5 replies to this topic

#1 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:47 PM

Hey everyone, first post here in the art request. I was wondering if someone(or multiple artists) would be up to draw scenes from my fanfiction, Cry of the Rain, my big NaruSaku fanfic, along with draw a few characters from there, showing diffrences between the manga and my fanfic.

If you'd like to give it a whirl, talk to me here via a reply to this thread.

If you don't want to do the manga style he's some fan-arts request instead:

This is my OC's info
==Missions completed:==

S - 100
A - 99
B - 80
C - 70
D - 200

==In-Character==

1) Character Name: Denu Namikaze.
2) Maiden Name: Denu Gurubu
3) Age: 55
4) Birthday: 11/02
5) Gender: Male
6) Rank: S
7) Clan: Gurubu Clan but he was adopted by Namikaze’s Clan.

==Physical Appearance==

1) Height: 5’9”
2) Weight: 118
3) Blood Type: unknown.
4) Hair: Hairstyle is like Tsunade's boyfriend, Dan but Darkish brown color.
5) Eyes: hazel brown
6) Kekkei Genkai: Dangarinkugans eye turns orange when in uses.
7) First Element: he can use all the elements
8) Second Element: he can use all the elements.
9) Race: Human and the 11 tailed winged wolf with cat's eyes
10) Other Physical Traits: Skinny.
11) Handedness: He writes with his right hand but in battle he use both hands to fight.

12) Identifying Marks:
Anbu tattoo on his right shoulder and Akatsuki's red cloud on his left shoulder
This logo is on the back of his red sleeveless jacket:

His second logo:

His last logo:

and two jinnuuriki whiskers marks on each cheek.

==Ninja Skills==

1) Fighting Style: Hyuuga and Uchiha combination and Professional wrestling style.

2) Preferred weapons:
He can use all the weapons.

3) Jutsu:
Nightmare Clones
Nightmare Prison
Nightmare Mist
Nightmare Dimension.

4) Tactics:
Strategies and faking people out. Mind games with his opponents.

==Personality info==

1) General Personality Traits:
When people look into his eyes, they see mysteries galore. He's a deep and intellectual person, and others can see that through his sparkling eyes. He's quiet and shy, but once he get to know someone, he becomes comfortable around them. His eyes often spark curiousity in others, and it bothers people how they can never tell what he's really thinking. He's hard to read and often hide his true emotions.

No matter what, He will be loved by every one coz he ruler is the Moon and every one loves the Moon. Well.. He's a person who day dream a lot, He has very low-self confidence, He need back up for every move in his life, He is very much unpredictable. Means he doesn't change according to time and circumstances, Kinda selfish, have a very strong sense of musical, artistic talent, verbal communication. His attitudes are like the Moon, comes to gloom and fade away so everybody can expect Changes in him. He can be a next Mahatma Gandhi who does peace love or he can be a Hitler who wants to destroy the man kind and peace (I mean in the community and his own home). If he really have a deep thought about his own believe in God he can feel the difference which will makes him stronger! Most of the time his Words are a kind of would be happening true! So without any knowledge he can predict the situation. He will become poets, writers, any Artistic business people! He's not strong in love, so he'll be there and here till he gets Married. He's responsible man. He gets involve in fights & arguments in the family or Vice-versa. Means he'll sacrifice his life for the goodness sake of his family...He's gentle , intuitive with a broad vision, a power Behind the scenes, well balanced People!!! No other people can put up with you !!!

Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. . Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what he wants. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic and Caring.

You are one of the most skilled warriors in history. You are very nice and you fight for the poor, but if there ever comes a threat you know how to take action. Not only are you good with weapons but you are a master at hand-to-hand combat. Your weapons are made from steel and vary from hook swords to a staff.

2) Quirks:
He is double joined.

3) Gifts/Talents:
Artistic and good dancer.

4) Flaws:
low Stamina and lower self-stream.

5) Likes and Loves:
Playing with animals, Writing poems and songs.

6) Dislikes and Hates:
People who hurt animals and other people. Bugs

7) Fears:
Water and heights.

==Relationships==

1) Family:
Nato Gurubu (blood brother)
Foster brother, Minato Namikaze.
Kankoruo
Temari

2) Friends:
Itachi Uchiha
Hyuuga Hizashi
A
Killer Bee
Other Jinnurikis.
Hatake Sakumo
Jiraiya (eternal rival)

3) Lovers:
Uchiha Mikoto (puppy crush on Denu)
Uzumaki Kushina (puppy crush on Denu)
Tsunade (his first wife)
Terumii Mei ( his second wife)
Konan
Kurenai (puppy crush on Denu)
Fuuka
Guren
Karura
Ayamo
Haku's mother
Fubuki
Hisame
Natsuhi
Sasori's Mother
Tsume

4) Children:
Nawaki Gurubu (Son of Tsunade)
Tsunade and Denu adopted Naruto and Sasuke as their own kids.
Sasu Gurubu (daguther of Terumii Mei)
Aka Gurubu and Mina Gurubu (Akatsuki's only children)
Asu Gurubu (Kurenai's second children)

5) Enemies:
Bounty hunters,
later in life the Leaf Village (When his evil self used his body.)
Seri Clan
Akatsuki
Orochimaru

==Personal History==

1) Origins:
Age: 2 ½ his young brother just turn 2 few weeks ago. In his Kingdom. The girls didn't like him as a boyfriend type. Both of them are princes and dimension guardians. All sudden there was invasion by unknown ninjas. Madara was the master mind behind the attacked. Madara bring Denu to Orochimaru. Orochimaru brought him to the Leaf. Denu was Orochimaru’s first experiment with the Sharingans, Byakugans, Ranmaru's father's eyes and Rinnegans. Orochimaru implanted those eyes into Denu’s arms. That’s why Orochimaru is so upset not getting the Sharingan when he had the chanced. The girls in the Leaf Village think he was more handsome than anyone in the village.

He's clan and the Seri Clan created the Legendary tailed Beast but there are 12 instead of 9 Seri Clan started the Bounty Hunter thing.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

2) Pre-Academy:
Age: 4 years old that. Girls always want to hear his poems and teach them how to dance. Jiraya say Denu is his eternal rival. Tsunade and Orochimaru is rooting for Denu every time.

3) Academy:
Age: 5 years old He’s the best creative jutsu and master the all but not the forbidden jutsu.

4) Genin:
Age: 6 years old . His teammate was Dan, Inuzuka Tsume and their sensei was Utatane Koharu. Their second chunin exam were the water fall of truth. He’d defeated the Evil Denu. But before the Evil Denu dies and he’d cursed Denu by saying this “When you are gone and died. I’ll take care of your body.” He passed the Chunin Exam and control his Bijuu.

5) Chuunin:
He is the one who created Scythes, Swords, Knifes and other weapons for all the villages. Medical-Ninja and Hunter Ninja before Denu was the sensei of Tsubaki, Touji Mizuki and Umino Iruka.

6) Jounin:
Third Hogake asked, “Denu to go under cover as missing ninja.” This was before the Kyuubi’s attacked. Itachi and Denu made big scene. Denu beated the crap out Itachi. Denu said, “You are a foolish friend!”
He was hired hand to training Seven Swordsmen to fight against a Jinnuuriki. Konan, Madara and Pain heard of this betrayer so they meet Denu also know as the Jinnuuriki Master. Madara order Pain to test Denu’s skills. Denu defeated Pain. So Madara asked, “Who else is there in Konoha?” Denu answered, “Itachi is gonna killed your clan. When his little brother is just the right age to see war.” Madara think Denu as his young brother so much he gave Denu a new jutsu called Akatsuki's Jutsu. Anyone that joins the Akatsuki the new member's dna will be automatic go into Denu's DNA. It can't be removed when it been cast the only way to removed this jutsu is to kill the user. But who ever share a DNA with Denu will be able to use this jutsu as well.
After he betrayed Akatsuki that he helped created. This happen after Orochimaru join the Akatsuki.

7) Anbu:
He returns to the Leaf and took over Danzou's spot in the Root after Sasuke killed Danzou. He order Fifth Hogake to implant Naruto's sperms into Tenten, Sakura, Temari, Karin, Hinata, Ino, Kurenai, Anko and herself or he'll revolt.

8) Kage:
He becomes the 8 Hogake after Tsunade, Sasuke, Naruto, Terumii Mei and Kakashi dies. He dies at the age of 102. He got ambush by the Seri Clan. Sakura is the Ninth Hogake now.

8) Evil Denu:

The Evil part of Denu's mind. He becomes the Enu and use a Evil Version mind jutsu that he'd raised First Hogake, Second Hogake, Third Hogake, Fourth Hogake, Fifth Hogake, Sixth Hogake, Seventh Hogake, All the dead Raikages, All the dead Tsuchikages, All the dead Mizukages and All the dead Kazekages. Also the more evil version of Akatsuki members, Seven Swordsmen members as well. Enu said, "Minato wish that you treat Naruto as a hero not a container of Monster. This is your fault." Denu tells "Sakura on the day that team 7 began will be the end for you in 9 1/2 years. Sasuke on the day I wanted you to kissed her on her lips but Now Sasuke and Naruto you have to killed your former-comrades' families to be able to feel your pain." So they killed after uncles and aunts and etc.

Right then Sarutobi Konohamaru killed the Evil Denu. So the village back to the normal. Until 9 1/2 years was up. Evil Sasuke grabbed Sakura from her bed and took her to the Team 7's training ground. Evil Naruto and Evil Sasuke was with Evil Kakashi. Evil Naruto and Evil Sasuke said, ""

Sarutobi Konohamaru becomes the Tenth Hogake.
Denu's and Naruto's kids doesn't know who their fathers were.

---------------------------------
1. Naruto's nightmare:
My OC aka Naruto's Uncle and Tsunade tells Naruto that they are adopting him as their own foster son. They also tell him that Anko and Guren are his new sisters.

2. Guy's Night
Guy is at the Pool table take his turn. Kakashi is reading one of Jiraiya's book and waiting for his turn. Jiraiya is thinking what should he called his next book and he was also waiting for his turn.
Kiba, Sasuke, Rock Lee and Naruto is playing Smackdown vs Raw 2011.
Shikamaru and Asuma are playing Chess.
Chouji is eating. Orochimaru's tongue got crash by the window. Gaara was the one who close the window. Kankorou is playing with puppets. Izumo and his friends are playing the pizza.
Danzou is serving the drinks behind the Counter that's behind the Pool table.
Itachi standing behind the couch and against the wall. Tobi got smashed behind the door. Outside Kiba's dog is chasing Kabuto. Sasori in his puppet outfit was staring at those who brought the pizza.
Sai is drawing. Neji is just sitting on the couch. Deidara, Hidan, Kisame, Kakuzu is counting money. Captain Yamato is looking in mirror and got scared by his refection when he'd his scary face.
Shino looking at few bugs. My OC just getting out of the bathroom.

3. My OC with a female section: (You can choose which one you want to do.)

A. My OC is comforting Tsunade with a kiss.
B. My OC is comforting Kushina with a kiss.
C. My OC is comforting Uchiha Mikoto with a kiss.
D. Terumii Mei kissing My OC.
E. Konan kissing My OC.
F. My OC is comforting Kurenai with a kiss.
G. My OC is comforting Fuuka with a kiss.
H. My OC is comforting Guren with a kiss.
I. My OC is comforting Karura with a kiss.
J. My OC is comforting Ayamo with a kiss.
K. My OC is comforting Haku's mother
L. My OC is comforting Fubuki with a kiss.
M. My OC is comforting Hisame with a kiss.
N. My OC is comforting Natsuhi with a kiss.
O. My OC is comforting Sasori's Mother with a kiss.
P. My OC is comforting Tsume with a kiss.
Q. My OC is comforting Tsunami with a kiss.

My OC training with Uchiha Fugaku, Hyuuga Hizashi, Might Guy and Jiraiya.

5. My OC with all the females characters from all the villages are surround him cause they have crush on him. My OC isn't comfortable cause when he was the prince of his kingdom. He wasn't love by the girls at all but the girls respected him.

6. Temari is the new Kazekage and Naruto is the new Hogake. They are kissing.

7. Shikamaru and Temari are babysitting:

Naruto's and Sakura's kids with Sasuke's and Hinata's kids.
Hinata's and Sasuke's daughter has the Byakugan.
Hinata's and Sasuke's son has the Sharingan.
Naruto's and Sakura's son has pink hair.
Naruto's and Sakura's daughter blonde hair.

Shikamaru, Temari, Neji, Shino, Hinata, Sai, Chouji, Kiba, Ino, Sakura, Kankorou, Tenten and Rock Lee vs Naruto. Tsunade, Yamato, Iruka and Shizune are watchers. Kakashi as the Referee.

Sakura finds out that Sai, Ebisu and Kakashi was making Jiraya's books.

Naruto and his friends in front of the water fall of truth.

Edited by 8Hogake, 10 June 2010 - 01:52 PM.

#2 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:26 PM

I will give a try for most me your requests. But wait until the final examinations are over

#3 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Jun 5 2010, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will give a try for most me your requests. But wait until the final examinations are over

Thanks. Take your time. biggrin.gif & be cool.gif

#4 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

=] XD Ok, Hokage-sama. I'll tell ya when I'm free smile.gif

#5 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:35 AM

I think I'll take a whack at request 10 smile.gif

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 08 June 2010 - 02:35 AM.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#6 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Jun 7 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I'll take a whack at request 10 smile.gif

Thanks!
Like I told Sakura_1_ take your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic