170 replies to this topic

#1 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

Yeah I made one, deal with it! Because everyone knows how badass he is :hehehe: Even though 99.9999% of you people on here hate him XD Anyway, all Sauce love goes here~ :love:  lol

Edited by Raikidori, 03 September 2014 - 05:37 PM.

WqQwzgf.gif

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

You finally did it.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:29 PM

This is a five-star thread. It should be in the Michelin guidebook!
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#4 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

Sasuke Uchiha Appreciation thread huh?..............................

If I may, can I ask you to let everyone know what part of his character you find appealing ? 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:42 PM

I appreciate how Sasuke wants kids with Hinata. That is all. I've stated my thoughts. I'll leave now.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Diadochi

Diadochi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:History, manga, anime, fitness

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:51 PM

Why do people hate him so much? Considering he somewhat fits the same role as Vegeta (DBZ) and Zuko (ATLAB), why are they praised by the masses, but when it comes to Sasuke, he's quickly "discriminated" against? Is it because he's arrogant? I would argue to anyone that Vegeta is 10x more arrogant than Sasuke: he purposely allowed Cell to achieve his perfect form to test his abilities, and in doing so, inadvertently killed Goku, King Kai, and his future son. Or is it because he willingly betrayed the protagonist for 'selfish' reasons (seeking Orochimaru). I remember Vegeta willingly falling under Babadi's magic to attain power that would help close the gap between Goku and himself, and when refused a rematch, he murdered dozens of people to anger Goku into fighting him.

Instead of following the common shonen troupe of turning bad guys into good guys: Vegeta & Zuko, Sasuke went the opposite direction: from protagonist to antagonist to temporary villain. I figured people would like that change up.

Here's a question: Do any of you really think that Sasuke could've beaten let alone be on par with Itachi if he stayed in Konoha? No way in hell. Just take a look at Naruto. Now, contrary to popular opinion, I think post-timeskip Naruto wasn't that weak. He just looked weak compared to Sasuke's exponential growth. The guy had a mission, and no one was going to get in the way of him achieving his mission. And if achieving his mission meant having to abandon his friends, then so be it. I for one couldn't be able to, but that just proves how immense Sasuke's determination is. And that alone is admirable.

Now, I'll admit that Hebi Sasuke was the best Sasuke in terms of writing (excluding Current Sasuke), but Taka Sasuke was the most entertaining. The guy went on a complete rampage. And understandably so. Finding out the place you've called home for so long actually used your brother as the instrument for your own family's demise can really take its toll on you.

I just don't know how you can hate this guy. He went from living only for the singular purpose of killing his brother, to experiencing what its like to become a victim of the shinobi world and now has vowed to 'destroy' it, and from the ashes, he will create a new world system.

Anyway, I'll rank the different versions of the Sauce in terms of development:

1. Current Sasuke

2. Hebi Sasuke

3. Chunin Exam Sasuke

4. Taka Sasuke

5. Valley of the End Sasuke

6. Part 1 Sasuke (excluding Chunin Exams & Valley of the End arcs)

Edited by Diadochi, 03 September 2014 - 05:54 PM.

Gtu9I59.jpg

ALEXANDER III of MACEDON

(356-323 B.C.E)

#7 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:27 PM

Sasuke is sexy, that's it.

#8 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:32 PM

I just don't know how you can hate this guy. 

It's easy.  I liked him in the beginning of Part I, and sympathized with his unfortunate circumstances.  But since the timeskip I have found him and his "NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY SUPERIOR UCHIHA PAIN!!!!11!1!!" to be a cross between laughable and intolerable.

and now has vowed to 'destroy' it, and from the ashes, he will create a new world system.

That's just what the Narutoverse needs -- a new world system created by a deeply flawed narcissist who understands nothing about benevolent cooperation and diplomacy, doesn't have a functioning personality capable of true leadership, and who doesn't value the lives of anyone beyond himself.

Yeah, having Sasuke in charge is a great idea.     :wot:

But this is an appreciation thread, so I need to say something positive.  There are two things I can give him -- he's intelligent, and he's had the inexplicable good fortune to retain the loyalty of people who are far better human beings than he.

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:25 PM

I don't hate him nor like him either. I think he has interesting fighting style thought especially hebi sasuke.

Many people hate him because he has the same importance with naruto.

#10 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:10 PM

I...I liked him in the second shippuden movie. The face he makes when Naruto tells him that he'll bring him back to Konoha, haha.

#11 Diadochi

Diadochi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:History, manga, anime, fitness

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:49 PM

It's easy.  I liked him in the beginning of Part I, and sympathized with his unfortunate circumstances.  But since the timeskip I have found him and his "NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY SUPERIOR UCHIHA PAIN!!!!11!1!!" to be a cross between laughable and intolerable.

Its easy to judge a character's actions when you yourself most likely haven't experienced what he has gone through. Whose to say that anyone would retain their sanity if they ever got a taste of Sasuke's turmoil. I am in no way saying that his actions weren't bad, but they are understandable. His entire family got massacred by the person he loved most. And then to find out that persons actions were orchestrated by the 'bureaucrats' of his home village really made him unrelatable to almost anyone else in the world, hence why most people are incapable of understanding his "Superior Uchiha Pain".

That's just what the Narutoverse needs -- a new world system created by a deeply flawed narcissist who understands nothing about benevolent cooperation and diplomacy, doesn't have a functioning personality capable of true leadership, and who doesn't value the lives of anyone beyond himself.

Yeah, having Sasuke in charge is a great idea.     :wot:

Who else is more fit to put an end to the shinobi-system other than a person who has experienced its wrath first hand? No doubt he's made many mistakes, some due in part to his own ill-doing, and others in thanks to the environment that he exists in. Now I never said that the way in which he would bring an end to this era would be correct or if he should even be the leader of this coming "revolution", but the fact that he actually wants to rid a world that not only bred his hatred, but the hatred of countless people that came before him: Nagato, Obito, Madara, and that not only took away his clan, but Yahiko from Nagato, Rin from Obito, and Izuna from Madara, is extremely admirable and speaks volumes of selfishness, at least to me.

Edited by Diadochi, 03 September 2014 - 11:50 PM.

Gtu9I59.jpg

ALEXANDER III of MACEDON

(356-323 B.C.E)

#12 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:51 PM

He's a cool guy. I understand why guys would want to be like him, and why girls would want to be with him. Everything he does, just kind of flows. He doesn't have to try hard, because it's the way he rolls. But yeah other than what you get from the outside, on the inside Sasuke is a flawed, and messed up guy. And then when you look deeper, you just see an innocent guy who went through a lot, and just needs a friend. And then cover all that up with with a stubborn and authoritative personality, with good looks, and you've got Sasuke.

I really do like him. He's a very intriguing character.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#13 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:53 PM

This is an appreciation thread. Let's not turn this into a debate please.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#14 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

He's a cool guy. I understand why guys would want to be like him, and why girls would want to be with him. Everything he does, just kind of flows. He doesn't have to try hard, because it's the way he rolls. But yeah other than what you get from the outside, on the inside Sasuke is a flawed, and messed up guy. And then when you look deeper, you just see an innocent guy who went through a lot, and just needs a friend. And then cover all that up with with a stubborn and authoritative personality, with good looks, and you've got Sasuke.

I really do like him. He's a very intriguing character.

You hit the spot.

I personally think that Hinata might be a good friend for him. Don't know why, they're both internally flawed...

#15 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:08 AM

Sasuke had his best moments during part one and until he killed Itachi. (The war arc is just meh :/)

I like Sasuke because I can relate to him the most out of all Naruto characters. (Unfortunately, I can't relate to Naruto and Sakura at all.) I can understand how he feels the way he does towards Itachi and his family.

What I like about him is the way he sets his goals and move efficiently towards it. He can easily sacrifice anything that gets in his way to achieve what he wants speedily. He has enough strength and will to execute his vision. He is clever, and he carefully plans each step, each move while he's fighting a strong opponent. I admire him a lot.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 04 September 2014 - 12:21 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

I also can relate to him because of his edgy fighting style in games.

"Chidori Sharp Spear"!!!

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 04 September 2014 - 12:13 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:15 AM

Sasuke appreciation... appreciating Sasuke... what I like about Sasuke... uhhh...

... Oh, I like the different forms of Chidori he utilized.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#18 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:19 AM

His fight with killer bee was pretty cool.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#19 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:21 AM

I like his hair. And his fighting style is pretty unique. Oh, and I love his sword :D
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#20 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:33 AM

Uchiha_Sasuke___Fallen_by_TomasLacerda.j

http://www.deviantar...Fallen-71800133

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sasuke, Uchiha