• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

Funimation has acquired the rights to the Fullmetal Alchemist OVAS. The dubbing has already begun. The three animated shorts were dubbed last year.

I can't wait to hear Winry sound jealous in English!!! laugh.gif

http://www.animenews...chemist-premium
Naruto Live action is here

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:43 PM

The OVAs weren't that great besides the real Fullmetal Alchemist anime is coming out in April.

uc.png

#3 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:52 AM

LOL, the OVAs.

I always piss myself laughing at the Chibi OVA. That's like the only one that I would want. Chibi Riza... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Tsu.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users