• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mojo NS

Mojo NS

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Video games , music , anime (naruto shippuden ) , Japan's culture :3 , and FASHION !!! <3

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

ok so I'm new to this but the name of this amazing club is NARUTO X SAKURA . so basically the members are NS fans who are devoted to this pairing and can't stand other pairing
my question is : if what i said is true , why we can't bash a character ?or another pairing ?
i see many clubs and they are having fun and they talk @#%$ about our pairing , so why we are following too many rules in here ? i know bashing is not allowed but how a bout forming a forum or some place to speak freely ??and post funny pics .that really would be cool
If you have nothing to protect ,you are no stronger than a worm

#2 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

Since you're asking about why bashing is not permitted on this site, I'll just redirect you to this thread.

JA2DBzd.png

#3 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Well, technically, we can support any pairing we want. We got a member here somewhere that supports Naruten or Naruino, but still supports NaruSaku as the main canon pairing.

Essentially, we don't bash because we want this to be a place with good energy and atmosphere and try to do our best to respect people's opinions, even if we don't agree on it. Though if one guy decides to come here and talk too much smack about NS, then that guy is going to get warned and eventually gets banned if it keeps up. The same could be said on the other side of the coin.

Come as you are, in terms of what pairings you support, respect people's opinions, and don't have that elitist "this is the right way" attitude.

Edited by Anguyen92, 30 March 2012 - 03:03 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

ok. Now thats not right . In other words i do not like it. And did not you read the rules. We are allowed to bring any pairing here. So just enjoy your foverite. It is a good rule. You know , why suppose we do this for fun . But if any one get hurt by this , i am sure that no one wants that. Just leave other at their pairings. You support yours. I mine . Sorry for such a long speach. I an totaly agree with konan chan.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 Mojo NS

Mojo NS

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Video games , music , anime (naruto shippuden ) , Japan's culture :3 , and FASHION !!! <3

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

ok now i get it biggrin.gif arigato
If you have nothing to protect ,you are no stronger than a worm

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

Some of us arnt actual NS fans some are NH and SS fans or some of us are just here to enjoy the manga or read other manga with people who share a common interest.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Mar 31 2012, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some of us arnt actual NS fans some are NH and SS fans or some of us are just here to enjoy the manga or read other manga with people who share a common interest.

This.

Also everyone is welcome here no matter what your pairing preference is, so no bashing of any kind is allowed.

Question resolved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users