• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#101 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 24 December 2006 - 08:31 PM

dry.gif WHY DO YOU LIKE NARUSAKU? WHY DO WE LIKE NARUSAKU!? this is blasphemy i say! tongue.gif haha. kidding.

well... they look so cute together! wub.gif haha.
i like naruhina, naruino, narusaku, narusasu, naru...anyone! biggrin.gif

#102 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 24 December 2006 - 08:36 PM

Because it makes the most sense biggrin.gif

#103 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 December 2006 - 10:28 PM

Why....?!!!

Main interaction, show true feelings, have potential for a future couple, funny and cute! biggrin.gif
There's more but Mizura's HUGE essay will answer my reasons
(Thank you Mizura for your time and appreciation for working on the best essay to date for our 'soon-to-be' couple! Cheers w00t.gif !!!)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#104 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:30 AM

this pairing makes sense because the people just fit the only known obstacle so far is naruto being clueless it seems to me that 2 pairings r already dead sasusaku and naruhina so the only 2 left r of course narusaku but i will say this i personally think sasuhina makes sense too.

#105 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:28 PM

I think this pairing is destined. Naruto and Sakura are very similar.
The relationship is built not just forced. The support they show for each other (especially in part 2) is just amazing. Naruto gives up all of his goals to fufill hers. She sees the human side that needs to be cared for.

When Naruto was finally controlled by Yamato Sakura immediately wanted to know that jutsu so she could control Naruto (because she cares and wants to be the one to watch over him).

Sakura makes ammends to the promise of a lifetime when she says ill save sasuke for you. Sakura Also doesnt want to hurt naruto so when he asked how she got the wound she got from mini Kyubbi She lies to save his feelings.
Yamato however did tell him the truth. Naruto took it pretty hard but learned to say no to kyubbi.

They are falling in love with each others faults. Sakura said "It makes me kind of sad to see you mature Naruto" She loves his bratty attitude.
Naruto loves her for the confident person that is striving for attention.

So i think this really should be together.

I read Mizura's Essay 3 times (3 different sittings) And i have to say that after i read it and find more and more i missed i have to say Naruto and Sakura are so right for each other that there is no sense in arguing.

#106 MisterMigraine

MisterMigraine

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:43 PM

Well, first of all, I feel that Kishi purposely created these characters for each other. Hahah, might sound a bit too over-confident, but that's how I feel- truth or otherwise happy.gif

They both complement each other, and people just can't help but feel that they bring out the best in each other. My friend, who supports SasuSaku, by the way, actually asked me with this hopeless voice 'Do you really think that Naruto and Sakura would end up together?' sweatdrop.gif I kinda felt sorry for him, so I said that both pairings are kinda neutral at this moment...

Besides, everything, I feel, is getting quite interesting...

#107 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:13 AM

here's the bottom line, in sasusaku and naruhina only one of the people like the other. unless they both like eachother nothing will happen. now here's why narusaku has the best chance of happening.

1. sasuke is NOT coming back, like really wat would they do to bring him back, IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

2. sakura clearly loves naruto, an example is in the almighty ch. 297 when yamato mentions sakura's feeling for naruto if u look at sakura's face thats a realization face or a "he's gonna find out face."

3. naruto loves sakura also the only obstacle is that he's clueless to her feelings(god that pisses me off.)

4. if kishimoto was planning on naruhina he would have done something by now.

5. it seems like sakura's is only herself around naruto

6. i'm sure that sakura got lonely during the 2.5 yrs hwe was gone, she probably thought more about naruto than sasuke.

if narusaku doesn't happen i will be seriously pissed, i will literally kill kishimoto.

#108 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Arsene @ Aug 21 2006, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's just have a good discussion on why we support this pairing. Ya know, just posting our reasons why we like NaruSaku:

My Reasons

The greatest thing about Naruto and Sakura is that they have the ability to be romantic even without being overly sappy and amorous. It’s perfect for a shounen manga like this. Even after the proposals are done and they’re already a couple, they’d still have something to offer the people: comedy/entertainment. It’d be great because I read somewhere that Kishi said he was going to continue to the children.

They also think alike, as shown in Naruto’s fight against Kiba, in Chapter 3, during those times when Kakashi was late, and a lot of chapters after the time-skip. I can see them as the greatest teammates. When there’s a brainstorming time, all they need to do is look at each other and nod, and let the plan commence, because they are perfectly synchronized.

Of course, it doesn’t have to be like that all the time. There will be times when Naruto goes way ahead of himself, and Sakura would care to disagree and give him a good smack if ever he becomes a persistent brat, because Sakura doesn’t worship Naruto like Hinata does. When Naruto does wrong, she can give him a good lecture and/or calm him down.

These two have a lot of similarities, as well as enough opposites to keep a relationship going. Sure, Naruto is a dumbass and Sakura is second to Shikamaru in intelligence, but they’re both wonderfully energetic and they can live the moment as happily as can be. Their personalities are perfectly balanced, and their characteristics needn’t be changed if ever they get in a relationship.

They motivate each other, learn from each other, and grow stronger with one another, as demonstrated when Sakura felt that she needed to do her best whenever she sees Naruto fight, and when Sakura calms Naruto down whenever he gets way ahead of himself. Sakura can find strength and determination in Naruto, and at the same time, Naruto can find wisdom and maturity from Sakura. They complement each other very well, and with each other, they can be very strong. They are so perfect together that even if they don’t end up as a couple, they would still have one of the closest relationships in the entire manga (Naruto and Sasuke excluded).

Anything else you guys would like to add?

This may seem a little late but...

OMFG! Your reason? This little essay was made by my sister! She even posted it in the NS vs SS forum. Who are you?? headscratch.gif

Here's the proof (Her username is Cherry Blossom)

She says this is alright, but please mention her at least.
Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#109 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:45 PM

Very simple....because they are made to support and help each other. Plus as other Anime´s couples it give it a touch of humor to see at first as the antagonic couple, but then as the true one who can even sacrifice their lives to save the other. (Hope this never happens in reality).

#110 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:48 PM

yeah thats true tongue.gif a lot of times

he would do anything for her....and in the manga she would do anything for him too

but why do I like narusaku

-their personalities match perfectly...they almost everytime react the same on situations

-they care a lot for each other

-they have really cute moments together....sakura even gets jealous when naruto flirts with another girls....-->(sasame)

-sakura likes to touch naruto wink.gif (she always hits him for the stuppiest things....why do you think she hits him that often wink.gif )

and I could go on forever biggrin.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#111 enigmaofbishieness

enigmaofbishieness

Pink-hair-con

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 02:07 AM

Why Naruto will get the girl:

-Because Naruto never really loses. Ever. EVER. Everrrrrrr. (Haku? Owned. Kiba? Owned. Negi? Owned. Shukaku? Owned. Sasuke? Pfft, little backstabbing rat-bastard's better off gone anyhow; I call that a moral victory.)

Why Naruto will get the wrong girl (Hinata):

-He's drunk

-He's horny

-He's starting a harem (totally understandable)

Oh, and because pink hair's a sign of twoo wuv. (I heard this argument once and will now stand by it forever.)

#112 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:50 PM

well why like them is:

1. they look really good together
2. they are very well bonded
3. and they are on there way to loving one another.

2z3z1wm.gif

#113 Luis

Luis

The GREATEST Manga artist in the WORLD!!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the greatist comic/manga artist of all time &gt;_&lt; and playing music and starting a studioe ;P all purpuse studio ;P

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:19 PM

let me ask some thing in most manga and shows what happens when the gril that the mian cha wants and one of the gril cha want him are not the same plus there is some thing more does the main cha always gets the gril he wants i am not saying that they sould not be to gether it's just that if anther gril likes him then she uaely gets him and that would Hinata but we want know tell the time comes. the only reasn i think so much about this is bechas i want to be a manga writher and artest
My art ;P
What every one want.
What every one needs.
yet not every one gets it.

#114 pocoloco

pocoloco

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:10 PM

Hm. . .well, why I like it is that it just occured to me one day that Narusaku should happen.
But maybe that's just the lazy person's reason.

When I think of why it occured to me,

-Naruto has been through a lot. He's a little whacked sometimes, and who better to put him in is place, than the right girl, Sakura?

-Sakura has been through a lot, though some might argue, not as much as Naruto or Sasuke. I say nay. I don't think it matters, because it still affected her. With Ino, they went from friends, to rivals, back to friendishy-rivals. Suddenly, Sasuke leaves, and Team 7 isn't real anymore/ It's like- well, it is because they were children shoved into the shinobi lifestyle. Things are changing for her. Who better to stay in place than Naruto?

So I guess, if this makes any sense at all, it amounts to Sakura putting Naruto in his place (when he gets out of line) and for Sakura, Naruto will gladly stay there. (except for sometimes.) laugh.gif

#115 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:49 AM

Yeah I agree with you Pocoloco...Sakura is the only girl who can place Naruto in the right way.

They are like Ying and Yang (They complement each other)
Naruto has the will to face everything, as Sakura has the intelligence to help him to see thing in a real way. Without Sakura he won´t have a motivation or someone who would push him to carry out something).
As for Sakura, she needs Naruto because he´s his strenght as well his motivation too. (Without him, Sakura would only fall down and dont be able to achieve her goals *Being a medic Ninja*). wink.gif

#116 69naruto

69naruto

The Fastest Narutard around

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Racing Cars, Naruto, Old Cars

Posted 22 February 2007 - 07:53 PM

Why?
That is a intersting question
Its a question with no right or wrong anwser so their for their is no anwser
Which means that the question is the anwser to the question

LOL That is why tongue.gif tongue.gif

#117 Fruits Basket Fan

Fruits Basket Fan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:44 AM

Hello! I have recently joined Heaven & Earth! Why I like NarutoxSakura? In the beginning, while I was interested in Fruits Basket (hence the name), I heard from another anime/manga called Naruto. I heard it was very popular. but I did not have an interest on it until the dub version came out in America. That was when I was so into Naruto and then NarutoxSakura in episode 3, though chapter 3 in the manga looked better than anime.

Even back then when Sakura was useless, I already liked her. I do not know why so many people continue to dislike her even when she changed in part 2 :shamefulcry0js: . Nevertheless, I thought that Naruto deserved her because of all he had been through in his life and those times when he had always helped her. And I think Sakura is starting to see that very side of him that is dedicating toward her. I hope that they will be together in the end, I practically screamed with happiness when I read chapters 297 and 343 where it had those NarutoxSakura moments.

However, we do not know yet, whether or not Sakura is in love with Naruto (at least not yet). I do hope so though! I never liked NarutoxHinata or SakuraxSasuke because Hinata is totally opposite from Naruto while Sakura puts up an act for Sasuke! I do like Hinata and Sasuke as individuals though. At least with Naruto, Sakura acts like herself and later comes to appreciate the bratty, loud speaking Naruto that he is! biggrin.gif

#118 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:35 PM

Why I luv NaruSaku

I luv this pairing. IT's pretty easy to tell why cuz of the site. anyway, here's why.

1. Like wat most ppl say... THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!
2. Naruto+Sakura=......lot's of things.....Love, marriage, cute little babies...u get the point.
3. Sasuke and Sakura should never be a pairing. And Naruto and Hinata could never be cuz they don't belong together. I mean, Sasuke is so self consious, and he only cares about revenge, and reviving his clan. But he has to find love wit sum1, but like we all say, Sasuke must die a virgin!!!!!!!! And Hinata is just plain shy, and quiet. She barly says anything...
And there are more reasons I just have to think of then...XD

Why I luv NaruSaku

I luv this pairing. IT's pretty easy to tell why cuz of the site. anyway, here's why.

1. Like wat most ppl say... THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!
2. Naruto+Sakura=......lot's of things.....Love, marriage, cute little babies...u get the point.
3. Sasuke and Sakura should never be a pairing. And Naruto and Hinata could never be cuz they don't belong together. I mean, Sasuke is so self consious, and he only cares about revenge, and reviving his clan. But he has to find love wit sum1, but like we all say, Sasuke must die a virgin!!!!!!!! And Hinata is just plain shy, and quiet. She barly says anything...
And there are more reasons I just have to think of then...XD

sratch that bottom part. it's useless. just a mistake.

LOVE IS WAR,

#119 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:54 PM

They remind me of strawberries and bananas.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#120 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:10 AM

Becaues there are lots of evidence in part 2...
I am still pinky-ash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users