Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:38 AM

http://www.animenews...nclude-kyou-arc

DVD to ship in Japan on July 1 for anime based on Key's romance visual novel

The eighth and final DVD for Kyoto Animation's Clannad After Story anime adaptation of Key's Clannad visual novel will include an "Another World: Kyou Arc" episode. As the name implies, the episode will recount an alternate story arc that focuses on the Kyou Fujibayashi character. The announcement was made at "~Kono Machi no Negai ga Kanau Basho," the Clannad fan appreciation event that was held in Tokyo's New Pier Hall on Sunday. There will be a preview screening for the Kyou Arc episode on May 24, followed by the July 1 DVD release.

The BS-TBS satellite channel, which has been rerunning the Clannad After Story series, posted a program schedule for a different episode on April 19. (This recap episode already ran as the 24th and last episode in the original over-the-air broadcast on March 26.) However, the onscreen BS-TBS program schedule mistakenly includes a description of a Kyou arc episode instead of the recap episode.

Source: NewAkiba.com (not safe for workplace viewing), basicchannel, Kyō mo Yarareyaku via Moon Phase Comments

Kyou wub.gif

I thought Kyou's route was the best biggrin.gif (she's my favorite character in Clannad; followed by Tomoyo).

Just thought I'd post this for any other Kyou lovers.
Pretty bored.

#2 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:43 AM

Sweet~ its about time Kyou gets her rightful spotlight. Nagisa and Tomoyo has got theirs now its Kyou's time to shine. a_thumbs.gif w00t.gif

Edited by BlackLightning, 13 April 2009 - 04:44 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:45 AM

I haven't been keeping up with After Story lately but I enjoyed Tomoyo's part. It'd be fun to see Kyou happy.gif

#4 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:58 AM

This will be interesting to see. I'm looking forward to this.
I am still pinky-ash

#5 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:29 AM

Once I see the scene in the top-most picture animated... I can die happy.
Pretty bored.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users