31579 replies to this topic

#27581 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:57 PM

And the response to that? :smile: WAS there a response?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27582 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:58 PM

Nothing to really add, just wanted to show something.
A NH fan messaged me

My response:
I am NaruSaku fan and I hate Hinata with a passion because of how fanwanked she is when in reality she is the most useless character in the show. You complain about Sakura's faults, but Hinata is far worse. Of course, this is Kishimoto's fault in the first place who decided to make all the females kitten obsessed whores rather than fleshing them out. The problem is I am willing to admit that both girls have issues and that Kishimoto is to blame. Hinata is the most useless character in the show. Not only does she not win a single fight, but she is so flat as a character that I cam describe her in one word. "Naruto-kun." She cared more about Naruto than her friends, teammates, and even family to the point that she admits to be selfish twice and even cared very little about her sister in the movie. Hinata is in exactly 484 pages out of the manga. The manga is 700 chapters with a total of 13,728 pages. She is in less than 3.5% of the manga. NH has about 38 pages of interaction total in the manga. 1 page is literally just a title card and 7 pages are made during the time of the Naruto the Last was in production so I cannot count them cause they are literally forced development to a practically guaranteed pairing. So 30 pages total of development. That is less than 0.2% of the manga total. That is garbage percentages for a character that is supposedly " the heroine." Pain Arc confession? According to the movie, The Last, Naruto didn't see that romantically as he equated that "love" to that of love of food. Naruto is not off the hook either as he seemed to care more about his mancrush with Sasuke than anything else, but he did on 5 occasions admit to loving Sakura. So if the story is about Naruto, why didn't Naruto get what he want? What was wrong with NaruSaku getting together? Plus, if NaruSaku did happen, alot of your complaints about Sakura would be fixed. You're problem is that Sakura is too obsessed with Sasuke and making NaruSaku and SasuKarin canon would have fixed that, but no you wanted Naruhina so Sakura had to go somewhere. Are you happy that they had to make a separate movie to explain NH because the manga did not have enough development? Kishimoto's interview in 2016 with the Kobiyasha (Sp?) interview has him stating that NH is a pity kitten while SS is a drug addiction. (look it up) Kishimoto kittened up on everything and instead of being angry for ruining Naruto, you praise him cause your pairing got canonized. The only reason why you like the ending is because NH became canon. Nothing else mattered. It is so bad that even Kishimoto's own wife was disappointed that NS didn't become canon. (Look it up too.) I wanted Hinata to be more than pairing fodder.I wanted her to be a queen to her people and end the civil war with strength.

Well said James well said, also when I counted those hinata pages up I counted the ones from vol.72 as well.

#27583 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:59 PM

Love that when you say something like that the NH fans can't make a good comeback or explain themselves.

#27584 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:04 PM

At the moment...no, but stay tuned.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27585 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:31 PM

Hey James did hinata ever use or know air palms cause I'm watching a set of shippuden and she knows it. I'm thinking this is an anime only thing?

#27586 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:21 PM

I hope so you can add how Naruto cried like a little kitten over Sasuke when everyone wanted to kill him.

#27587 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:17 PM

Screenshot-68.png

sakura gets so much hate i really don't understand. it just makes me think the fandom is full of idiots. either that or nh fans just hate her because she is a threat to their ship

#27588 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:58 PM

Screenshot-68.png
sakura gets so much hate i really don't understand. it just makes me think the fandom is full of idiots. either that or nh fans just hate her because she is a threat to their ship

Really she's a kitten in shippuden if that's true she wouldn't have kept Naruto Alive when he lost kurama and other things.
It's more likely it's NH fans saying this cause ns threats their bs ship.
Better in bolt she maybe but chances are she's hardly sees Naruto at all.

#27589 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:22 PM

Really she's a kitten in shippuden if that's true she wouldn't have kept Naruto Alive when he lost kurama and other things.
It's more likely it's NH fans saying this cause ns threats their bs ship.
Better in bolt she maybe but chances are she's hardly sees Naruto at all.

sakura in boruto's claim to fame is not knowing her husband's vision ability, having her house fall on her, telling naruto he doesn't know what love is and telling him he only had feelings because of sasuke, and fainting for no reason. also raising her child by herself when her husband goes on a journey after getting tapped on the forehead the same way itachi did to sasuke to communicate he didn't want to be around him

#27590 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:30 PM

sakura in boruto's claim to fame is not knowing her husband's vision ability, having her house fall on her, telling naruto he doesn't know what love is and telling him he only had feelings because of sasuke, and fainting for no reason. also raising her child by herself when her husband goes on a journey after getting tapped on the forehead the same way itachi did to sasuke to communicate he didn't want to be around him

So the usual bs.

#27591 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:59 PM

Oh, you should ALSO mention that he STATES Sakura is useless, weak, dumb and chases after Sasuke like a puppet but Hinata displays all of those traits AND YET SHE IS PRAISED FOR IT? She tripped over a rock and gave up trying to help the so called "love of her life (useless), never won a fight on her own in the manga except for one Juubi clone with the 64 palm strike where her teammates took out dozens with less prestigious techniques (weak), went on a suicidal confrontation with Pain JUST to confess to Naruto (dumb) AND ALSO ONLY HAS NARUTO IN HER THOUGHTS to the exclusion of everything else i.e. Neji got himself killed for her sake because she wanted to be a sacrificial martyr for Naruto and all she cared about in her IT dream is being Naruto's girlfriend instead of, for example, striving to be stronger so no one would die for her again? See what that fanatic has to say to that. Trust me I'm prepared to throw down with these idiots because I hear those brain numbing excuses on a daily basis

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 July 2019 - 01:43 PM.

#27592 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 12:09 AM

Oh, you should ALSO mention that he STATES Sakura is useless weak dumb and chases after Sasuke like a puppet but Hinata is all those things AND YET SHE IS PRAISED FOR IT? She tripped over a rock and gave up trying to help the so called "love of her life (useless), never won a fight on her own in the manga except for one Juubi clone with the 64 palm strike where her teammates took out dozens with less prestigious techniques (weak), went on suicidal confrontation with Pain JUST to confess to Naruto (dumb and also inappropriate timing) ALSO ONLY HAS NARUTO IN HER THOUGHTS to the exclusion of everything else e.i. Neji got himself killed for her sake because she wanted to be a sacrificial martyr for Naruto and all she cared about in her IT dream is being Naruto's girlfriend instead of for example, striving to be stronger so no one would die for her again? See what that fanatic has to say to that. Trust me I'm prepared to throw down with these idiots because I hear those brain numbing excuses on a daily basis

Agreed also can you count a juubi clone that's just a footsolider it doesn't count that's like sora beating a shadow heartless or the mighty Morphin power Rangers fighting the puddles.
Agreed hinata is just big a fan girl as Sakura.
I wish you luck cause may have to deal with NH fans since I commissioned some pictures of hinata as Birkin from resident evil 2 in all 5 forms and others where I make her evil.

#27593 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 12:10 AM

Screenshot-68.png

Both actually. The Naruto fanbase is indeed full of idiots, unfortunately. And those idiots hate Sakura because she was always a threat and now they don't have such a big problem with her anymore because she's out of the way.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27594 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 12:43 AM

Both actually. The Naruto fanbase is indeed full of idiots, unfortunately. And those idiots hate Sakura because she was always a threat and now they don't have such a big problem with her anymore because she's out of the way.

Jee it's like Sakura can't even be near Naruto without them freaking out.

#27595 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 12:54 AM

they are screaming at the top of their lungs that Sakura and Naruto are SO WRONG because in their heads and subconsciously, they KNOW THOSE TWO ARE SO RIGHT!!! :lmao:  :th_yeah:  :yes:

If they actually believed in NaruHina they wouldn't be fighting so hard. Ironically they won with that tenacity but still, the victory has NEVER been so unsatisfying for a fictional couple now has it? :hehehe: 

whereas if  WE WON, we would only rub it in their faces for how obnoxious they were being, but we would take our trophy and not demand for more because NaruSaku had all the development that would have ever been needed for a fictional couple :D

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 July 2019 - 12:57 AM.

#27596 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 02:26 AM

they are screaming at the top of their lungs that Sakura and Naruto are SO WRONG because in their heads and subconsciously, they KNOW THOSE TWO ARE SO RIGHT!!! :lmao:  :th_yeah:  :yes:

If they actually believed in NaruHina they wouldn't be fighting so hard. Ironically they won with that tenacity but still, the victory has NEVER been so unsatisfying for a fictional couple now has it? :hehehe: 

whereas if  WE WON, we would only rub it in their faces for how obnoxious they were being, but we would take our trophy and not demand for more because NaruSaku had all the development that would have ever been needed for a fictional couple :D

Is like winning but at what cost there still not happy.
Plus off topic think they'd say hinata could beat chuck Norris?

#27597 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:34 AM

Hey James did hinata ever use or know air palms cause I'm watching a set of shippuden and she knows it. I'm thinking this is an anime only thing?

Anime-only. Neji was the one who came up with the technique and was the only one shown to know them in the manga.

2e5.gif

#27598 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:55 AM

So true, and yet even NOW with their "win", they still fight because they know their couple is crap, and that they just got the "win" out of pity. XD

#27599 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:11 AM

Even rin as a chunin isn't as strong as sakura as a chunin and these morons will call Sakura useless and rin useful

Edited by totherpage95, 25 July 2019 - 11:11 AM.

#27600 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:20 AM

Anime-only. Neji was the one who came up with the technique and was the only one shown to know them in the manga.

Oh thank God cause it shows the anime breaks the story to make her look good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Facebook (1)