• This topic is locked This topic is locked
234 replies to this topic

#1 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:13 PM

It's out

----------------
Now playing: Oasis - Supersonic
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

Good chapter nice and Solid.

Naruto = awesome sauce

Kishimoto sensei makes his pairing choice for Naruto pretty clear, and shes got pink hair.

and finalyl Gai gets to finish what he started with Kisame in the leaf village so long ago.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif Slow page loads, I managed to read all of the Bleach Manga within the time the first page loaded up sad.gif Though that's not saying much really.

Now it load page four shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

iAnby7W.gif

#4 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:29 PM

took awhile but I really enjoyed this chapter smile.gif

that plus Kawakittena's poster oh how i wish I could buy WSJ without spending a fortune

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#5 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

Hahahahahahha! Aoba's so embarrassed about Gai's weird flame of youth talks and talk about being like his father....

Naruto's used the teleporting pound attack twice on an Akatsuki member now... over Minato's teleporting pounce on Madara.
Naruto's 'Rikudo Sage' mode looks like Simon's Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Oh and Gai vs. Kisame: Round 3 Begins! party.gif

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 04 August 2010 - 09:32 PM.

#6 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:33 PM

Damn, upload time is forever site's overloading for the first time for me.

UPDATE:Nevermind! I got it through a rerout site same translation.

Kisame Sharkspider!!! Only during Shark Week could this happen, Kishi had this planned the whole time!!! argh1.png rawr.gif

heheelq7.png

Anyway....it was awesome.

Super Naruto was awesome the intro was awesome, (Kushina's words ring true!!!) and the coming fight was started through comedy. This is gonna be good.

Edited by Insurrection, 04 August 2010 - 10:45 PM.

#7 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:38 PM

It's not loading on my iPod! Grr... TT^TT it's so overloaded so quickly!!

Edit: LOL @ Guy's face on the cover...

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 04 August 2010 - 09:41 PM.

#8 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:51 PM

Guy-sensei is Wild Green Love. <3 The fact that he confused his inner darkness with a sharkman stuck inside a sword is fantastic.

Heh, Naruto is the new Yellow Flash, alright. Killer Bee pretty much said as much. Too bad he can't control himself yet. Getting stuck in the ground from being too strong? Sounds like Luffy. >:)

Naruto's new form is most likely going to piss off Madara. He looks exactly like the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara seems to have serious issues with the man.

Not sure what catsi meant about Kishimoto-sensei making his pairing choice clear. Naruto didn't say anything about women, and if you're basing it on that page with his friends, that's a serious leap.

#9 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:51 PM

Hahaah, this was a fun chapter!!! biggrin.gif
So much power of youth! And did anyone else think that in the photo of sakura and gang that she looked like she was eyeing him and all and how hinata looked murderous? I was hoping for a "And mom, about the girl...yeah.....I like this girl who keeps hitting me haha?"

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:53 PM

Finally!!!!!! I don't think i've ever spent 25 Minutes on reading just one chapter before, I could have watched an episode of Shippuden in that time.

I'm totally confused right now.
How come when Naruto accesses the Kyuubi chakra now, it's nothing like the red vile chakra we have seen up until now? Did the Sage also tie in some of his power in the Kyuubi, and the power Naruto has access to is the Sage's power? It makes no sense for Kyuubi's Chakra to be so potent that Mokoten powers get advanced as well. Isn't Kyuubi's power meant to be distructive and completely opposite the power of nature?

Aobo is on the island too? Why is Gai always paired with the cool charactors?

Great Chapter, will have to read again once the site is back to normal speed...and hopefully Sleepfans scanalation will be made available via alternative providors.

Edit: Did anyone else think the ball of chakra looked like the ball the Kyuubi was nailed to when sealed inside Kushina?

Edited by harry4e, 04 August 2010 - 09:56 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#11 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

GARUTO IS BACK!!!
BLACK AND WHITE

#12 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:02 PM

Naruto... TT^TT our little ninja is turning into a badass!! I'm so proud... *sniff*

But OH YEAH >D I LoVeD it! Guy-sensei *bows* time to make fish sticks!

#13 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:06 PM

I just have to say that I don't believe that that's Naruto's full potential of a jinchuriki transformation. Remember, he said it himself that he couldn't access the full power of the nine tails. I t just doesn't seem logical for Naruto to be a special case when it comes to tailed beast transformations. The demon cloak was what Naruto has and he should be able to use the demon cloak to it's full advantage. If any of you think that it will shorten his lifespan and damage his skin, that probably won't be the case since he has control now so it will do less harm to his body and more good for his strength.

The chapter was good, looking forward to next week.

#14 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:40 PM

I like that even though Naruto is pretty much ninja Jesus (at least right now), he still makes mistakes and acts stupid like how he got his foot stuck. God mode sues are baaaaaad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Aug 4 2010, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UPDATE:Nevermind! I got it through a rerout site same translation. Kisame Sharkspider!!! Only during Shark Week could this happen, Kishi had this planned the whole time!!! argh1.png rawr.gif

heheelq7.png

Ha! I didn't even think about that!

#15 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:45 PM

This Chapter was awesome. biggrin.gif

uc.png

#16 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 4 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just have to say that I don't believe that that's Naruto's full potential of a jinchuriki transformation. Remember, he said it himself that he couldn't access the full power of the nine tails. I t just doesn't seem logical for Naruto to be a special case when it comes to tailed beast transformations. The demon cloak was what Naruto has and he should be able to use the demon cloak to it's full advantage. If any of you think that it will shorten his lifespan and damage his skin, that probably won't be the case since he has control now so it will do less harm to his body and more good for his strength.

The chapter was good, looking forward to next week.

Actually this page says that the Rikudo sage 'aura' thing is what happens when accessing the Kyuubi's chakra. The demon cloak is probably part of his repertoire and what's probably shrouding him anyway.

And at @harry4e: My theory is that because the Kyuubi is basically just composed of chakra, Naruto's separation of Kyuubi from its chakra 'purified' it, returning it to its base form as an energy found surrounding, and binding all living things together in nature.

#17 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

Man, Brofist is like telepathy. Bee and Naruto are hilarious. It makes me sad that there are so many Missed Moments of Awesome from not meeting the other Jinchuuriki. I can only imagine how well they would have got on.
My Favorite Part --Click here to view--
I will admit, my favorite part was 'You err me. I will beat the lost you back into you' or whatever it was Gai said. Epic.

#18 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:54 PM

favorite line --Click here to view--
"To become a bigger badass than my father!"

NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#19 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:55 PM

^Lol I think just by defeating the Kyuubi, he's already become a "bigger badass" than his father.

Also, I think by separating the Kyuubi from its chakra, it's possible to permanently kill the Kyuubi.....Hrm, interesting.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 04 August 2010 - 10:56 PM.

#20 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:13 PM

Honorable Mention goes to --Click here to view--
"Teleport technique and a right handed smash...
but all I saw was a Yellow Flash!"

So hopefully nobody's spoiled but we're out of flashback and ready to step forward in the story. Kisame Sharkspider Cockroach should be his full name though. My goodness, what the heck was that.

In regards to the aura/cloak --Click here to view--
I agree with Shadow that it's just energy separated from the hatred, so it's not a 'demon cloak' anymore. What does grab me as odd, and maybe later translations will clear this up, or maybe not, is how this isn't all of the fox's chakra/energy, but does he mean that as what is in him, or in general? If I understood 504 correctly, half is in Shinigami, and half is in Naruto. Going by this logic, Naruto will 'never' have a pure form or perfect form as it is called. Then again, maybe Naruto due to sage training or because Kyuubi has some closer connection to Rikudo is the reason he's able to pull this off. I'm not honestly sure at this point.

The rest of my suppositions I'll leave unspoilered, and that is that this chapter is taking too dang long for me to load so I can get a bead on what is going on, fluidly and such. ah, there we go. Yeah, crap. Going from previous chapters it is too ambiguous to say if he got it all or he didn't. Kishimoto may be doing this purposefully or not, who knows. Don't forget that in the previous chapter where we first see 'Rikudo Naruto' as I like to call him, the Kyuubi's still got a body (which makes sense) but Naruto remarks on how much power he has left. Yet here he doesn't really allude to how much of the power he's using, just that it's not not on full auto. Well, maybe someone's got a better theory than I at this point, I'm having trouble pulling all the strings together myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users