22 replies to this topic

#1 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Since there are some NS fans here who likes other pairings (SasuKarin, SasuHina, KibaHina, etc.) that others don't like it, I suggest to the mods/admins to create a subforum for this (except for topic description stated since the majority hates that). I hope you'll understand. happy.gif

Edited by sakutonaru, 16 April 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#2 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

I think it's a pretty good idea.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

Me too, because some people can't handle Kibahina, SasuKarin etc topics.

ナルサク

#4 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

Yeah I think this is a good idea, SasuKarin seemed to be pretty disliked in the normal forums.

#5 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

I second this motion. It's a good idea mods.

#6 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

good thoughts — will chat with mods and see where is the best place for this to live.

#7 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

Additional suggestion:
Is it okay for you mods to create a subforum for anti-NH/SS here? I can see most of the members hate NH/SS in this site.

#8 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (sakutonaru @ May 15 2013, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Additional suggestion:
Is it okay for you mods to create a subforum for anti-NH/SS here? I can see most of the members hate NH/SS in this site.

lolwut? Actually, there are a lot of members here who double-dip pairings. NH and SS included. And since this site is tolerant of all shipping, a sub-forum for anti-NH/SS would only lead to bashing. So, sorry — no anti- forums.

But sub-forums for other pairings are okay. The "Naruto General" forum would be the best place to start a thread.

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

Just one silver lining, tricksie. No Yaoi/Yuri allowed. I have no problem with homosexuality, but I do not want a FREAKIN' subforum banner screaming Yaoi/Yuri goodness. It's like a straight guy accidentally going into a gay bar and trying to get the hell out of that nightmare. I don't think we need to mentally scar new anime fans.

What I would suggest is have a subforum of other pairings and with little letters written Yaoi/Yuri at the bottom. Like the Ichiraku forum with otaku square at the bottom. That way, it won't be sticking out too much and newer members won't accidentally click on it. We need to preserve younger members' innocence after all....

Basically, we need to separate the straight and Yaoi/Yuri. And oh, you might wanna put a tagline under the Yaoi/Yuri saying "visitors beware, some of the content inside may mentally scar you. Enter at your own risk!!" tongue.gif

Edited by Codus N, 15 May 2013 - 03:23 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ May 15 2013, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just one silver lining, tricksie. No Yaoi/Yuri allowed. I have no problem with homosexuality, but I do not want a FREAKIN' subforum banner screaming Yaoi/Yuri goodness. It's like a straight guy accidentally going into a gay bar and trying to get the hell out of that nightmare. I don't think we need to mentally scar new anime fans.

What I would suggest is have a subforum of other pairings and with little letters written Yaoi/Yuri at the bottom. Like the Ichiraku forum with otaku square at the bottom. That way, it won't be sticking out too much and newer members won't accidentally click on it. We need to preserve younger members' innocence after all....

Basically, we need to separate the straight and Yaoi/Yuri. And oh, you might wanna put a tagline under the Yaoi/Yuri saying "visitors beware, some of the content inside may mentally scar you. Enter at your own risk!!" tongue.gif

This ENTIRE wall of text was just one BIG bash. Seriously, do you think before you post?

#11 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

I think a SS subforum would be nice. They are def pairing number 2 on my list. Maybe a little place to put pics and amv's. Since his attempted double homicide on Sakura I haven't seen a good SS amv in so long. shamefulcry0js.gif

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#12 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

We're talking about creating the subforum, hopefully we can sort something out soon. smile.gif I'm sorry about the slow response, we have had a lot of things going on with the board.

#13 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Mistraal @ May 16 2013, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think a SS subforum would be nice. They are def pairing number 2 on my list. Maybe a little place to put pics and amv's. Since his attempted double homicide on Sakura I haven't seen a good SS amv in so long. shamefulcry0js.gif

Wouldn't work. Not enough active SS shippers here. Would be VERY quiet in there.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#14 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (Mistraal @ May 16 2013, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be impossible. As I mentioned, the majority of this site hates it.

#15 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (sakutonaru @ May 17 2013, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be impossible. As I mentioned, the majority of this site hates it.

I totally get why too. sweatdrop.gif Oh well.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#16 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hey don't worry. You can make a thread! I know there probably aren't a lot of SS shippers here, but you can't be the only one. smile.gif

The thread might be slow, but that's no reason to say that it shouldn't be allowed.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#17 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:04 PM

Im a hardcore sasuhina shipper altough im not claiming they will be canoon,bcuz of their low chances,but a subforum for this pairing where fans can share opinions ,fanfiction and fanarts would be awesome!and i know for a fact that sasuhina its the second most popular hinata shipping.it is a companion ship to narusaku

#18 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

If we make an Anti-Naruhina topic, I'll make it my mission to help DESTROY NH... cause by god along with that and SS, I can't STAND that pairing.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#19 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

If we make an Anti-Naruhina topic, I'll make it my mission to help DESTROY NH... cause by god along with that and SS, I can't STAND that pairing.

No thanks.

ナルサク

#20 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:25 AM

Please read the quote below.

lolwut? Actually, there are a lot of members here who double-dip pairings. NH and SS included. And since this site is tolerant of all shipping, a sub-forum for anti-NH/SS would only lead to bashing. So, sorry — no anti- forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users