• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:25 AM

A NH/SS or neutral fan posted a spoiler photo in OMF. He or she said it was on the news and it's 99% confirmed.

http://i58.tinypic.com/xonlog.jpg

Not sure if it's fan made or not. Still waiting for the authenticity of this photo from that poster. We'll, if it's legit then that Tweet on Twitter was indeed authentic. Don't know if you guys have seen this or not. Just wanted to share.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:28 AM

A NH/SS or neutral fan posted a spoiler photo in OMF. He or she said it was on the news and it's 99% confirmed.
http://i58.tinypic.com/xonlog.jpg
Not sure if it's fan made or not. Still waiting for the authenticity of this photo from that poster. We'll, if it's legit then that Tweet on Twitter was indeed authentic. Don't know if you guys have seen this or not. Just wanted to share.

I think it's fan made. When I read the title though I thought it might be legit and got excited.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:30 AM

I wonder who made it.

#4 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:32 AM

Continual disappointment seems to be a trend in this fandom 

fug D:

#5 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:43 AM

I think it's fan art because . Just waiting for the confirmation. Even some of the Nh fans are starting to panic a bit and asking questions to.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:56 AM

I think it's fan art because . Just waiting for the confirmation. Even some of the Nh fans are starting to panic a bit and asking questions to.

I am almost ready to make a fake fan art and try pushing it around the forum under a false name to try to get people riled up.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 Zodd

Zodd

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:01 AM

These people playing these pranks will be crying soon, don't worry. 

24zf3gz.gif

#8 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:01 AM

Yeah I saw that and it made me laugh. Might be legit but we will just have to see how this all breaks out. Personally I think it's fan art. But the magazine part looks legit.

These people playing these pranks will be crying soon, don't worry. 

What's that implying?

Edited by Geninja, 14 October 2014 - 07:02 AM.

#9 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:02 AM

I am almost ready to make a fake fan art and try pushing it around the forum under a false name to try to get people riled up.

Doesnt sound like a bad idea.

#10 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:04 AM

It does look like a fanart.

Anyway I'm already sure of NS so it doesn't change a thing for me if it's true or not.

Edited by abloublou, 14 October 2014 - 07:04 AM.

#11 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:08 AM

The picture is fanart by pumtye I think is the name. The thing on the left is a game on the movie website. You train with one of the six character and earn chakra points so that you can get a poster. No matter which character you choose, everyone gets the same text on a specific earned Chakra number. When you get 40 points, you will get Yamatos quote about that it doesn't matter how small the things she does is but what she feels for Naruto.
So, falso spoiler, sorry

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#12 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:43 AM

EFfbE1E.jpg

Using the google image search. These two cropped magazines seems to be legit on http://www.logsoku.c...vie/1411815345/. A Japanese forum (maybe for the movie). However authentication of the NS art remains to be inconclusive unless proven.

FreakySandra1995

Thanks. I knew it. But it did not hurt to follow up with it like the tweet. Honestly if its a NH fan's doing, I going to fill pity on them when NS becomes canon.

#13 Zodd

Zodd

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

Yeah I saw that and it made me laugh. Might be legit but we will just have to see how this all breaks out. Personally I think it's fan art. But the magazine part looks legit.

What's that implying?

I'm sounding more ominous than what my post truly entails.  

I will try my best to explain:

So far those in certain "opposing" pairing cliques have seem to derive pleasure is tossing around fake spoilers that hint toward Naruto getting with Sakura.  At times those on the forums come across it and bring it up for validity. Behind the scenes those that pushed these fake spoilers are laughing around with their buddies who probably all support a counter pairing.

In the end of the series these jokes will not be funny.  I can imagine they will take on a more sort of victim role in it all. 

24zf3gz.gif

#14 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:39 AM

Fan art. I've seen the pic on dA and tumblr.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#15 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:13 AM

Even if it's fanart... I'd love to see something like that in the movie ^^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#16 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:35 AM

Was the fanart that good to make this confusion? I can't see the pic, it has been deleted...

#17 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:22 PM

Was the fanart that good to make this confusion? I can't see the pic, it has been deleted...

not really. Naruto's head looks a little off for movie quality.

#18 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:40 PM

The link's broken. Could a good soul send me a working link? I'm curious to see it, even if it's fake.

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#19 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:23 PM

The link's broken. Could a good soul send me a working link? I'm curious to see it, even if it's fake.

Copied it to my tumblr. https://38.media.tum...hgx1vo1_500.jpg

Edited by Fenris, 14 October 2014 - 05:24 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#20 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:00 PM

Yeah that's fan art.

0 user(s) are reading this topic