52236 replies to this topic

#52221 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,973 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 10:42 AM

Emil Castegnier From Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World/ Knight of Ratatosk is another example I can think of.

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 July 2020 - 10:42 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52222 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:55 AM

This was so beautiful that I had to share it.... why didn't this become canon?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52223 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:54 PM

I remember that doujin, I do like how Sasuke asks his former teammates are together or not.

#52224 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 July 2020 - 11:56 PM

I have a honest question... in that doujin, is that supposed to be the real Naruto and Sakura-Chan? Or the ones from the alternate verse they were talking about that got together at the end?

dpz5lt.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52225 ree

ree

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:26 AM

It's been almost 10 years now, but it's still hurts a lot to watch some NS videos in YouTube.

#52226 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 07 July 2020 - 01:07 PM

It's been almost 10 years now, but it's still hurts a lot to watch some NS videos in YouTube.

I think it will always hurt given how Naruto ended, unless we get something like an alternate ending or universe.

#52227 ree

ree

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 10:41 PM

I think it will always hurt given how Naruto ended, unless we get something like an alternate ending or universe.

Even they make an alternative ending or something like that, it still will hurt. After all where 15 years, 10 in my personal case, throws to trash.

#52228 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,973 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:47 PM

the pain comes from the fact that 15 years of development between the two was flushed down, because Naruto had to fall for Hinata last second, to the point even Naruto and Sakura's friendship was nuked to oblivion. Fanfics, fan arts and especially doujins remind us that if it weren't for those kittening "Hinata fetisishists", we at least would be looking at a funtional and lovely couple that did not need to kill off what little integrity the story had left to make them come true

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 July 2020 - 09:51 AM.

#52229 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • Location:Probably stuck in a tree somewhere...SO COME HELP ME!!!

Posted 10 July 2020 - 12:50 AM

Seems no matter how hard I try, I just can't put Naruto or NaruSaku behind me.Even long after I've considered other works by better artists and writers as much more convincing endings, I just can't seem to move on. I'll go a few months or years without it even entering my mind, then BAM! Out of nowhere I'm fixated on Naruto again! 

Why? Just go away, Naruto, you've overstayed your welcome! Just let me move on to better things and die in the past. 

#52230 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Ibrahim-DH73

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 07:27 AM

That's why we can't forget narusaku. Because this pair did not happen at the end while it deserved to happen in the end even more than the NH / SS, unlike the rest of the other ships that we support outside Naruto.

#52231 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 08:41 AM

Seems no matter how hard I try, I just can't put Naruto or NaruSaku behind me.Even long after I've considered other works by better artists and writers as much more convincing endings, I just can't seem to move on. I'll go a few months or years without it even entering my mind, then BAM! Out of nowhere I'm fixated on Naruto again! 

Why? Just go away, Naruto, you've overstayed your welcome! Just let me move on to better things and die in the past. 

I understand that feeling, i thought i moved on too from this crap franchise, well i really feel i do but it still bother me for some reason. NH stuff not at all actually, anything that have to do with Sasuke and SS mostly still bothers me. It's like the one use to be huge waterfall is almost none existent but still dripping once every 10 second, it just wont stop dripping.

Mostly when i know Sasuke still free out there and not dead is what really bother me. And Sakura still faithful to him , these two reason that i'm sure still become small thorn that i can't pull out and the reason i can't moved on. I like to thank Kishimoto and SP for planting this kitten seed into me.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#52232 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 July 2020 - 09:15 PM

But at least for Tidus, he does mature, and his daddy issues are different from Boruto's even if they both have issues with their dads.

Still doesn't change that fact of having daddy issue which is so overdone.
Really tidus matured.

#52233 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,973 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:25 AM

I will admittedly have Naruto on the back of my mind from time to time. But I have personally moved ont to other manga/anime and media that give me more joy now :yes:

I tell myself, It is done. You can't change what has happened. That is just me personally though. I am not telling everyone here to do the same since we put a lot of emotional investment in it. Not to mention that for the actual couples to happen, the narrative it self had derail off a canyon and straight into a volcano  :zaru:  

Edited by Phantom_999, Yesterday, 05:26 AM.

#52234 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:18 PM

I will admittedly have Naruto on the back of my mind from time to time. But I have personally moved ont to other manga/anime and media that give me more joy now :yes:

I tell myself, It is done. You can't change what has happened. That is just me personally though. I am not telling everyone here to do the same since we put a lot of emotional investment in it. Not to mention that for the actual couples to happen, the narrative it self had derail off a canyon and straight into a volcano  :zaru:  

I honestly only keep the stuff of Naruto I missed and wished din't get destroyed in the back of my mind and also my fanfic ideas with my friend Kurt. But nice fitting way to describe how it went. XD

#52235 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,973 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:58 PM

Lol I dumped all of My Naruto volumes into the recycling bin and even Shonen Jump magazines, just for having Naruto in it. Then I just threw out every "Naruto thing" I owned official or not. Don't regret it one bit actually.

#52236 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,405 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted Yesterday, 07:40 PM

Besides a shirt,  some games like Clash of Ninja series (not going away as those games were better than Ultimate Ninja Storm and plus I love the CoN music) and I purchased only POP! figures of Naruto and Sakura last year, nothing else related from the franchise from me recently.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52237 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,865 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM

I still kept road to ninja.

907c6d3175bbdb8d96fc99974cb3db90c88d0be4

I PROMISED YOU I'D COME BACK!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users