Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#46481 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:56 AM

Wao man don't say it like that! :argh: 
I think about you guys all the time! I'm just busy...and frequently involved in twitter wars :zaru: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#46482 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 October 2019 - 11:56 AM

:hm: where my bros at? 

Which one? Milly or Firefox?

Wao man don't say it like that! :argh: 
I think about you guys all the time! I'm just busy...and frequently involved in twitter wars :zaru:

Always in time for the holidays  :hehehe: Need more Kishi Christmas Grinch sigs  :lmao:  :lmao:

Pairing wars?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46483 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:42 PM

nah mostly politics and talking about comics. 

Yea i really should make more Grinchmoto sigs :argh: my old one is rip from this comp. 

#46484 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 06:27 PM

tenor.gif

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

What's up guys ? :D

#46485 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:47 AM

I have a cold, and I should be sleeping :zaru:

#46486 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 31 October 2019 - 07:39 AM

nah mostly politics and talking about comics. 

Yea i really should make more Grinchmoto sigs :argh: my old one is rip from this comp. 

Good Lord, I shut my eyes and ears and pretend the world of politics doesn't exist. I swear I do not know if I should laugh of cry ever since Trump became president  :argh:

Try make an Evil Santa version out of kishi  :hehehe:

tenor.gif

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

What's up guys ? :D

Where have you bee Your Majesty  :mad:  :hm:

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46487 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:41 AM

Good Lord, I shut my eyes and ears and pretend the world of politics doesn't exist. I swear I do not know if I should laugh of cry ever since Trump became president  :argh:

I laugh :zaru:

Nothing is funnier than a clown world.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 31 October 2019 - 11:42 AM.

#46488 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:17 PM

:P

Work, tired after work mostly. But, right now, there's not much pressure at work. I also continued my anime list that I want to watch. I finished Tokyo Ghoul. It's great.

I laugh :zaru:

Nothing is funnier than a clown world.

When the next presidential election is due ? Who are the main candidates ?

#46489 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:07 PM

Work, tired after work mostly. But, right now, there's not much pressure at work. I also continued my anime list that I want to watch. I finished Tokyo Ghoul. It's great.

What part did you finish?

#46490 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:21 AM

When the next presidential election is due ? Who are the main candidates ?

100 democrats VS Donald Trump basically. Elections are like next November. 

#46491 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:36 PM

What part did you finish?

I watched season 1 like 3 years ago then season 2 afterwards which is a filler season altogether. Caught up with the series 2 weeks ago and watched season 3.

So, 1 year from now. But, there isn't any main candidate from the democratic party ?

By the way, there's a revolution here against the corrupt politicians, demands for our rights, etc. In short, it's been going since a month and a few days. It's a peaceful one which I hope it doesn't blow up and get chaotic due to the political parties not agreeing with each other and the people running out of patience.

Hopefully, we, the people, will succeed with this revolution and give the homeland back its glory days :yes:

Edited by T XD, 23 November 2019 - 08:36 PM.

#46492 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:05 AM

I watched season 1 like 3 years ago then season 2 afterwards which is a filler season altogether. Caught up with the series 2 weeks ago and watched season 3.

How did you like it? Any favorit characters?  :umm:

#46493 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 07:35 PM

How did you like it? Any favorit characters?  :umm:

I liked Tokyo Ghoul a lot. I like the gory genre just like Attack on Titan. My favorite character is Touka.

I'm planning to catch up with Attack on Titan season 3.

#46494 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:42 PM

giphy.gif

Man this place is empty I guess everyone's busy as fuk, that's life for you LOL! 

Anyways how's everyone been doing? I know I'm late for this but HNY wish you all the best XD. 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46495 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:41 AM

Sheese I missed this place and you guys  :hehehe:  

Wouldn't be surprise he wins another term. Money speaks louder than action  :facepalm:

Same here. Work has been busy that I don't have the spare time i had in the past. I do online freelance jobs too. Much of my spare time is spending read comics and novels. At the same time, I continue to write my story.

Also, whit the latest Iphone I upgraded to cannot login to this site for some reason. I tried many browsers.

giphy.gif

Man this place is empty I guess everyone's busy as fuk, that's life for you LOL! 

Anyways how's everyone been doing? I know I'm late for this but HNY wish you all the best XD. 

Long time no see Philly  :hehehe:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 14 February 2020 - 11:41 AM.

#46496 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 05:20 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if he won either considering the democratic party is insisting on being too extreme for the majority of Americans. The whole "free healthcare and college and dismantle the patriarchy and tax all the rich people" spiel really only appeals to people who dont understand where money comes from.

Given that the only moderate Democrat who had a chance is an old man with mushmouth fading in the polls I predict if its bernie vs Trump, Trump wins.

And if I am being honest i really dont mind. Flashback to 2016 when people acted like a Trump presidency was heralding the apocolypse... we're still here and the economy is doing good. The guy suffers from perpetual word vomit and is a sleaze but I am so tired of people making more of it then it is.

There is nothing new under the sun. The only difference is Trump is transparent and the president's before him were better liars :zaru:

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 15 February 2020 - 05:25 PM.

#46497 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 06:26 PM

Only difference that Trumps has made America a laughing stock. Something to give other countries to laugh about :lmao: We haven't had a good or at least a decent president since Clinton. Despite the scandal.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 15 February 2020 - 06:32 PM.

#46498 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 15 February 2020 - 07:53 PM

Long time no see Philly  :hehehe:

Indeed KFC!  :fu:  Still alive and doing well I see  :pimp: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46499 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 08:32 PM

giphy.gif

You know, where I live, there is a common name Shady, but most write it as Chadi or Chady. And I won't tell where I live if you didn't figure it out yet :P

What's HNY ?

Same here. Work has been busy that I don't have the spare time i had in the past. I do online freelance jobs too. Much of my spare time is spending read comics and novels. At the same time, I continue to write my story.

Also, whit the latest Iphone I upgraded to cannot login to this site for some reason. I tried many browsers.

Freelancing is always a good option to get some money. What kind of freelancing jobs you're doing and how much of the story you still have to write ?

I think in the browser's option, you can do some adjustments or in the phone's settings.

#46500 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 09:32 PM

You know, where I live, there is a common name Shady, but most write it as Chadi or Chady. And I won't tell where I live if you didn't figure it out yet :P

What's HNY ?

:argh: I'M NOT SO GOOD WITH QUIZ QUESTIONS!!!  :fist: .  But if my memory serves me right you were from Malaysia RIGHT!? PLEASE TELL ME I'M RIGHT!!!  :argh: .

LOL it means Happy New Year!  :lmao:.    

Posted Image                                                            

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users