
14) Sakura was the first one to realize how Tobi's power's works.
15) Sakura and Naruto were people who made Sai want to understand Bond's/Feelings. Sakura was the first one that started to explain to Sai what Bonds are.
16) At war Sakura was the one to heal Kakashi's wounds.
17) Healed Naruto's wounds and helped him replenish his chakra.
18) With one hit she made enough destruction to kill ALOT of Juubi's clones.
19) Was storing up Chakra for 3 years to create a Byakugou sealing, which means in fight with Sasori she used only half of her chakra.
20) Gave courage to whole alliance.
21) Mastered Tsunade's healing Jutsu and Summoned Katsuyu, with this Sakura is able to heal hundreds of people at once.

In my opinion, the most important component of any relationship (romantic, friendship, family) is common values.  If two people hold the same values -- honesty, willingness to be selfless, respect, open-mindedness, faith, compassion, etc. -- then it matters less if they are similars or opposites in terms of their idiosyncratic differences. This is where SS is a complete failure.  Sasuke displays little evidence of having any core values in common with Sakura -- or anyone else, for that matter.  The things that matter most in life to Sakura are not on Sasuke's radar. At least with NH we know that, while Hinata is not a well-developed character with an expansive display of personal values (other than her obsessive worship of Naruto-kun), we do know that she is a nice person.  We know she is docile and submissive, and would likely be willing and able to submerge whatever identity she has in order to be overshadowed by a partner with a stronger personality. While NH might technically work in the values sense, it's difficult to imagine Naruto not being bored out of his skull with a girl who is neither capable nor really willing to challenge and correct him in the ways he requires. NS has neither of these issues.  Naruto and Sakura appear to share all the values that matter most to both of them, and yet they are strong enough within themselves to expect and bring out the best in each other.  Life for them would not be dull or unhappy. NH is less hopeless than SS, but in my opinion neither pairing would ever have what it takes to live a long, harmonious life together.  But NS does.  

I've always said that NaruHina is just a fan glorified version of LeeSaku.

We're nearing the end of the manga. Sakura needed something concrete, heavy, and hard to be thrown at her to really make her get over Sasuke, not some half assed moments where she 'should' have been over him. She needed something solid. Yes, he's tried to kill her before - and failed - but this time, she really 'felt' it.

I understand why Kishimoto is doing this, but i totally don't like the way he has decided. After that, it's no way Sakura will pursue a relationship with him, and yeah, it's kinda the way Kishi wants to destroy completely the hopes of they being a couple.

I understand that his genjutsu was cruel and is psychological torture, but...i feel like this is the answer she has waiting for. The last time this exactly happened, he said "Thank you". I feel like Sakura is looking for that part of him and he remembers that. That's why he said she's annoying, it's a bit nostalgic. Then, he answers that "killing" her and at the same time "killing" that old Sasuke she's looking for. Or, at least her hopes of finding him. 

I am fairly certain however she was trying to use this love to change his mind and Sasuke wasn't into it

If Sasuke was her gold medal, it would be like winning a trip to North Korea.

But If Naruto was her silver medal, it would be like winning a million dollars.

Which prize is better?

Edited by NaruSakuNo1Fan, 04 October 2014 - 11:40 PM.

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#2 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 12:03 AM

They "kissed"

I know it was CPR...but this is a kid manga...that might as well go as a kiss...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 12:15 AM

My evidence? Read chapters 1 to 694

Edited by James S Cassidy, 05 October 2014 - 12:15 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 05 October 2014 - 12:34 AM

The evidences are seen in all the chapters in the manga. Not even a NaruHina fan and SasuSaku fan can argue with that.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#5 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:21 AM

The evidences are seen in all the chapters in the manga. Not even a NaruHina fan and SasuSaku fan can argue with that.

Umm about that...

#6 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 05 October 2014 - 03:03 AM

You would get more evidence for NaruSasu  :hehehe:

The strongest evidence that hints at NS, according to me, happened all the way back in chapter 3. The bench scene.

Sakura's desire

Sakura's deepest wish at that time was to be complimented on her forehead so that she could feel less insecure. Naruto, almost telepathically, knows exactly what Sakura wants to hear and compliments her.

Naruto's desire

The one thing Naruto wanted the most, when he was a young kid, was to be treated nicer by all the villagers. The way he was looked down upon and shunned by others caused him great pain. All he wanted was for people to understand him and treat him like a human being. Sakura here decides to do exactly that.

The bench scene does not get as much importance as it should probably because it happened in the very beginning of the manga. However, this scene is a very strong evidence for NaruSaku. You know why? Because it clearly gives the vibe of Naruto and Sakura being soul mates who understood what each other wanted the most even before getting to know each other. 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 05 October 2014 - 07:42 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#7 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 03:18 AM

The forehead compliment really shouldn't matter to her. Once she heard that it wasn't something Sasuke would say she got sad again.

It was the compliment it was acknowledgement from him.

eh10ut.jpg

#8 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 03:18 AM

The only couple/pairing had a kiss (mouth to mouth) in manga  :umm:

I'm talking about boy/girl or man/woman  :th_yeah:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#9 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:36 AM

well i guess finding out that In last weeks Chapter Sakura Said "Sasuke....I Loved you "

NOT!" Sasuke..I Love you " "Or Even Sasuke i still love you"

(so c:  :love:  :love:  NS Still Has Its Chance Cha ! ;p)

Edited by sakuraharunorealfan, 05 October 2014 - 04:37 AM.

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#10 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:55 AM

They "kissed"

I know it was CPR...but this is a kid manga...that might as well go as a kiss...

Pfft you call that a kiss plz XD
WqQwzgf.gif

#11 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:24 AM

b-but Fillers... - NH

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#12 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

Surely NS has got the maximum developments but kishi is unpredictable and I will never get my hopes above 50% for any pairing before it is canon. Sakura's ambiguous feelings towards sasuke has already led to destruction of a confession by her and then their was chapter 693. Even if kakashf tried to clear what she meant I only saw sakura saying I love you to sasuke. Other people's interpretation won't matter unless and until sakura says that her love for sasuke is not romantic herself their has truly been no moment which tells sakura has actually started loving naruto romantically and has stopped loving Sasuke in that way.

As far as the silver medal thing goes, if Sakura was indeed in love with sasuke till chapter 693 then naruto will seem like a second guy/rebound guy, who would never have been able to get sakura to love him unless sasuke told her to kitten off on her face, which he pretty much did in 693. If suddenly sakura now says I love you to naruto the same day she said I love you to sasuke, it will be very odd and unjustified according to me.

I still wish that if NS has to be end game, sakura will have to confess with her feelings completely resolved. Naruto shouldn't confess since he just heard sakura say I love you to sasuke and we all know naruto never tried to force his feelings on her and he won't confess until he believes sakura has gotten over sasuke. Many people here are Sakura fans and tend to forget how naruto suddenly confessing or accepting sakura's confession after her confession to sasuke will reflect so badly on him.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#13 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:19 AM

Surely NS has got the maximum developments but kishi is unpredictable and I will never get my hopes above 50% for any pairing before it is canon. Sakura's ambiguous feelings towards sasuke has already led to destruction of a confession by her and then their was chapter 693. Even if kakashf tried to clear what she meant I only saw sakura saying I love you to sasuke. Other people's interpretation won't matter unless and until sakura says that her love for sasuke is not romantic herself their has truly been no moment which tells sakura has actually started loving naruto romantically and has stopped loving Sasuke in that way.

As far as the silver medal thing goes, if Sakura was indeed in love with sasuke till chapter 693 then naruto will seem like a second guy/rebound guy, who would never have been able to get sakura to love him unless sasuke told her to kitten off on her face, which he pretty much did in 693. If suddenly sakura now says I love you to naruto the same day she said I love you to sasuke, it will be very odd and unjustified according to me.

I still wish that if NS has to be end game, sakura will have to confess with her feelings completely resolved. Naruto shouldn't confess since he just heard sakura say I love you to sasuke and we all know naruto never tried to force his feelings on her and he won't confess until he believes sakura has gotten over sasuke. Many people here are Sakura fans and tend to forget how naruto suddenly confessing or accepting sakura's confession after her confession to sasuke will reflect so badly on him.

This silver medal argument must stop.Assuming NaruSaku does not happen,the next possibility is NaruHina and Hinata is a silver medal for Naruto so the argument is irrelevant

#14 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:39 AM

My Evidence:

I BELIEVE IN IT!

thats enough evidence for me  :thumb:

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#15 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:58 AM

chapter 3 where it all began. Naruto realizing why he love Sakura so much and she realizing its wrong to be harsh with him. The foundation to the strong NarSak pillar

#16 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:34 AM

This silver medal argument must stop.Assuming NaruSaku does not happen,the next possibility is NaruHina and Hinata is a silver medal for Naruto so the argument is irrelevant

I am not at all saying that NH should happen and not let Naruto become a silver medal. A silver medal is a silver medal and I don't want any of them to become a silver medal.

Hinata will be a silver medal for Naruto,, that's why Hinata needs to move on.

After 693, Naruto will also seem to be a silver medal for Sakura so he needs to find someone else as well.

The arguement is that Naruto or anybody else doesn't deserve to be a silver medal, but kishi's constant playing with the pairings has made characters as well as the pairings look very bad many times. Because of kishi's toying with the pairings atleast one person will become a silver medal(NS/NH) or a case of kitten(SS).

I just want that Naruto just doesn't go confess to sakura or accept Sakura's confession if it ever happens just moments after she confessed to Sasuke.  It will reflect really badly on him and it will contradict the fact that if Naruto was ready to be Sakura's puppy no matter if he loses his respect, then why not accept the confession she already made in Land of Iron. The answer is because Naruto knew then that she still hasn't gotten over her feelings for Sasuke and he didn't want to live a love life which was a lie. Sakura has to do serious work to make Naruto believe that she will/already has gotten over Sasuke to be with Naruto. But since the manga is nearing it's end I don't know when and how that will happen if Sakura didn't fall in love with Naruto all these 690 chapters.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#17 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

Ahem, allow me to start with my own evidence... I will post them around here as I can. Timelines can be well... twisted. You'll figure it out in my posts.

For now however, I will post one of my latests posts on Tumblr, which, will, also lead to other 2 posts of mine: an answered ask on Tumblr and a post on my own blog with what I believe will happen in Naruto from here and now on in the romantic subplot in regards to the forehead kiss comment. I may have posted it before but mneh, anwyay...

"From here and now on..." will also be a featured post of mine in which I will talk about what I think it will happen in Naruto from now on considering the evidence we have until now and based on my own interpretation of that evidence up until now, like I said, I will talk about where I think Naruto will go from here and now on...

Oh, and also my latest post on my personal blog called "In light of recent developments... Naruto 693", where I talk about mainly why SasuSaku won't work, in regards to Sasuke's own persona and Sakura's one and which points a bit more towards pro NaruSasu (in a twisted weird way for some fans around this board), pro SasuKarin (this also might be sensitive to some people around here) and well, with the given evidence from what I wrote above, this only points towards NaruSaku. So yeah....

I will probably be adding more of well, my evidence or stuff I've wrote pro-NaruSaku around here... ^_^ Have a good day! 

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#18 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:45 PM

You wanna hear my evidence guess what I have 0 evidence saying NS will happen.

#19 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

All the biggest evidence of NS IMO:

1). Chapter 3. Sakura pictures how she wants Sasuke to be with her---a sweet, cheesy guy that compliments her greatest insecurity--but instead Naruto says that. Sakura also describes him as "seeing into her heart." It was nice symbolism of however much Sakura is blinded by Sasuke and tries to find something in him that he's not, Naruto's the one she's always been meant for. Ch 3 was some serious foreshadowing.

2). POAL.  Sakura realizes she's always been wrong about Naruto and puts him on a pedestal as being the one who understands her and "the one she trusts completely" no matter how much she may love Sasuke. This moment was so big, it completely altered NS's dynamics for the better by Part 2.

3). Part 2 reunion. Sakura flirts with Naruto right when she sees him and keeps admiring him with a blush. Now this may not be much, but this chapter proved something that Naruto never did with Hinata and Sasuke with Sasuke: the party who's feelings need to change is attracted to the other. That leaves potential for more serious interest.

4). Tenchi Bridge scene. Sakura running to Naruto with so much emotion and crying like that really set a strong impression on me, especially since she offered to save Sasuke for him.

5). Sakura was willing to take on Naruto's whole burden of Kurama by controlling him and put herself down as doing insignificant things for Naruto. It's also not unlike how she acts with Sasuke--always wanting to do things for him and blaming herself as not doing enough---so it supports she may be starting to love Naruto.

6). Yamato's unfinished sentence. It was never completely finished, but definitely give the readers a hint Sakura is starting to love Naruto or will love him down the line.

7). Confirmation that Naruto loves Sakura and wants to confess but won't because he failed in his promise in bringing back Sasuke. But he will bring back Sasuke so he will confess.

8). The Pain hug. Sakura only ever hugged another a guy before and that was just Sasuke, a guy she loved. But now she hugs Naruto too and in no possible way did it look like a platonic one.

9). Sakura realizing Naruto loves her. It's really amazing how much Sakura was hurt on just hurting Naruto's feelings and then showing that she doesn't think she deserves him and that she thought she caused him the most pain. There was a lot of guilt, but you can't tell me Sakura would care that much for no reason.

10). Sakura's confession. Yes, it's really confusing and might not be entirely true, but Sakura did show she preferred to be with Naruto over Sasuke and when she was confessing and hugging him, she looked really happy and blushing. That didn't look like someone who doesn't have any feelings for him.

11). MinaKushi/NaruSaku parallel. Their interactions and backstory are mirrored after NaruSaku's and is tied into romance while Kushina said "Find a girl like her" and then Minato described Sakura as "like Kushina." There was also Itachi's comment on how Minato needed Kushina and all his friends to become Hokage. Some pretty strong, scary foreshadowing there.

12). Naruto still loves Sakura by 631 (late in the series) and shows no intention of wanting to get over her or viewing it negatively like Sakura does with her feelings with Sasuke. He's also the main character and in a series like this, if he's not even trying to move on, it's going to go somewhere.

13). 662--663. Sakura was desperate to save Naruto and determined no matter what to keep him alive.  She pulled out all the stops, worked to exhaustion, and thought about Naruto's dream, implying that her dream was to see Naruto reach his. There was also the CPR happened which didn't have to. It wasn't romantic, but since this is a shonen you can't help but wonder why NS got lip contact and no other ship didn't.

I'd like to see NaruHina and SasuSaku fans give half as much evidence as this.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 06 October 2014 - 02:12 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#20 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:40 AM

All the biggest evidence of NS IMO:

1). Chapter 3. Sakura pictures how she wants Sasuke to be with her---a sweet, cheesy guy that compliments her greatest insecurity--but instead Naruto says that. Sakura also describes him as "seeing into her heart." It was nice symbolism of however much Sakura is blinded by Sasuke and tries to find something in him that he's not, Naruto's the one she's always been meant for. Ch 3 was some serious foreshadowing.

2). POAL.  Sakura realizes she's always been wrong about Naruto and puts him on a pedestal as being the one who understands her and "the one she trusts completely" no matter how much she may love Sasuke. This moment was so big, it completely altered NS's dynamics for the better by Part 2.

3). Part 2 reunion. Sakura flirts with Naruto right when she sees him and keeps admiring him with a blush. Now this may not be much, but this chapter proved something that Naruto never did with Hinata and Sasuke with Sasuke: the party who's feelings need to change is attracted to the other. That leaves potential for more serious interest.

4). Tenchi Bridge scene. Sakura running to Naruto with so much emotion and crying like that really set a strong impression on me, especially since she offered to save Sasuke for him.

5). Sakura was willing to take on Naruto's whole burden of Kurama by controlling him and put herself down as doing insignificant things for Naruto. It's also not unlike how she acts with Sasuke--always wanting to do things for him and blaming herself as not doing enough---so it supports she may be starting to love Naruto.

6). Yamato's unfinished sentence. It was never completely finished, but definitely give the readers a hint Sakura is starting to love Naruto or will love him down the line.

7). Confirmation that Naruto loves Sakura and wants to confess but won't because he failed in his promise in bringing back Sasuke. But he will bring back Sasuke so he will confess.

8). The Pain hug. Sakura only ever hugged another a guy before and that was just Sasuke, a guy she loved. But now she hugs Naruto too and in no possible way did it look like a platonic one.

9). Sakura realizing Naruto loves her. It's really amazing how much Sakura was hurt on just hurting Naruto's feelings and then showing that she doesn't think she deserves him and that she thought she caused him the most pain. There was a lot of guilt, but you can't tell me Sakura would care that much for no reason.

10). Sakura's confession. Yes, it's really confusing and might not be entirely true, but Sakura did show she preferred to be with Naruto over Sasuke and when she was confessing and hugging him, she looked really happy and blushing. That didn't look like someone who doesn't have any feelings for him.

11). MinaKushi/NaruSaku parallel. Their interactions and backstory are mirrored after NaruSaku's and is tied into romance while Kushina said "Find a girl like her" and then Minato described Sakura as "like Kushina." There was also Itachi's comment on how Minato needed Kushina and all his friends to become Hokage. Some pretty strong, scary foreshadowing there.

12). Naruto still loves Sakura by 631 (late in the series) and shows no intention of wanting to get over her or viewing it negatively like Sakura does with her feelings with Sasuke. He's also the main character and in a series like this, if he's not even trying to move on, it's going to go somewhere.

13). 662--663. Sakura was desperate to save Naruto and determined no matter what to keep him alive.  She pulled out all the stops, worked to exhaustion, and thought about Naruto's dream, implying that her dream was to see Naruto reach his. There was also the CPR happened which didn't have to. It wasn't romantic, but since this is a shonen you can't help but wonder why NS got lip contact and no other ship didn't.

I'd like to see NaruHina and SasuSaku fans give half as much evidence as this.

SS fans will bring up chapt 685 and the part where Sakura hugged Sasuke in the hospital in front of Naruto and the part where that medic ninja asked who is she in love with in the background it shows Sasuke and the part where Sasuke was about to stab Sakura with her poison Kunai knife and the confession in the beginning when Sasuke said he was leaving Konoha and chapt 631 when she hit Naruto on the back of his head when he told his father that Sakura was his girlfriend saying it was a joke saying she denied meaning she still loves Sasuke and chapt 675 when Kakashi said but you still have feelings for someone who tried to kill you and chapt 693.

NH fans will bring up chapt 615 and the part where Naruto said "I like people like you" and the part where Hinata confessed to Naruto before she got struck down by Pain and the part where Hinata just found out that Naruto returned to the village and the part where Yamato,Sai,Kiba,Shino,Kakashi,Sakura,Hinata,and Naruto fought Tobi she was looking at him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, narusaku proof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users