• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:30 AM

Chapter 1. The groom's getting ready

I asked Michi's permission if I can write her's and Shinachiku's wedding. And she said yes I could so. here it is. Her parents are Ino and Sai. And Naruto and Sakura's daughter is the matron of honor and is pregnant. So without further ado here's the wedding, now enjoy. 

It's been 24 years since  the great konoha war. After that Naruto and Sakura got together. Three years later when they were 20 they got married. Ten months after that, she gave birth to twins named Hanami( who is 4 minutes older)  inherited her mother's pink hair but father's green eyes.  Shinachiku inherited his mother's eyes and father's hair. 3 months before that, a man name Dachi and his wife Asa and their son named Rai moved in Konoha.

3 months after that  Ino and her husband Sai had a daughter named Michi. 16 years later Kai and Hanami started going out. After that Shinachiku confessed to Michi who felt the same for him. He asked her out on coincditally on the anniversary of the day Naruto and Sakura started going out. 4 years later Rai and Hanami got married then 10 months after that she gave birth to her daughter whom she named after her grandmother Kushina. 

3 years later Shinachiku proposed to Michi at Naruto's and Sakura's anniversary. she accepted and had their wedding on Valentines day. Shinachiku is in his room feeling all relaxed. 

"OH MY GOD DAD I'm freaking out."  Shinachiku yelled while fitting into his suit. Naruto chuckled at his son's antics.  

"You remind me of me when I married your mother. I was a nervous wreck then as soon as the wedding started when I saw her in dress for the first time all my nerves got away. I know you'll be a great husband to Michi chan." Naruto told his son. Shinachiku smiled at his father. 

"Yeah you're right dad." He said. Then they heard the door open to reveal an 42 year old Sakura wearing a green dress. Even at age 42, she still looks beautiful to Naruto.  

"Hey Shinachiku, you look so handsome." The pink haired mother said to her son.  Shinachiku smiled and hugged his mother than looks around for his sister. 

"Hey where's Hanami?"  

"Oh she and Kushina are at Michi's room getting her all dressed up." Shinachiku blushed at the thought of his beloved Michi being so beautiful in her dress. 

"Yeah I've been looking forward to this day since I was 12. When I realized I had feelings for her. I remember when I was kid that Mom told me to find someone like my mother and I found her. I love Michi so much with all my heart" He said to his mother. Sakura smiled and hugged her son. 

I was gonna write this as a oneshot but I decided to write Michi getting ready then the wedding than the recpection than epliouge. Until then see ya.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

lol this is so cute!

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
lol this is so cute!

Can you believe that Naruto and Sakura are grandparents? They'd spoil her rotten.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:08 AM

Chapter 2. The bride gets ready

Meanwhile at the bride's dressing room. Michi's dress is being fitted by her future sister in law and matron of honor Hanami Oko who's married to Rai Oko and has a daughter named Kushina named after her Grandmother and expecting another child on the way. 

"I can't believe it's finally here. Not just my wedding but my wedding to Shinachiku." Michi sighed. She had a crush on Shinachiku since he was kid but when they were 16 he got kidnapped by Mandara Uchiha to bait Naruto but luckily while he destroyed him, Michi saved him and realized that she loved him with all her heart. He felt the same and they shared their first kiss.  They started dating since and now they are getting married. They both hear a squealing little girl being tickled by her grandmother who came back from Shinachiku's room.

"You are such a cutie Kushina."  Said a playful Sakura who came back from Shinachiku's room. She tickles her granddaughter some more. Then she walks up to Michi and touches her shoulder. 

"Michi. I just wanna say I'm so proud of you and Shinachiku. You reminded me of me when I was your age. I kept Naruto in line like you are to my son. You've taken care of him all his shinobi career and he never gave up on you just like my husband never did." She told Michi, making her tear up.  

"Oh thank you, Sakura." She hugged her soon to be mother in law. Sakura laughed.

"Oh please, Michi. Call me mom. We're family." Michi giggled at Sakura's comment. 

"Okay... Mom." Sakura smiled then Hanami finished pinning her dress. 

"Okay that should do it. Since you have something new. The dress. Something borrowed: My necklace. And something is your tiera." Hanami said.  Then Kushina ran to her future aunt. 

"Wow Michi, you look pretty." The Flower girl said in awe. 

"Thank you, Kushina. You do too." 

"Are you and Uncle Shinachiku gonna have other babies?" Michi blushed at Kushina's question.

"Uh.... Maybe soon." Sakura's eyes widen. 

"Oh no. You didn't."  Michi sighed and showed her a postive pregnancy test. Sakura gasped. 

"Are... are you disappointed?" Sakura shook her head. 

"No. I wish you waited until you were ready but I guess I did the same thing before I got married." They hear Sai and Ino come in. 

"Michi, honey. Are you ready?" Asked her mother. Michi nodded. 

"Yes Mom. I am." She said walking out of her room and standing in front of her parents. 

"Listen Michi, I just wanna say I'm proud of you. You've become Sakura's best student of Medical Justo. You're becoming her successor and now you're gonna be a wife to a wonderful young man who will become Hokage soon."  Ino squealed. Michi teared up and hugged her mother. Then Sai offered his arm and she took it.  

I hope you liked this chapter. Especially you Michi. I hope you don't mind making you pregnant already. I can't wait to write the wedding. Until then see ya. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users