Close
Photo

could ash actually win the kalos league?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:54 PM

ive gotten back into the xy arc and i gotta admit ash's battle style has really improved especially in the league he's made it to the finals for the very first time thats quite a big step for him his final match is with alain he's very strong but i believe ash can win what do you guys think?

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#2 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:09 AM

ive gotten back into the xy arc and i gotta admit ash's battle style has really improved especially in the league he's made it to the finals for the very first time thats quite a big step for him his final match is with alain he's very strong but i believe ash can win what do you guys think?

I got to agree like I saw the first two episodes of X and Y which made me go like is that Ash like did he seriously just pull that crazy kitten! damn damn! 

I mean it's shocking to know hat He's gotten this far in the Kalos league, and it's unbelievable cause I never thought in my life that Ash would get to the finals, but here is the thing. If He wins, my buddy J and I are gonna do a Live Stream Overview for Pokemon X and Y just retrospecting everything that happened even the begninng of the indigo league.   

Who knows if anyone wants to join in on the Google Hangouts Livestream you guys are more than welcome too, and that's assuming Ash wins which I wanna say right now it's liek 50/50.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:04 AM

I got to agree like I saw the first two episodes of X and Y which made me go like is that Ash like did he seriously just pull that crazy kitten! damn damn! 

I mean it's shocking to know hat He's gotten this far in the Kalos league, and it's unbelievable cause I never thought in my life that Ash would get to the finals, but here is the thing. If He wins, my buddy J and I are gonna do a Live Stream Overview for Pokemon X and Y just retrospecting everything that happened even the begninng of the indigo league.   

Who knows if anyone wants to join in on the Google Hangouts Livestream you guys are more than welcome too, and that's assuming Ash wins which I wanna say right now it's liek 50/50.

i know and top 2 in the league is a big deal

#4 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:50 AM

i know and top 2 in the league is a big deal

What do you think when it comes to Ash possibly winning the league? 

I mean I'll say this if Ash does win, the scope needs to get bigger! We've already gone through 19 seasons and time after time Ash looses the league, granted he won the orange leagues, and battle frontier, but those don't really count. I mean there's so much riding on X and Y with Ash's character, and him loosing another league would kinda make everyone feel like we're back to square one just like with Indigo, Johto, Hoenn. Sinnoh, and Unova.  I'll say this prior to this Him getting to the top 4 was a big deal.

I'm really hoping Ash wins because he deserves it after everything he's went through. Like I said though with Ash winning, I don't think he should go through another Pokemon League it's got to be bigger. I mean there is the Champion's League. We've heard about it, and maybe we can finally get to see that side of things.   

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#5 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:17 AM

Looks like Ash could win the league, but why to rush it? As no Pokemon fan but Amourshipper I haven follow the league. I believe the League was rushed, like no complete battles or even no last words from Professor Oak  or calling the old Pokemon or even I don't want to be negative but as Amourshipper view even I can see the changes.

Why rush it if Ash is going to win?, For Sun and Moon? Why low the pace of the Amour? Wrtters ready to stab you fans and present your fakes promises?

The change of Ash of no winning the League is Team Flare.

Do the writers will make a complex plot like Ash  winning the League and facing the elite in the new region? Or the will be suspended?

Here some fans what expect:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#6 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:35 AM

make him lose and reset it again for more money, and of course for future games.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:45 AM

make him lose and reset it again for more money, and of course for future games.

i knew you would be trolling luffy

#8 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 05:14 AM

i knew you would be trolling luffy

Luffy sadly is right he is not trolling unfortunately is the formula that Pokemon is using. Well some have some hopes that at least the ship have some hope and provides something different canon or not canon.

#9 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 05:24 AM

Luffy sadly is right he is not trolling unfortunately is the formula that Pokemon is using. Well some have some hopes that at least the ship have some hope and provides something different canon or not canon.

well the kalos league will just have to break that formula won't it 

#10 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 06:35 AM

Looks like Ash could win the league, but why to rush it? As no Pokemon fan but Amourshipper I haven follow the league. I believe the League was rushed, like no complete battles or even no last words from Professor Oak  or calling the old Pokemon or even I don't want to be negative but as Amourshipper view even I can see the changes.

Why rush it if Ash is going to win?, For Sun and Moon? Why low the pace of the Amour? Wrtters ready to stab you fans and present your fakes promises?

The change of Ash of no winning the League is Team Flare.

Do the writers will make a complex plot like Ash  winning the League and facing the elite in the new region? Or the will be suspended?

Here some fans what expect:

i disagree check this video out https://youtu.be/-u30AybVaiU

#11 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 06:55 AM

i disagree check this video out https://youtu.be/-u30AybVaiU

I am not fan Pokemon, but compare to Kalos and Sinnoh, Sinnoh in my opinion until now was the best. Even if Ash doesn't fight main character he must have a complete battle, even with Paul (best rival) Ash has three episodes where the fight was intense and the use of tactics were superb, even that league there were legendary Pokemon.

In Sinnoh called the old Pokemon, word from Oak, Show to the girl my Pokemon. 

Edited by Liu bie, 30 July 2016 - 06:58 AM.

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:07 PM

It'd be a nice change of pace if he did and that's all I'll say. I want him to, since he keeps losing in all leagues before. :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#13 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:51 AM

serena lost the the pokemon showcase tournament so ash might not win the kalos league. it's same pattern in previous seasons where both ash and his other female companions (may and dawn) lost their respective competitions. and they all up going separate ways to chase their dreams. also since the new region has just been announced ash is very likely to lose the league so he can continue his journey to a new region where he meets new friends and pokemon. same formula they've always used, unless they decide to do something different, ash will not win a league.

1wocs1.gif

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:17 AM

Has ash ever won a official league since that orange (filler) cup?

#15 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:38 AM

Orange is canon since was a in flash in a official season, but the cup was a small one like the  Frontier and possible other small competitions ,still I am not  fan of Pokemon but I am guessing that Alola will be small one too.

Another fact to lose the League is that where is her mother or where is P. Oak? In all Kalos didn't appear meaning the most important people is not there to see him win the League, this little fact could be the key for not to win the League.

Possible will see him to win, but I don't know I am feeling that he is going to give up in the moment most important for pity for the Pokemon is about to die or Team Flare will kidnap Ash. 

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:01 AM

Nope, but he reaches the finals here so again, he has a chance at least now. He never made it this far before. That said it's not that Orange league isn't canon per say,it's just not canon in the source material lol

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 August 2016 - 11:03 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:04 AM

Pretty stunned that one video of him mega evolving got over 3 million views. Damn. Hype is real.

#18 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:25 PM

Pretty stunned that one video of him mega evolving got over 3 million views. Damn. Hype is real.

Which video?

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:40 PM

Which video?

Well one is just speculation I guess, but this one...

Nothing against it, but since when Pokemon is all hype again. Like wow.

#20 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:49 PM

Well one is just speculation I guess, but this one...

Nothing against it, but since when Pokemon is all hype again. Like wow.

Oh Ashgreninja, but that one is not mega, but special, use that hype to make it fast to the league, the final is out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users