• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#3061 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 December 2019 - 05:49 PM

From what I was told, it was actually Kishimoto's idea somewhat because he said at one time "I always wondered what it would be like if Naruto's kid time traveled and met his earlier self."
Not that he wrote it, but it was supposedly his idea initially.
Although, we know Marvel and other anime influence Naruto and Boruto alot. There was that copy past scene from Winter Soldier and the the Cowboy Bebop movie.

Sakura and Winter Soldier

Again Naruto takes from better things cause they've already taken from metal gear solid and star wars.

#3062 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 05:58 PM

I saw a thumb nail on YouTube saying how Sasuke was showing his love for Sakura for the first time. :zaru: Didn't watch it of course.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3063 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:05 AM

Saw screenshot of Sakura looking angry at mature Sauce, ugh, like a nam flashbacks.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 09 December 2019 - 01:08 AM.

#3064 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 04:13 AM

I already know that at the end of this abomination arc Sasuke going to realize that Sakura is always good to him and then hes going to come back to his timeline and give her a real kiss. kitten my life ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3065 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 12:01 PM

Well considering that it is filler that is suppose to lead up to where the manga is EVENTUALLY, It will definitely not mean anything, but even if it did, I am not wasting my brain cells or stressing out about it. I have long stopped caring whatever happens to this trash. I only ask what is happening to get a good laugh on how far SP's "PEDO CLOWN" faction are wiling to sink

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 December 2019 - 08:51 AM.

#3066 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 05:01 PM

When the only thing left you have going for in your series is "When is the romanticals are going to happen to MY pairing" then you lost faith in making a good series.

The remaining fans don't care about canon and non-canon. They don't care about the characters. They don't care what Boruto does. All they care about is weakass romantic subplots.

But remember "THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE MANGA."

I hate the Naruto fanbase....I really do. These people are just so.....ugh.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3067 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:40 AM

When the only thing left you have going for in your series is "When is the romanticals are going to happen to MY pairing" then you lost faith in making a good series.
The remaining fans don't care about canon and non-canon. They don't care about the characters. They don't care what Boruto does. All they care about is weakass romantic subplots.

Same some are good like people here. But majority are awful and why the fan base is do toxic.

#3068 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:09 PM

O trust me, besides all of you, I have NEVER had any pleasant experiences with the Naruto fan base outside of this web site. There were a few that were nice enough, but overall I've dealt with a lot of toxic BS and I was sick of it. I felt like I couldn't talk about the subject in a civil manner anywhere until I joined here.

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 December 2019 - 11:44 PM.

#3069 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:53 PM

O trust me, besides all of you, I have NEVER had any pleasant experiences with the Naruto fan base outside of this web site. There were a few that were nice enough, but overall I've dealt with a lot of toxic BS and I was sick of it. I felt like I couldn't talk a bout the subject in a civil manner anywhere until I joined here.

Me too, guys, me too!

#3070 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:28 PM

O trust me, besides all of you, I have NEVER had any pleasant experiences with the Naruto fan base outside of this web site. There were a few that were nice enough, but overall I've dealt with a lot of toxic BS and I was sick of it. I felt like I couldn't talk a bout the subject in a civil manner anywhere until I joined here.

Trust me I just got in one when I commented on da with a meme on what if hanabi killed hinata.

#3071 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:24 PM

Yeah i know it will going that F-ing way ... why do this S-hole keep popping up in my youtube recommendation anyway ? F My life.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3072 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:33 PM

Yeah i know it will going that F-ing way ... why do this S-hole keep popping up in my youtube recommendation anyway ? F My life.

giphy.gif

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3073 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 December 2019 - 10:05 PM

What the f***?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3074 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 11:53 PM

Do I need to remind people that SP were going for both pandering and a stable time loop with this arc? In other words, Bolt and Sasuke would be working -intentionally or not- to ensure nH and SS happen. Which would most likely be Bolt forcing Naruto ans Hinata to hang out and bond to show how quickly they get along and how perfect for each other they are, and Sasuke spending time with Sakura to show he does care for her to ensure she will never second guess her affection for him, and to show Sasuke cares the slightest about her.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 December 2019 - 11:54 PM.

#3075 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 December 2019 - 01:20 AM

Do I need to remind people that SP were going for both pandering and a stable time loop with this arc? In other words, Bolt and Sasuke would be working -intentionally or not- to ensure nH and SS happen. Which would most likely be Bolt forcing Naruto ans Hinata to hang out and bond to show how quickly they get along and how perfect for each other they are, and Sasuke spending time with Sakura to show he does care for her to ensure she will never second guess her affection for him, and to show Sasuke cares the slightest about her.

It feels like the whole franchise just jump into a different universe.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3076 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 01:24 AM

I don't think they can retcon this series any more than it already is.  :facepalm:

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 December 2019 - 01:25 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3077 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 01:57 AM

Ah... good times, I remember a times when Naruto was a story I was looking up/forward too, when there were actuall plotlines, when a world was a bit better place.

And few yeard down the line we got this abomination... what a nice description of how things are nowadays, lolol.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 18 December 2019 - 04:12 AM.

#3078 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 02:20 PM

It's probably just me, but I find this HILARIOUS in an ironic way, because THIS is the low that they have to sink to in validating these trash couples. They have to put ship tease moments and hints in LOOOOOONG after the couples in question became canon and need to have one couple's son to actually increase the interactions between his parents and the other needs the adult version of the husband to go back in time to show some love to his future wife AS A CHILD instead of showing it to her when they are actually married. This only shows me that these couples are NOTHING BUT  B#!! S&%* because I have never seen any other canon couple with THIS MUCH CRINGE @$$ WRITING like the writers are trying to convince themselves that these couples are in love. Not to mention, I don't even think any original Naruto fan would bother caring about this kitten.

Second if they are SOOO intent on promoting Boruto to young kids, why is any of this garbage fest even necessary? the kids that watch it KNOW who the parents are, so none of this is needed to convince the intended audience why the ones in question are couples, because the intended audience doesn't care, nor would they have even looked into the matter because if they did then they'd be as skeptical of this nonsense as all of us that were driven away from what this franchise became. IF they are trying to draw in SS and NH fans, they are doing a piss poor job at that too since this is invalidating all what NH and SS believe that their couples were SOOOO IN LOVE from the beginning of the franchise if they both need this time travel stunt to actually give the couples moments and also Boruto merchandising don't even seem to be promoting NH and SS. So it is clear again SP is having some sort crisis in their heads that they ruined this entire franchise and are being sunk with their mistake, therefore are trying to justify it in their minds by doing this at all.

So the Latest time, I LAUGH

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 December 2019 - 06:39 PM.

#3079 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 December 2019 - 09:00 PM

You know all I can say seeing that, I didn't watch the video, no thank you. But all I can say is I wish The Doctor were here to stop with them messing with time and seeing how wrong so much is with what's going on within Naruto, not sure which Incarnation should be the one to show up.

Which of the 12 Doctors or War Doctor should fix this mess or you would like to fix the mess.

(Didn't add 13 because of that rumor in which is said she will mock all the past male doctors)

But yeah More BS from SP.

#3080 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 09:13 PM

It is still not canon.

Again, when did this happen in the manga?

Chapter 693....that is all I have to say.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 December 2019 - 09:14 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users