shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Dec 4 2011, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y'know, with his style like that, one would think he's Hideaki Anno in disguise.

Wouldn't be surprised.... Only with less depression and less gratuitous religious symbolism.

#1622 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Dec 5 2011, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wouldn't be surprised.... Only with less depression and less gratuitous religious symbolism.

lolwut. Coincidentally, I'm actually writing a Naruto-Evangelion crossover currently just for fun. I didn't really have any intention of posting it anywhere, but I'll post the WIP here if you guys are interested in reading it. It has Hinata starring as the wimpy Third Child protagonist, haha laugh.gif

#1623 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Dec 5 2011, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lolwut. Coincidentally, I'm actually writing a Naruto-Evangelion crossover currently just for fun. I didn't really have any intention of posting it anywhere, but I'll post the WIP here if you guys are interested in reading it. It has Hinata starring as the wimpy Third Child protagonist, haha laugh.gif

Go ahead, I know I enjoy a good naruto crossover.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#1624 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Dec 5 2011, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go for it digi your stories are simply the best! a_thumbs.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1625 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Dec 5 2011, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, it wasn't meant to be a dig at ya. Just having fun at your expense....which is basically taking a dig at you. Oh well. XD

#1626 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:40 PM

Blossom in my eyes by Peanutbutter126 has finally been updated with chapter 18 http://www.fanfictio...t/s/4355623/18/
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1627 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

awwwn, we're talking about digifruit and no one mentions his second awesome narusaku fic?: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring

not as much narusaku-but still really sweet *u*

#1628 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (redkunai66 @ Dec 12 2011, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
awwwn, we're talking about digifruit and no one mentions his second awesome narusaku fic?: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring

not as much narusaku-but still really sweet *u*

I actually posted that a few months ago but took it down for revision before reposting it, so a lot of people have already read it, but thanks for the mention anyway, hehe biggrin.gif

Anyway, since a couple people have already asked, the next oneshot I'm working on is one where Tobi/Madara succeeds in his Eye of the Moon (Infinite Tsukiyomi) plan in order to trap humanity in the illusion of an "ideal" world. I guess it kind of draws on the theme of the protagonist not being satisfied living in such a small and peaceful bubble and thus sets out to find the truth of the larger outside world, which is a theme that can also be seen in many other works such as Matrix, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars EpIV, Gurren Lagann, etc. This fic is tentatively titled The Cake is a Lie and is already listed in my WIP thread a while back, but I've made a lot of changes to the premise since then. An alternate title I'm considering for this oneshot is The Story You'll Never Know, which will emphasize more the spiritual connection to Icha Icha Fantasy that this fic will have

I also have another one in the planning stages that takes place in an alternate timeline in which Kumo actually succeed in kidnapping Hinata when she is a child, which sets off something similar to the Trojan War (Hinata of Troy, aha), but there are a lot of logistics issues with that one at the moment. I don't know if this has been done before, but if it has it'd be great if someone can point me to it

#1629 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Dec 12 2011, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually posted that a few months ago but took it down for revision before reposting it, so a lot of people have already read it, but thanks for the mention anyway, hehe biggrin.gif

Anyway, since a couple people have already asked, the next oneshot I'm working on is one where Tobi/Madara succeeds in his Eye of the Moon (Infinite Tsukiyomi) plan in order to trap humanity in the illusion of an "ideal" world. I guess it kind of draws on the theme of the protagonist not being satisfied living in such a small and peaceful bubble and thus sets out to find the truth of the larger outside world, which is a theme that can also be seen in many other works such as Matrix, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars EpIV, Gurren Lagann, etc. This fic is tentatively titled The Cake is a Lie and is already listed in my WIP thread a while back, but I've made a lot of changes to the premise since then. An alternate title I'm considering for this oneshot is The Story You'll Never Know, which will emphasize more the spiritual connection to Icha Icha Fantasy that this fic will have

I also have another one in the planning stages that takes place in an alternate timeline in which Kumo actually succeed in kidnapping Hinata when she is a child, which sets off something similar to the Trojan War (Hinata of Troy, aha), but there are a lot of logistics issues with that one at the moment. I don't know if this has been done before, but if it has it'd be great if someone can point me to it

The Portal reference makes me giddy on the inside good sir.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#1630 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

Not really a recommendation, more like an announcement.

Torxe presents, the prologue of my first fanfic,

Relapse

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#1631 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Dec 13 2011, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, you're making a NH fic?? unsure.gif also, am I the only one who has to laugh at the sheer idea of pitting Kumo vs Konoha?? seriously, you do know that Bee would absolutely wipe the floor with Konoha. And I think it'd take nothing short of a miracle/asspull to actually beat him. But eh.... we'll see how it goes but it'd be seriously insanely difficult to make their defeat believable. Although, Jiraiya might actually be able to.... well, I wish you luck on the fic!!

Edited by Codus N, 16 December 2011 - 12:54 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#1632 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

Deva Hoshikage has posted two chapters from You said yes chapter 11 http://www.fanfictio...t/s/6454735/12/

and chapter 12 http://www.fanfictio...t/s/6454735/13/
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1633 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 16 2011, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Deva Hoshikage has posted two chapters from You said yes chapter 11 http://www.fanfictio...t/s/6454735/12/

and chapter 12 http://www.fanfictio...t/s/6454735/13/

I never heard of the fic, is it good?

#1634 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 16 2011, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never heard of the fic, is it good?

If you like NS angts then this fic is for you. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1635 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 16 2011, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you like NS angts then this fic is for you. tongue.gif

Hope there's not too much angst. Is it at least interesting?

#1636 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

A voice in the wind by tricksie has been updated with chapter 28 http://www.fanfictio...t/s/5827210/28/
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1637 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Dec 16 2011, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, you're making a NH fic?? unsure.gif also, am I the only one who has to laugh at the sheer idea of pitting Kumo vs Konoha?? seriously, you do know that Bee would absolutely wipe the floor with Konoha. And I think it'd take nothing short of a miracle/asspull to actually beat him. But eh.... we'll see how it goes but it'd be seriously insanely difficult to make their defeat believable. Although, Jiraiya might actually be able to.... well, I wish you luck on the fic!!

Well, here's a sneak peek if you're interested in what I got so far

Tentative Title: Wildflower Under the Sun
Premise: The Cloud succeed in kidnapping Hinata as a child, which sets off the solemn march towards another Great Ninja War
Link: Google docs

It's not NH, it's SasuHina with NaruSaku on the side. I just wanted an excuse to write SasuHina and came up with this, haha. My knowledge of military politics is also limited to one year of intro poli sci, so it won't be so much a war story but rather a love story that just happens to take place during a war. I dunno how seriously I'm going to take this fic though, whether I'm writing it with intent to eventually post or just writing for my own entertainment, not really sure since I'm pretty busy with other things

#1638 Rorek

Rorek

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:I like writing (almost anything), playing video games on my Xbox 360, listening to lots of music, and wasting hours on facebook and tumblr. :D

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

Here's my fic on fanfiction. Naruto: Hunter Killer

It's on chapter 7.

#1639 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

Finally chapter 19 for Someone else to protect is up http://www.fanfictio...t/s/6995665/19/

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#1640 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

peanutbutter FINALLY updated Halcyon Days!

Chapter 6

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users