5 replies to this topic

#1 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:55 PM

Do you guys began having that nostalgic feeling regarding Naruto or the way the series became completely ruined everything for you?

I, for example, am beginning to have those nostalgic feelings (common with series like DBZ ) for Naruto part 1 and early part 2, now whenever I think about those times I remember fondly how good things were. Its different when i think about the recent arcs though, I always get a disgusted type of feeling when remembering them

This game has been helping me a lot, remembering how the old days were 

narutocapa.jpg

I remember how I used to make a reunion with my friends and cousins just so we could play tournaments with this game, and it was always fun. For me its one of the best naruto games ever launched surpassing the repetitive storm ones...

Ah good times...good times, those were the days

Edited by Nar123, 23 January 2015 - 02:56 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

Do you guys began having that nostalgic feeling regarding Naruto or the way the series became completely ruined everything for you?

I, for example, am beginning to have those nostalgic feelings (common with series like DBZ ) for Naruto part 1 and early part 2, now whenever I think about those times I remember fondly how good things were. Its different when i think about the recent arcs though, I always get a disgusted type of feeling when remembering them

This game has been helping me a lot, remembering how the old days were 

narutocapa.jpg

I remember how I used to make a reunion with my friends and cousins just so we could play tournaments with this game, and it was always fun. For me its one of the best naruto games ever launched surpassing the repetitive storm ones...

Ah good times...good times, those were the days

I love that Hinata is not on the cover.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:21 PM

When I watch the beginning of Naruto and Shippuden I get very nostalgic. The Rescue Gaara arc was one of the best in the story.

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

Sadly I never play ultimate ninja 2 since it was never released in the US. Yes Aizen-sama back then Hinata was just another side character who is completely irrelevant to the plot of the story.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:53 AM

Hm well since the end, I haven't really read or watched Naruto again. But I did dig up old fanfics I enjoyed back when NaruSaku seemed like the only logical way to go, so I guess that counts, too?

#6 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:47 PM

When I watch the beginning of Naruto and Shippuden I get very nostalgic. The Rescue Gaara arc was one of the best in the story.

Sadly I can't watch the anime . The known ending destroying any goodness that once existed. Now all the remains for me is fan stories. I can't and won't be rereading the manga ever either. Kishimoto's canon work is dead to me, and all that remains now are the remnants of what could of and should have been.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users