• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:47 PM

the sealed power

tsunade continues to read while Shizune offers to bring her something to eat

Naruto and Neji confront the masked man. neji agrees to go with him to hear him out but Naruto tries to stop him, the masked man paralyzes naruto with shots to his chakra points.

Jiraiya stands outside an underground hideout and enters it , inside he finds a mystery man and seems surprised to see him there.

Team Jiraiya reports on the events with the monsters and kids to the masked man they tell him how team asuma came back to help them and how they could be assets.

Naruto cant move and remembers his father telling him why he sealed half the foxes power into him and kushina.,he tries to use kuramas power but cant hear kurama at all

Sasuke and Sakura take a break disucssing how the misison and rules come first Sakura doesnt seem to agree but doesnt argue too hard.

Lee and tenten keep searching fruitlessly, tenten encourages lee to keep going and persevere.

teams Asuma and Kurenai find boht of them and team 7. Hinata sees Neji standing next to the masked man as they watch Sakura and Sasuke they proceed to go to their location.

Sasuke and Sakura are attacked by Sasori. they try hard but cant match his armor, and Sasuke is poisoned by Sasori.

Naruto tries to use the foxes power but Kurama tells him he cant, if he wants to try he should remove the seal.

At that moment Jiraiya appears in the alt dimension.

Edited by catsi563, 12 November 2015 - 10:15 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:50 PM

What?

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:56 PM

Once again catsi thank you for this.

Does anyone know the ratings for the anime now or can find out? Because this is atrocious.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:47 PM

What even...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#5 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:39 PM

What is it? Filler? Is it still from Ten Ten dream? :headscratch:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#6 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:39 PM

I saw some ss gifs from this ep

After the whole NH kitten now SP is trying to make ss in fillers *sigh*

Once again catsi thank you for this.

Does anyone know the ratings for the anime now or can find out? Because this is atrocious.

It's 1.6 (from what I've seen in animefreak)

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:07 PM

Too bad fillers are its worst. I do love that self-praised that SP did with Tsunade. That made me laugh.

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:50 PM

Ummmmm.......so basically....

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#9 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:10 AM

I saw screen shots that had someone saying Sakura would never be this meek, even if it was just a novel? What's that about?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:53 AM

the sealed power

tsunade continues to read while Shizune offers to bring her something to eat

Naruto and Neji confront the masked man. neji agrees to go with him to hear him out but Naruto tries to stop him, the masked man paralyzes naruto with shots to his chakra points.

Jiraiya stands outside an underground hideout and enters it , inside he finds a mystery man and seems surprised to see him there.

Team Jiraiya reports on the events with the monsters and kids to the masked man they tell him how team asuma came back to help them and how they could be assets.

Naruto cant move and remembers his father telling him why he sealed half the foxes power into him and kushina.,he tries to use kuramas power but cant hear kurama at all

Sasuke and Sakura take a break disucssing how the misison and rules come first Sakura doesnt seem to agree but doesnt argue too hard.

Lee and tenten keep searching fruitlessly, tenten encourages lee to keep going and persevere.

teams Asuma and Kurenai find boht of them and team 7. Hinata sees Neji standing next to the masked man as they watch Sakura and Sasuke they proceed to go to their location.

Sasuke and Sakura are attacked by Sasori. they try hard but cant match his armor, and Sasuke is poisoned by Sasori.

Naruto tries to use the foxes power but Kurama tells him he cant, if he wants to try he should remove the seal.

At that moment Jiraiya appears in the alt dimension.

These people writing this script drunk or something? :wot: I honestly don't see the point of this and trust me we've had some BAD fillers............... but as usual thanks catsi my friend for contributing it must incredibly painful to go through this week after week.

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 November 2015 - 12:54 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:56 AM

well to be fair this is a fast and dirty synopsis.  so take it for what its worth. watch the episodes to make your own mind up.

this one was really a bit of an exposition episode with the only real action happening at the end.

Also as an aside I should note that the characters are done in their pre shippuden selves.

Edited by catsi563, 13 November 2015 - 12:57 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#12 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:09 AM

Can't wait to see byakugan hime sama perfect dreamland :wibble:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:41 AM

And when you compare it to the previous episodes from before the ending?

Edited by Nostradamus, 13 November 2015 - 01:43 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:05 AM

Well they already been shown no one in japan wants to see nH because what been going on for the entire year. They won't switch to truly NS because that will lose them too much face. So they switch to SS the ship no one on the production them or anyone officially working on Naruto cares about.

#15 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:32 AM

i have a friend who is a sasuke fangirl, when i asked her what she thought of sakura, and how i'm more into narusaku because at first they seemed to have a nicer bond. she replies "sakura, who can ever love her? all she does is ruin lives, she's very ungrateful, and i don't like her and i never will" i kind of agree with her. SP/Kishi have REALLY proved sakura haters right.

they're not doing NS fillers anymore? well, then they'll get the sasuke fangirls'/sakura haters mad at them if they ruin sasuke's character, and do ss fillers'...and if you think NH fans' are bad, then the sasuke fangirls' have a bad side they'll wish they never got on LOL. seriously though SP just needs to stop making naruto all they're doing NOW is pissing people off for no reason.

so, ss fillers? that's going to backfire because most SS fans' are just sasuke fangirls' who imagine themselves with sasuke...just like with NH most of them are hinata fanboys' imagining themselves with hinata.i wish narusaku fans' would get together and protest, or make a petition for SP to make NS happen. how could they not have known it was popular? there was narusaku day, narusaku week, even narusaku merchandise.

they REALLY messed up, and i honestly think they're going to end up having no fans' at all because all they do is lie, and continue to mess up naruto the series and characters'.they need to understand that it's far too late now. they'll never get the fans' they had back

they're just going to end up losing the ones they had left...all because they were greedy, and selfish, and only care about money. SP? Kishi? you had it ALL and now you'll end up losing it all.now i know the meaning of i hate people who lie to themselves cause thats exactly what SP/Kishi are doing

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 13 November 2015 - 06:15 AM.

#16 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:41 AM

Well, not defending SP here, but it seems like they have a bulk load of NH and SS fillers that they got to go through that as already been animated over the past year or two. It's not like they can just stop and replace all those filler, knowing they made a huge mistake without going on hiatus. I'm positive that if SP still wants to cater to NH and SS fans, they would have never trashed and limited the amount of screen time in the Bolt film. Although SP higher ups have proven me wrong before to side with the Hinata wanking fanboys. I'll say, if there is to have any NS fillers, it is very unlikely and just maybe they will squeeze in one or two more episodes as a sideshow in the NH/SS bulk. 

When the canon is resume, its going to determine the direction SP will go with the ending, which if its the same. These fillers will be the last and SP just go forward from there on out. I see no reason for them to stall the anime with another batch of filler arc because by then, these NH and SS fillers will cover everything for the pairing, regardless if its the IT or not.  I only see the reason for more fillers is the path they choose will be an alternate ending. Well, Catsi, you'll have a bunch of NH/SS fillers to go through. Good luck  :sweat:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#17 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:24 PM

i found a funny summary of this ep

So at the end, we have...

OURSELVES in the real world watching an anime >>> inside that anime we have a Tsunade >>>> Tsunade is inside the Mugen Tsukoyomi >>> who is reading a book by Jiraya in a dream world >>> inside the book there is a Naruto >>> who is in the Byakuyan guy dimension right now >>> and Naruto talks to Kyuubi inside his own inner world....

Now thats some DEEP kitten

Edited by Hanabi, 13 November 2015 - 07:26 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#18 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:26 PM

i found a funny summary of this ep

Not even Christopher Nolan can explain the Inception that's going on.

Edited by Nostradamus, 13 November 2015 - 07:28 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:06 AM

i have a friend who is a sasuke fangirl, when i asked her what she thought of sakura, and how i'm more into narusaku because at first they seemed to have a nicer bond. she replies "sakura, who can ever love her? all she does is ruin lives, she's very ungrateful, and i don't like her and i never will" i kind of agree with her. SP/Kishi have REALLY proved sakura haters right.

they're not doing NS fillers anymore? well, then they'll get the sasuke fangirls'/sakura haters mad at them if they ruin sasuke's character, and do ss fillers'...and if you think NH fans' are bad, then the sasuke fangirls' have a bad side they'll wish they never got on LOL. seriously though SP just needs to stop making naruto all they're doing NOW is pissing people off for no reason.

so, ss fillers? that's going to backfire because most SS fans' are just sasuke fangirls' who imagine themselves with sasuke...just like with NH most of them are hinata fanboys' imagining themselves with hinata.i wish narusaku fans' would get together and protest, or make a petition for SP to make NS happen. how could they not have known it was popular? there was narusaku day, narusaku week, even narusaku merchandise.

they REALLY messed up, and i honestly think they're going to end up having no fans' at all because all they do is lie, and continue to mess up naruto the series and characters'.they need to understand that it's far too late now. they'll never get the fans' they had back

they're just going to end up losing the ones they had left...all because they were greedy, and selfish, and only care about money. SP? Kishi? you had it ALL and now you'll end up losing it all.now i know the meaning of i hate people who lie to themselves cause thats exactly what SP/Kishi are doing

The thing is for most people they probably think that kishimoto planned what he was doing. Since they are passively reading the manga without really applying critical thinking. They probably don't read any of his interviews either so they are seeing the contradiction that make it obvious. So are far as they know kishi's plan for.

"Sakura was always for her to end up with Sasuke. So she started out an annoying selfish brat that did slowly improved herself over time especially once Sasuke was out of the village, but that fell apart the second she saw Sasuke again and slowly degraded back to her annoying selfish pining 12 year old self. What Sasuke doesn't like her? Doesn't matter she won't give up and doesn't care about his feelings and will simply force him to marry her. Naruto has feeling for her? Use those feeling to guilt him into obsessively focusing on only getting sasuke back for her. She has friends? Use them to get closer to Sasuke and if they get in her way dump them."

That what the ending turned her into and as far as your friend knows that was the plan all along.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 November 2015 - 05:42 AM.

#20 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:06 AM

TBH i know this might sound cold, and rude but, i am actually ashamed to be from the U.S because of all the NH/SS fanbrats here, there are WAY too many people who take religion too seriously also but thats another story...there are not enough narusaku fans here i'm surprised U.S.A hasn't LOST all their allies due to how inhumane people here act towards others who have different opinions'. and i'm even more surprised that

kishi, and those at SP are catering to the naruhina crowd~ no, NEVER weaken yourselves to THAT level! seriously they shouldn't have to change their manga, anime, or anything just because some western rejects are never happy. so? NH/SS brats don't deserve anything good in their lives because they would just complain "no not good enough"

SERIOUSLY!? is that what the anime/manga community has come to now? but of course if kishi had pride in his work, and didn't act like a spineless jellyfish i'm sure eventually NH/SS twerps would have just moved on...sure they would be angry that they didn't get their way but they wouldn't care for ever! something else would come along and they would whine about the next big thing.

so, the western NH fanbase may have ruined naruto...but kishimoto LET THEM!

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 14 November 2015 - 06:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users