#21 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Bleach, Naruto, Drawing, Music, Internet Surfing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:23 PM

…Don't even try to compare SS and NS when it comes to abuse. Sasuke attempted to chidori her and THEN proceeded to hold her by the throat, thus choking her, while he attempted to slit her throat. Sakura has never acted so cruelly and brutal towards Naruto. Her "hitting" him is for comedic purposes as implied by their comedic expression during such scenes. Also, if it was REAL abuse, there would be panels showing Naruto being physically bruised as well as mentally and emotionally scarred. His "bruises" that he receives from her punches are literally nonexistent in the next moments. Do you want to know the girl who REALLY abused Naruto? Try the girl who beat the crap out of Naruto right before the confession arc (I always forget her damn name). She beat him up so badly that he had to get hospitalized as people tended to his wounds and bruises. THAT'S abuse.

I'm assuming you're talking about the confession when referring to how she played with his emotions? That happened once and it was because she was extremely desperate. In that moment, she didn't know what else to do. She thought it was the only way to get him back to the village. It was surely not the best way to go about it, but in her mind, she had no other choice. Also… Kishi DID say that he depicted an honest girl during the confession so… make of that what you will.

Sasuke wasn't in the right state of mind, and even if he was it was pure self defense. Sakura tried to kill Sasuke, if you were Sasuke would you have just stood there and let her stab you? Every action he took was out of self defense when Sakura came at him. SS isn't an abusive relationship. Sasuke now respects Sakura a little more after she rescued him. He said so himself,"It was thanks to you, I made it." Plus, now that he's supposedly one of the good guys now, he has no reason to somehow 'abuse' her. 

And about the confession, can you please tell me where Kishi said that? And bringing Naruto back to the village using her confession wasn't her only option. For some reason, she felt that SHE was the one that had to bring him back. Shikamaru and the others were already coming up with another one of his genius strategies, but she declined their assistance and asked everyone to let her do it instead.

#22 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

So basically they both tried to kill eachother. That doesn't fix anything. Sakura tried to kill Sasuke. Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. That just makes it worse.

#23 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

Hinata is a naturally shy and sweet girl. The biggest development for her character was slapping the kitten out of the love of her life. If you call SS an abusive relationship, wouldn't NS be an abusive relationship since Sakura repeatedly tends to beat up Naruto and played with his emotions?

"Slapping the kitten out of Naruto" a soft slap on his face...

that's no excuse for her not having leadership traits or being strong.

She rarely appears on the manga.

"Sakura repeatedly tends to beat up Naruto"

Textbook Tsundere.

"Played with his emotions"

On which case?

It hurted her more than him, Naruto understood what she was doing, it wasnt for her benefit making him angry at Sakura because she used his feelings would make him look bad, Sakura would look bad if she was using Naruto's feelings for self beneft but it wasnt like that.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 July 2014 - 09:34 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#24 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

Not going to provoke anything but the aspect of naruto just giving up or ending his love on Sakura in the land of iron leads to a huge question you may want to consider,

by how the manga has gone, if kishi was serious about NH and SS its not as ideal as you may want to believe, you may want to look a bit at the reasons for why it hasn't decreased, otherwise just saying naruto gave up on sakura when you even see events like how 631 played out and hinata getting well, left out of some events and the negativity of sakura with sasuke, you may want to consider looking the other way than just going by naruto just got over her like that and yet nothing much occurred for NH and SS in the huge time of these events, even Sasukes recent event didn't do much, he caught her from exhaustion, not exactly the same as a rescue or like what 615 did, even 615 had a more finesse than last chapter.

All I will say is this, if NS was unlikely or dead, then why would kishi keep showing it in parts or hinting it while not giving Hinata a bigger role and why this negativity with Sasuke? That last moment didn't exactly erase this, one moment doesn't fix the problems it has had before. You may want to look into some of the reasons NS fans are saying this stuff, because doesn't seem odd that why would it still be around if it was assured to not happen, doesn't this seem funny? If NH and SS are seriously what kishi intends, he did a terrible job representing it as it has gone with the manga. Its really just a case of, well why wouldnt kishi just focus on NH and SS more rather than leaving NH a lot of infrequent events and SS well, with negativity for the longest time, even the last moment last chapter didn't exactly fix anything, I am still asking like well what does she view him with despite this constant negativity recently and this mistrust that has been going around since last year?

To me and many others, NS being dead at the land of iron just makes way too many conflicts and more questions for the present with how things have been presented, it just seems way way way too simple to just say its dead and done right here and there. I mean if I was expecting NH then why is she not present in the big stuff like the kurama extraction and the current fight? Why the kushina foreshadow from 504 put on sakura and not hinata? Why Sakura getting the moment of supporting narutos dream in 663 and hinata just misses out? Not going to debate but I am just going to say, don't you think the deal of NS "dying" in the land of iron makes way too many more conflicting questions to ask? I mean again, why hint it if its not going to happen, why wouldnt kishi have made sasuke better and not as well rude and otherwise couldnt he have just made Hinata more present and even have a role in the current fight? I think its something many don't actually consider that much to this point.

Hinata wasn't present in the location of the Kurama extraction, but she saw what was happening through her byakugan. Surely you don't think that Kishimoto put specifically Hinata for no reason there do you? :)

And the current fight that is happening hasn't had one single NS moment, but instead a SS moment appeared after Sakura rescued him. May I remind you that the fight is only about the main characters which is Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura? Some people always forget that Hinata is a minor character and people expect her to make appearances every single time. Granted, she is a very important minor character, people don't expect her to be there every single time something big happens.

With Sakura supporting Naruto's dream, Hinata has done that from the beginning of Naruto and throughout Shippuden, while this is the first time Sakura had ever even thought about Naruto's dream actually happening, since she always thought it was something stupid.

#25 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

Sasuke didn't defend himself. I hate when people say that.

Here's how it went.

Sakura plans to kill Sasuke.

Sasuke tests her by making her kill Karin.

Then, Sasuke ambushes her from behind.

Kakashi saves her just in time, and they have a chat.

They start fighting. Sakura wants to help, but she can't bring herself to kill him.

So when Sakura is completely defenseless he attempts to slit her throat.

If it had been self defense, he could've dodged or blocked. You make it sound like Sakura was a massive opponent he couldn't hold back against, just for the sake of your sasusaku. jfc

Edited by sushi., 23 July 2014 - 09:35 PM.

ナルサク

#26 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

"Slapping the kitten out of Naruto" a soft slap on his face...

that's no excuse for her not having leadership traits or being strong.

She rarely appears on the manga.

@Dαrkrєrsŧ  Slapping the kitten out of Naruto was supposed to be a joke, I hope you understood that ^_^

And about her having no leadership traits or being strong, whats with the inspirational speech and the handhold then? All that spoke to me was that Hinata was finally standing her own now. Did you see any stammering when she gave that speech? *sighs* Many people forget that Hinata is a minor character, don't expect too much from her, but she's doing great for a minor character since she has her own story and goal. 

#27 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

And about her having no leadership traits or being strong, whats with the inspirational speech and the handhold then? All that spoke to me was that Hinata was finally standing her own now. Did you see any stammering when she gave that speech? *sighs* Many people forget that Hinata is a minor character, don't expect too much from her, but she's doing great for a minor character since she has her own story and goal. 

No she wasnt, she "stand up on her own" because Naruto was in danger later when Naruto wasnt on that scene she faultered while the heroine had her time to shine.

When on her powerup scene she once again had to cling on Naruto's image to be strong that not standing on your own in my book.

Sometimes not even Sakura does that but she has moments where she does that.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 July 2014 - 09:41 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#28 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:43 PM

Sasuke didn't defend himself. I hate when people say that.

Here's how it went.

Sakura plans to kill Sasuke. Yup.

Sasuke tests her by making her kill Karin. Mhmm.

Then, Sasuke ambushes her from behind.  :no:

Kakashi saves her just in time, and they have a chat. Yup.

They start fighting. Sakura wants to help, but she can't bring herself to kill him. Uhuh...

So when Sakura is completely defenseless he attempts to slit her throat. No.

If it had been self defense, he could've dodged or blocked. You make it sound like Sakura was a massive opponent he couldn't hold back against, just for the sake of your sasusaku. jfc

Tbh, I'm not the strongest SS shipper out there, though they have my support. Im mainly NH. When Sakura was about to 'kill' Karin, Sakura took the kunai in her hand ready to stab sasuke instead. It wasn't an ambush since both sides were ready to kill. Yes, Kakashi saves her and they talk. They immediately start fighting and Sakura feels the need to help out and she's ready with her kunai, but stops because SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR SASUKE! Sasuke at first didn't notice, but then he did and he's ready to attack. If a girl came at you with a kunai so close to your heart, and you suddenly notice would you just not do anything about it? Other than that, you pretty much your other facts right :)

#29 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:43 PM

And then I brought up the fact that there was an SS moment last chapter. I said that an SS moment alone means nothing, but the fact that there was an SS moment so close to the ending of the series means something. Honestly, its clear as day that NaruHina & SasuSaku are going to be canon by the manga's end.

Except there wasn't an SS moment last chapter. First of all Sasuke didn't even thank HER--he thanked her vest. He caught her because she was about to collapse from exhaustion. Was he expected just to stand by and let her fall? Lol. Also there was no follow-up to that scene to explore possible romantic undertones in the scene. He caught her and that was that. It wasn't a moment. He was doing what was reasonable. Just because it was Sasuke who caught her doesn't make it romantic.

Sasuke wasn't in the right state of mind, and even if he was it was pure self defense. Sakura tried to kill Sasuke, if you were Sasuke would you have just stood there and let her stab you? Every action he took was out of self defense when Sakura came at him. SS isn't an abusive relationship. Sasuke now respects Sakura a little more after she rescued him. He said so himself,"It was thanks to you, I made it." Plus, now that he's supposedly one of the good guys now, he has no reason to somehow 'abuse' her. 

And about the confession, can you please tell me where Kishi said that? And bringing Naruto back to the village using her confession wasn't her only option. For some reason, she felt that SHE was the one that had to bring him back. Shikamaru and the others were already coming up with another one of his genius strategies, but she declined their assistance and asked everyone to let her do it instead.

It doesn't matter if he wasn't in the "right state of mind" what he did was still undoubtedly brutal and cruel. He was still Sasuke. He was still conscious of what he was doing. He is not legally insane where he is unaware of what's right and what's wrong. If I try to kill someone will it be ok just because I was just not in the right state of mind that day? Also when he tried to chidori her from behind, that wasn't self-defense since Sakura was not attacking him at that point in time. Also, Sasuke could've just knocked her out or, like sushi said, blocked her attack. Slitting her throat was taking it too far.

He didn't thank her after she saved him. He thanked her vest. It was because of the vest that he made it so thus he thanked that instead of Sakura. That's not necessarily giving Sakura respect. He's indifferent towards her. He's not necessarily respectful.

It was from an interview. I don;t feel like searching for it now, but I'm sure another one of my fellow NS fans will help you out with that. Also, in her mind it technically was her only option. She felt that the only way he would 100% come back to the village with no questions asked is if she handled it. She believed that her method would leave little from error thus making Naruto come back to the village and effortless process. She was wrong so it was poor judgement on her part.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#30 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

No she wasnt, she "stand up on her own" because Naruto was in danger later when Naruto wasnt on that scene she faultered while the heroine had her time to shine.

When on her powerup scene she once again had to cling on Naruto's image to be strong that not standing on your own in my book.

Sometimes not even Sakura does that but she has moments where she does that.

Hinata tripped because she was exhausted from fighting. I get so tired when people say Sakura got her time to shine or something related to that, because Hinata is a minor character! People don't expect much from her, but she does things that the main heroine is supposed to do, which makes her a good character in general and a character good enough for the main character. 

And about the powerup scene, she draws her inspiration from Naruto. That's also romantic in my opinion. Kushina was self conscious about her red hair, but she finally let it go due to Minato. Hint Hint....

#31 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:49 PM

Hinata wasn't present in the location of the Kurama extraction, but she saw what was happening through her byakugan. Surely you don't think that Kishimoto put specifically Hinata for no reason there do you? :)

How is this even a Pro for NH? Not to mention that she was shown to be running towards him, only to fall flat on her face, and afterwards Sakura giving all her effort to save Naruto's life. Hinata wasn't even present when Naruto was saved. She failed to be relevant and to be by Naruto's side.

All of her appearances after the handhold never had anything to do with Naruto interacting with her, but surely NH will happen if she keeps appearing?

And the current fight that is happening hasn't had one single NS moment, but instead a SS moment appeared after Sakura rescued him. May I remind you that the fight is only about the main characters which is Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura? Some people always forget that Hinata is a minor character and people expect her to make appearances every single time. Granted, she is a very important minor character, people don't expect her to be there every single time something big happens.

It was clearly shown throughout 685 that Sakura was mainly motivated to save Sasuke only for Naruto's sake, to the point of Obito saying "When he stumbles, you want to help him". Also, did you forget how Sasuke did not give a kitten about her falling into the lava 6 chapters ago? Sasuke will not start to care about anyone until he gets redeemed, so how the hell were those SS moments substantial at all?

With Sakura supporting Naruto's dream, Hinata has done that from the beginning of Naruto and throughout Shippuden, while this is the first time Sakura had ever even thought about Naruto's dream actually happening, since she always thought it was something stupid.

"Support" isn't what Hinata had been doing, but perhaps had belief in his dream. Sakura was one of the first ones to make an effort to support his dream of becoming hokage here:

naruto-1565740.jpg

That is actually making an effort to "support" someone's dream, rather than being in the background basking in someone's aura.

Edited by Elicit, 23 July 2014 - 09:52 PM.

#32 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

Except there wasn't an SS moment last chapter. First of all Sasuke didn't even thank HER--he thanked her vest. He caught her because she was about to collapse from exhaustion. Was he expected just to stand by and let her fall? Lol. Also there was no follow-up to that scene to explore possible romantic undertones in the scene. He caught her and that was that. It wasn't a moment. He was doing what was reasonable. Just because it was Sasuke who caught her doesn't make it romantic.

It doesn't matter if he wasn't in the "right state of mind" what he did was still undoubtedly brutal and cruel. He was still Sasuke. He was still conscious of what he was doing. He is not legally insane where he is unaware of what's right and what's wrong. If I try to kill someone will it be ok just because I was just not in the right state of mind that day? Also when he tried to chidori her from behind, that wasn't self-defense since Sakura was not attacking him at that point in time. Also, Sasuke could've just knocked her out or, like sushi said, blocked her attack. Slitting her throat was taking it too far.

He didn't thank her after she saved him. He thanked her vest. It was because of the vest that he made it so thus he thanked that instead of Sakura. That's not necessarily giving Sakura respect. He's indifferent towards her. He's not necessarily respectful.

It was from an interview. I don;t feel like searching for it now, but I'm sure another one of my fellow NS fans will help you out with that. Also, in her mind it technically was her only option. She felt that the only way he would 100% come back to the village with no questions asked is if she handled it. She believed that her method would leave little from error thus making Naruto come back to the village and effortless process. She was wrong so it was poor judgement on her part.

If he had knocked her out, she would have come at him again. And he wasn't in the right state of mind, he wasn't Sasuke! He recently had the mangekyou sharingan and with that comes a lust for power, he wasn't Sasuke. It was a temporary personality change. 

If your saying he was thanking her vest, please re-read the chapter again lol. He said "Thanks to YOU, I made it it" You doesn't mean the vest since he was looking at HER. Without Sakura how would Obito have opened the dimension? Plus, SHE was the one that was determined to bring him back at all costs going through her own limits. Plus, how is thanking her not respecting her? I'm not sure what your form of respect is then, because sure he was pretty damn grateful to her for saving his life! 

About the confession, she wasn't even thinking strategy wise. If you wanted no errors, go with Shikamaru he's always right ^_^

She thought that SHE was the one that caused him pain and that SHE needed to redeem herself so that she won't cause Naruto anymore pain. Then Naruto declined saying that he wasn't looking for Sasuke for her, but because it was something he had to do. And I'll go look for when he said it was an honest confession. 

#33 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

How is this even a Pro for NH? Not to mention that she was shown to be running towards him, only to fall flat on her face, and afterwards Sakura giving all her effort to save Naruto's life. Hinata wasn't even present when Naruto was saved. She failed to be relevant and to be by Naruto's side.

All of her appearances after the handhold never had anything to do with Naruto interacting with her, but surely NH will happen if she keeps appearing?

It was clearly shown throughout 685 that Sakura was mainly motivated to save Sasuke only for Naruto's sake, to the point of Obito saying "When he stumbles, you want to help him". Also, did you forget how Sasuke did not give a kitten about her falling into the lava 6 chapters ago? Sasuke will not start to care about anyone until he gets redeemed, so how the hell were those SS moments substantial at all?

"Support" isn't what Hinata had been doing, but perhaps had belief in his dream. Sakura was one of the first ones to make an effort to support his dream of becoming hokage here:

naruto-1565740.jpg

That is actually making an effort to "support" someone's dream, rather than being in the background basking in someone's aura.

Here is the definition of support :)

: to agree with or approve of (someone or something)

: to show that you approve of (someone or something) by doing something

: to give help or assistance to (someone or something)

Hinata has done all those things for Naruto, if you want to deny it, please back up your statement with either logic or evidence. 

Sakura DID NOT look for Sasuke for Naruto's sake. It was because she herself wanted him back. She admitted it herself. Obito saying "when he stumbles, you want to help him" and the false fact (also known as a lie) about Sakura ONLY wanting to bring back Sasuke for Naruto have no relationship whatsoever. Of course, she wants to help him when he falls. Who doesn't? Tsunade said so herself, he makes people want to help him, that goes for everyone including Sakura.

Edited by darkonanangel, 23 July 2014 - 10:13 PM.

#34 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

Development. NaruSaku has it. SS and NH do not.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#35 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

Hinata has done all those things for Naruto, if you want to deny it, please back up your statement with either logic or evidence. When you posted the chapter with Sakura, I nearly laughed, but I don't want to be rude here since you were genuinely trying to back up your claim. Sakura was being sarcastic there :chuckle: Did you not see the smirk, I'm pretty sure it had a panel all to itself. The anime portrays the sarcasm behind it better than the manga chapter. 

Sakura DID NOT look for Sasuke for Naruto's sake. It was because she herself wanted him back. She admitted it herself. Obito saying "when he stumbles, you want to help him" and the false fact (also known as a lie) about Sakura ONLY wanting to bring back Sasuke for Naruto have no relationship whatsoever. Of course, she wants to help him when he falls. Who doesn't? Tsunade said so herself, he makes people want to help him, that goes for everyone including Sakura.

I'm going by the two bolded definitions, because the first one is pretty useless for anything pairing related.

Sakura has also done all of those things for Naruto, so what really sets Hinata apart from Sakura that would make Naruto want to fall in love with her?

Are you actually serious about the sarcasm? :mellow: Do you not see her blushing and raising her hand?

You completely misinterpreted Obito's line.

naruto-4568065.jpg

You should be able to tell from this page that the quote is obviously all about Naruto. Sakura wanted to help him if he trips on his path. Why would Sasuke have anything to do with that?

Edited by Elicit, 23 July 2014 - 10:24 PM.

#36 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

"If he had knocked her out, she would have come at him again. And he wasn't in the right state of mind, he wasn't Sasuke! He recently had the mangekyou sharingan and with that comes a lust for power, he wasn't Sasuke. It was a temporary personality change."

People don't immediately get back up again after getting knocked out. Once they do regain consciousness after a period of time, they wake up slightly disoriented. Plus, that action would've discouraged Sakura from attempting another attack (it works for batman hahaha!!). Personality change? Sasuke doesn't have dissociative identity disorder. He was showing his true colors and what type of person he really is. The situation at hand brought out his true characteristics. He was conscious of his actions and what was going on around him.

If your saying he was thanking her vest, please re-read the chapter again lol. He said "Thanks to YOU, I made it it" You doesn't mean the vest since he was looking at HER. Without Sakura how would Obito have opened the dimension? Plus, SHE was the one that was determined to bring him back at all costs going through her own limits. Plus, how is thanking her not respecting her? I'm not sure what your form of respect is then, because sure he was pretty damn grateful to her for saving his life! 

Hah. Well apparently a japanese fan translated the chapter from the raw and Sasuke was, in fact, thanking the vest/situation--NOT sakura. It wasn't respect because he didn't even have the decency to thank Sakura OR Obito! He thanked an inanimate object instead! My form of respect is when people thank ME when I do something nice and strenuous for them. My form of respect is when people give ME credit when credit is due. Way to be condescending. 

Edited by deviouslyChaotic, 23 July 2014 - 10:27 PM.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#37 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Thats not the point, if Hinata is intended to be the love interest, why isn't she the one getting the moments that actually matter and instead she just gets these events that are constantly unresolved.

And a SS moment? It was what, he caught he from falling over and they had an eye stare, nothing else was said, they came back, not exactly a moment or something in depth.

And this SS moment, didn't we have a whole deal of negativity before, sakura mistrusting him? This moment last chapter didn't exactly solve this issue when nothing even occurred. And no NS moment occurred since the fight started? Thats why Sakura was thanking Naruto because he still believed in her and kakashi when sasuke didn't, he still saw them as important when sasuke didn't? This whole recent event with Sasuke just letting Sakura and kakashi fall is still his proof of how much he cares for them when he is acting on his own and just hinata always supported naruto? Why is it we see Sakura always having a reason for naruto, even unrelated to love, why is it sakura that always has the position to help him, why her and not Hinata? Why is Hinata the biggest supporter when we don't ever see another thought on her besides how much she wants to be with naruto? Why is it Sakura gets the bigger scenes, I mean as I said before, if Kishi is intent on NH and SS, then why the hell does he keep leaving her out?

Know something bad about Hinata, after 615, not once but 4 times, 4 freaking times, in the span from 615 to her dream, kishi couldn't give her anything else but just repeating naruto in her head like a broken record, there is nothing else in this manga for her and at the rate kishi has done the subplot, still hinting more on NS, he is just making even this an issue, theres practically little to no relevance for her if we don't even see why she supports him, fillers don't count. Hinatas love is in the same pit as lees for sakura, its just there and not much has been done with it.

But as things are going here, I can tell you are a provoker trying to get a reaction out of people here.

Edited by Inferno180, 23 July 2014 - 10:25 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#38 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

Hinata has done all those things for Naruto, if you want to deny it, please back up your statement with either logic or evidence. 

If you at all read the Sai/ Sasuke arc the entire time they were trying to get Sasuke back she was thinking of Naruto not Sasuke, she wanted to save him as did everyone else but was more focused on Naruto and how he was feeling the whole time.

eh10ut.jpg

#39 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:30 PM

Ummm, I'm kind of lost on what to say. I had no intention of bashing, I'll leave it at that.

Except you admit your post is flaming and call NaruSaku fans an "ignorant fandom". You can't tell that's not an intention to bash.

As far as I have seen, Naruto has never been focused on Naru-Saku, but only Naruto having a crush on Sakura (which slowly decreases). A real pairing is when love is returned from both sides in a romantic way. Sakura has never returned that love and even in the recent chapters, her focus is only and will only be on Sasuke Uchiha. With the manga slowly coming to an end, do you think Sakura actually has enough time for her character to simply ditch Sasuke for Naruto? From the beginning of Naruto Part 1 to recent chapters, her character has only been about Sasuke. Surely you guys don't think she'll immediately change her mind and pick Naruto instead

Please, show me panels that prove Naruto's feelings for Sakura are decreasing. Give me some solid evidence that he views Hinata in a romantic light, otherwise your argument that a real pairing is when love is returned from both sides just doesn't hold water.

As for Sakura being focused on Sasuke in recent chapters, I believe it's just part of resolving her feelings for him once and for all. Just a few chapters back Sasuke was insulting Sakura for asking him a question and she reacted like an abused woman, but since he caught her before she fell, it's all good now? Yeah, Sasuke's a real knight in shining armor.

And "simply ditch Sasuke for Naruto"? Since when does Sakura owe Sasuke any loyalty just because she had feelings for him? He threw that away when he chose to defect from Konoha. Sakura wouldn't be immediately changing her mind from Sasuke to Naruto, she's been growing and changing throughout the manga and part of her final maturity will be letting go of that childish part of her that clung to an idealized version of Sasuke as an arbitrary love object (those are actually Kishimoto's words about Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, by the way). 

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 23 July 2014 - 10:32 PM.

#40 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

"Kishi DID say that he depicted an honest girl during the confession"

^ Yep, in other words she wasn't lying when she said she loved Naruto but she was probably lying about the part of her giving up on Sasuke.

If it was a real confession, I dont get how its called a fake confession then. And if she gave up on Sasuke, why would she have hesitated to kill him? Everything she said to Naruto was true such as "You make me feel safe" and "You've always been there for me", except the part where she says that she loves him. You can easily tell that she was pretending. She never gave up on sasuke, even during the war :) I personally don't like Sakura, but I'll give her credit for determination.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, pairing, hinata, sakura, sasuke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users