54175 replies to this topic

#41681 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:13 PM

I have to agree with Bryon, it sounded more like Kushina to me. It doesn't make sense for it to be Sakura especially since they had to of known how the manga was going to end around the time that game was made.

#41682 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:43 PM

I thought it was more Laura Bailey, the voice actress for Kushina. But either way, Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 had the better ending of the whole shebang!

It was Katie Higgins

I've played to much Saints Row to not recognize Laura Bailey's beautiful voice xD 

But i will agree I enjoyed Storm 3 more than the others

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#41683 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

Fun fact apparently The ending of Storm 3 was narrated by Sakura, the line she said is "This is the story of a hero, the story of a hero I love." 

Even CC2 knows who the true endgame couple was going to be. 

I played with the Japanese audio, and it was Kushina.

Now I have no clue if they changed it with the English version.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#41684 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:09 AM

Well Im gonna stand on it being Sakura, I recognize Kate Higgins voice and that was it. barring evidence to the contrary. It makes sense with the context of the scene at the time.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#41685 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:11 AM

Fun fact apparently The ending of Storm 3 was narrated by Sakura, the line she said is "This is the story of a hero, the story of a hero I love." 

Wow really!!? is storm 3 available on PC too??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#41686 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

I would not be surprised if CC2 and Kishimoto had friendly talk. The director of the series is a hardcore fan but you can tell that he loves almost like every characters (unlike SP) and really seems like a friendly guy.

In addition, Minato and Kushina literally and metaphorically push Naruto toward her. The editing is not done by accident.

Ino went for Chouji and gets along well with his dad. She is shown to be concerned for him. In the end, he hooks up with a random black girl I barely remember...

Its funny that Sakura said "I am going to see Naruto and... Sasuke- kun" back in the days Kishi actually cared about his integrity.

#41687 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

chouj got with karui...that chick in the kage summit arc that was beating the crap out of naruto for not telling her where sasuke was, he should have let her team, or the raikage kill sasuke!

#41688 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

chouj got with karui...that chick in the kage summit arc that was beating the crap out of naruto for not telling her where sasuke was, he should have let her team, or the raikage kill sasuke!

I think she was in a color spread and ended up having next to real role in the story. Generally, it means you are important to the plot if you make it there but nope. You could see the quality of Kishi's story going downhill (its like he is writing as he goes on) and Hinata becoming  artificially more important as the quality went down. 

#41689 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

I think she was in a color spread and ended up having next to real role in the story. Generally, it means you are important to the plot if you make it there but nope. You could see the quality of Kishi's story going downhill (its like he is writing as he goes on) and Hinata becoming  artificially more important as the quality went down. 

Yeah. Karui had no other important roles in the story, yet she and Choji get hitched? SCREW THAT! X-P

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 29 July 2015 - 05:15 PM.

#41690 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:09 PM

Yeah. Karui had no other important roles in the story, yet she and Choji get hitched? kitten THAT! X-P

It was all done to give birth to a new generation in order for a couple of individuals to continue milking "Naruto".

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#41691 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:16 PM

It was all done to give birth to a new generation in order for a couple of individuals to continue milking "Naruto".

Yeah, yet no one seems happy, and no one changed, given Ino, even if married to Sai, seems to still have a thing for Sasuke, and same with Naruto towards Sakura.

It's why I hate how the series had to be milked like this and it ruined EVERYTHING!!!

#41692 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:13 PM

Yeah, yet no one seems happy, and no one changed, given Ino, even if married to Sai, seems to still have a thing for Sasuke, and same with Naruto towards Sakura.

It's why I hate how the series had to be milked like this and it ruined EVERYTHING!!!

Oh yeah it's sad honestly. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#41693 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

Oh yeah it's sad honestly. 

I mean, if I could record myself, even with my new computer as I am still figuring it out, Chi, I'd be like you and James and maybe upload my thoughts on YouTube. But I dunno how with my computer yet, so I gotta do it venting like this.

#41694 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:31 PM

They changed but not for the better. They ended up being the worst generation of them all. That's what boggles my mind. Why did Kishi or whoever called the shots do this?

Everyone was pairing up together in order to create a new generation so someone can milk it and make money that's understandable, but why is done so badly? That's something that I just don't get.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#41695 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:48 PM

The problem isn't that they milked the series, done right a milked series could have been enteraining and allowed us to get a glimpse of the future.

the main issue is that they poisoned the cow they were milking.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#41696 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:50 PM

I think it was done so poorly because Kishi and SP found out that some parts of the Naruto fandom wouldn't care about the overall quality of writing as long as they got their way.

That was of course the NH/SS fandom and they've been gambling on them for Naruto to continue being a source of money, and the sad thing is they were at least somewhat right.

Of course Naruto will never be able to be a huge financial success like it used to be, but I think the NH/SS fandom is keeping them afloat at the very least. But with Kishi leaving the Naruto franchise behind, and hopefully permanently, then Naruto's popularity will decline even more and be forgotten.

A trash series like this doesn't deserve to exist.

Edited by RedFaction, 29 July 2015 - 08:51 PM.

#41697 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:58 PM

I think it was done so poorly because Kishi and SP found out that some parts of the Naruto fandom wouldn't care about the overall quality of writing as long as they got their way.

That was of course the NH/SS fandom and they've been gambling on them for Naruto to continue being a source of money, and the sad thing is they were at least somewhat right.

Of course Naruto will never be able to be a huge financial success like it used to be, but I think the NH/SS fandom is keeping them afloat at the very least. But with Kishi leaving the Naruto franchise behind, and hopefully permanently, then Naruto's popularity will decline even more and be forgotten.

That is true I mean lets face it all SP care about right now is werll Hinata which is a bad thing when you look at it, its like you said Naruto is slowly going to die and will people remember it?

No, it won't 5 years from no ones with a brain will look back and be like on I remember that manga man the writer sure hates woman or man that ending was so forced.

I mean look at Once Piece that is a manga that is like DBZ will be remembered and when Fans are in their 60's they will all look back on it with a smile. Which shows how good manga like them are, so as long as good manga are remembered that is a good thing my hope is that Naruto will one day die and Kishi will look back and cry cry that her failed as a writer that people laugh at him think he is this smart writer, when the truth is he has no spin and has to lie to his readers and that he hates woman so much.

Another show that does this well is Doctor who its 50 years old and still going why it can change with the times and has writers that love and care for the show.

#41698 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:30 PM

The problem isn't that they milked the series, done right a milked series could have been enteraining and allowed us to get a glimpse of the future.

the main issue is that they poisoned the cow they were milking.

Precisely. The milking part isn't the problem. The fact that they were going to milk it was obvious from the moment the series showed that it can bring money.

It would've been nice to see a mini-series about Naruto trying to find a way to bring peace, seeing Sasuke trying to gain trust with the Konoha 11 and the rest of the world, and on and on.

Instead they decided to go full retard and destroy everything and give people a chick flick movie then a movie about bad parenting that ends with children should just stfu and accept that a parent is too busy to be there for them.

Sometimes I wonder if this was planned, I'll talk about what I mean a bit later because I also want to mention something else.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#41699 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

Its obviously that Kishi gave up and never care that he had to butchered his story to get away from it. it this film the the Naruto gaiden flops, then he destroyed his reputation for nothing.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#41700 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:57 PM

Precisely. The milking part isn't the problem. The fact that they were going to milk it was obvious from the moment the series showed that it can bring money.

It would've been nice to see a mini-series about Naruto trying to find a way to bring peace, seeing Sasuke trying to gain trust with the Konoha 11 and the rest of the world, and on and on.

Instead they decided to go full retard and destroy everything and give people a chick flick movie then a movie about bad parenting that ends with children should just stfu and accept that a parent is too busy to be there for them.

Sometimes I wonder if this was planned, I'll talk about what I mean a bit later because I also want to mention something else.

'You never go full retard!!!!' 

Exactly, I would have kept watching Naruto if they had made several mini-series like you described, Naruto making his way toward becoming Hokage, Sasuke traveling around the Elemental Countries on his redemption journey, the K11's journeys but the only way this could have worked is if they had planed these out and released teasers for them before releasing Naru...I mean Hinata: The Last and now Burrito: The Nardo Spawn. If they had done this, and followed a concrete timeline, I think even Naru/Saku shippers would have been at least accepting of the ending as this would have continued showing the development of the characters that we all grew up with.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users