Close
Photo

Naruto needs to approach Sakura differently.

#Narutoneedstomanup

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

This is something that has been in my head for a while, actually, since part one. When Naruto would see Sakura he would kinda treat/view her like a goddess, which in my honest opinion is a bad idea if you like a girl. Naruto is definitely frienzoned because how he treats her and is always calling her "Sakura-Chan", yet she doesn't can him "Naruto-Kun" (Only in serious situations) Now this can be applied to reality, where a guy falls in love with a girl but is friendzoned.

I'm basically implying that he should lessen his time with Sakura. The more he's there for her the more she is just going to see him as a best friend. Furthermore, Naruto needs some of that bad boy touch just a very amount, he's way too goody two shoes, one reason why girls will step all over him. The less time he spends with her, the more she will miss his presence.

I may be very wrong with all this but l just wanted throw out my opinion there. 

His goody two shoes style bugs. That's the type of guy that gets friendzoned.

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your opinion guys.

Edited by Raito, 02 September 2014 - 08:38 PM.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#2 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:39 PM

Nah, you're absolutely right.

The less time two people spend together the more likely is that one will miss the other's presence.

#3 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

Yeah you're right.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#4 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:57 PM

I agree with this.

#5 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

I sorta agree, but not with the part that he should add some "bad boy" to his personality. If Sakura likes him, she should like him for him, not for someone that he's not. Also, he school girl crush on the "bad boy" sorta blew up in her face, so she might not appreciate that aspect of people anymore, since she has undoubtedly matured.

Although maybe if they do spend some time apart, she'll realize realize just how much she needs him as a constant in her life, and approach him because of that.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#6 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:16 PM

I sorta agree, but not with the part that he should add some "bad boy" to his personality. If Sakura likes him, she should like him for him, not for someone that he's not. Also, he school girl crush on the "bad boy" sorta blew up in her face, so she might not appreciate that aspect of people anymore, since she has undoubtedly matured.

Although maybe if they do spend some time apart, she'll realize realize just how much she needs him as a constant in her life, and approach him because of that.

Sorry for that. I didn't mean he should act like a complete jerk or anything or be arrogant like Sasuke is. I got that part wrong in the paragraph. I meant for him mature/man up.  

Everyone who commented:

Thanks a lot for agreeing guys. 

Edited by Raito, 02 September 2014 - 09:18 PM.

#7 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

I kinda agree with this he shouldn't have to be someone like Sasuke though

True that when Sakura thinks about Sasuke she becomes sad and realizes that she doesn't want someone like him to be dangerous or like cause chaos in the world but Sakura crys when Naruto is not there but she also blushes around him does anyone see a difference?

#8 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

He shouldn't act like a jerk.Just ignore her or something like that.

#9 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:28 PM

Basically the more he stays away from her the more she will one want him around and will understand her true feelings for him because his presence always keeps her safe, and always takes favors for her because Naruto likes her. So, him not being there she will miss all of that. She will realize how much she really needs him around, hopefully from there her feelings towards him get stronger. 

#10 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:43 PM

Basically the more he stays away from her the more she will one want him around and will understand her true feelings for him because his presence always keeps her safe, and always takes favors for her because Naruto likes her. So, him not being there she will miss all of that. She will realize how much she really needs him around, hopefully from there her feelings towards him get stronger. 

Yeah your right she starts shedding tears if Naruto leaves her its almost like husband and wife the wife crys when her husband leaves her to go somewhere far plus the wife realizes that she can't do everything by herself if her husband is not there for her.

#11 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

This is something that has been in my head for a while, actually, since part one. When Naruto would see Sakura he would kinda treat/view her like a goddess, which in my honest opinion is a bad idea if you like a girl. Naruto is definitely frienzoned because how he treats her and is always calling her "Sakura-Chan", yet she doesn't can him "Naruto-Kun" (Only in serious situations) Now this can be applied to reality, where a guy falls in love with a girl but is friendzoned.

I'm basically implying that he should lessen his time with Sakura. The more he's there for her the more she is just going to see him as a best friend. Furthermore, Naruto needs some of that bad boy touch just a very amount, he's way too goody two shoes, one reason why girls will step all over him. The less time he spends with her, the more she will miss his presence.

I may be very wrong with all this but l just wanted throw out my opinion there. 

His goody two shoes style bugs. That's the type of guy that gets friendzoned.

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your opinion guys.

No, no, no, no.

The only think i agree is the part when they are not together for a time. But the reasons are all wrong, wth. 

First of all, friendzone doesn't exist. Please, educate yourself.

http://reporter.rit....doesn’t-exist Read at least this.

No one had tthe obligaton of love someone who treats her right romantically. That just happens. And if you are "nice" just because you want to get laid, you are an idiot. Respect is basic. 

There is not "Naruto is too good, that's why she doesn't see him. He needs to me more the bad guy. the more he's good with her, she just will see him as a friend". Total and entirely bullsh**. When you fall in love with someone, you just do it. 

If someone it's good to me, i'll see him/her with good eyes. If he/she respects me, i'll trust his/her words. That's what makes him/her more close to me. How it ends, it's only about if he/she is my type of guy/girl. If APART of being nice, good to me, they have characteristics that are appealing to me, i'll probably like him/her. 

BEING NICE it's only basic and NECESARY for every type of relationship. You respect someone because that's what everyone deserve, it's their right. Not because you want something.

All this conception about how you "gain" someone's love is just bullsh** :S

This situation would make Naruto a jerk. Ugh.

EDIT: Oh, and i like that Sakura doesn't say "Naruto-kun". -kun is for kids (or when someone is minor) or when someone is about your age but it's used more for girls that are interested in that guy

-chan, is endearment. "little Sakura" on english. 

no sufix it's confidence between to persons. that's because when someone say your name without sufix and you are not close to them, they get mad, because they are being disrespected.

He shouldn't act like a jerk.Just ignore her or something like that.

What. No,wtf. "Ignore her, so, she will like you" No, just no. That's not the way you treat a woman. No, that's not the way you treat a person that it's important to you.

I like the situation when they are apart, but not because Naruto decided it. Not because "i want her to miss me". That's selfish as hell. Naruto would never force her. That's why their relationship is beautiful :S

Edited by theunburnt, 02 September 2014 - 10:02 PM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#12 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:10 PM

yet she doesn't can him "Naruto-Kun"

If she starts calling him "Naruto-Kun" I swear I will quit reading the manga.

Edited by zatheko, 02 September 2014 - 10:11 PM.

#13 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:12 PM

me too.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#14 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:13 PM

Exactly.It isn't her style.

#15 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

I agree. Sakura's been calling him Naruto for the whole entire manga, it'd be weird if she just started calling him "Naruto-kun" just because their in a relationship. Anyways, I saw a post once about her being closer to Naruto than Sasuke because she doesn't add "kun" to his name.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#16 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

I agree. Sakura's been calling him Naruto for the whole entire manga, it'd be weird if she just started calling him "Naruto-kun" just because their in a relationship. Anyways, I saw a post once about her being closer to Naruto than Sasuke because she doesn't add "kun" to his name.

Exactly.It isn't her style.

It's not because it's not "her style". Do we forgot about Sai's explanation? :/

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#17 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:20 PM

It's not because it's not "her style". Do we forgot about Sai's explanation? :/

Yeah but I just like the way she calls Naruto.

#18 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:21 PM

Okay, cool then.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#19 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:23 PM

Friendzone wat is that huh. Nah just don't like the word.

You're saying naruto should strategically change his behaviour so that he can win her heart sooner. No. Don't want. It should happen naturally. They are so close, and click so well. This is no game for them, and they have no goal they need to follow introductions for. naruto is being nice just to be nice because he loves her, not to make her like him.

ナルサク

#20 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:35 PM

Why is that?

Friendzone wat is that huh. Nah just don't like the word.

You're saying naruto should strategically change his behaviour so that he can win her heart sooner. No. Don't want. It should happen naturally. They are so close, and click so well. This is no game for them, and they have no goal they need to follow introductions for. naruto is being nice just to be nice because he loves her, not to make her like him.

I haven't seen you on here latley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users