• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:51 AM

ouble. 

"I don't know, Shinachiku. I should start training." Said a worried 10 year Roxas on the Hokage mountain. His 11 year cousin is planning a prank.  Shinachiku goofily grinned at his cousin. 

"C'mon Roxas. Don't chicken out on me please. This is the only way we can get our dads to spend time together. He said while finishing  his dad's face. As soon as they got down. They felt two feminine hands touching their backs. They looked at each other and gulped in fear and looked behind to see their mother's all pissed off in their medic outfits. Meanwhile a spikey blonde Hokage and his cousin were walking through Konoha. 

"So.... Sora, you found any new Keybearers for this year?" Asked Naruto. 

"Yeah Naruto. This one kid was the same Keybearer as I was. His name is Ogata. And he is from the sand leaf.... What happened to the Hokage mountain?" Sora asked. Naruto chuckled. It brought back a lot of memories.  He then sees a pink haired woman pulling a blond haired boy's ear while the red headed woman behind her pulled a red headed boy's ear. 

"Hey Sakura what happened?" Asked Naruto as he got closer to his wife. 

"I'll tell you. After Kairi and I healed a patient. We decided to eat lunch. Then we see our sons painting on your face. Naruto looked back up at the Hokage mountain's face. He smiled at what his son wrote.

"World's greatest dad." He sighed then looked back at his son. 

"All right mister. You better have a good explanation on why you did that." Sakura seethed.

"Yeah you too, Roxas." Kairi said in a strick motherly tone. Roxas and Shinachiku looked at each other and nodded. 

"Well the reason we did it is because we thought it would get Dad and Uncle Sora for us to spend time them." Shinachiku explained. 

"Yeah, we barely see them a lot this year so we thought painting the mountain would do it. Cause we miss you two." Roxas sadly said. Sakura and Kairi's eye's suddenly soften up. It was true. Naruto and Sora were so busy a lot that they regretfully didn't spend time with their sons. Naruto then put his hand on his son's shoulder. 

"Look, Son. You don't need to paint the mountains for our attention." 

"Yeah, Tell you what guys. How about this weekend we can travel to your favorite worlds ever. Deal?" 

Shinachiku and Roxas gasped then shouted "Deal."  Kairi and Sakura smiled. 

"C'mon let's wash the paint off then we can get Hanami and Namine then go out for Supper?" Kairi suggested. 

"Good idea. Kairi." Sakura agreed. As they all started walking towards the mountain. 

"Can we eat at Ichiakaru's?" Asked Naruto. 

And that's one of my oneshots. It's based off of Chapter 700 but better. I made Sora and Naruto great dads cause I know if Nomura makes SoKai canon then he would've made a great dad and If Kishi had a brain, this would happen. I'll write another one later. Requests are granted. Until then see ya.

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users