• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#181 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:17 PM

I don't know why people care who is going to end with who we all know in the end it shall be a coup out, I mean if what I have heard and read is true then soon the Pro ending fans will turn on each other on who bolt should be with Sarada who the Hinata clone.

Me I have washed my hands clean of this bull kitten of a anime/Manga and watch better stuff.

#182 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

The one who decide who going to end up with who is of course the fan itself , as long as it can generate good popularity and money .... that's all that matter for them.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#183 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

Someone told me that Boruto and Himawari have the best Brother-Sister relationship in anime history, and I was like:

:lmao:  :lmao:

You are really stretching,  their bond has hardly been shown so you can't say anything at all.. hell so far from a brother-sister standpoint these two are better: 

tumblr_n8y4oy2xMa1s5f9ado1_500.gif

Big Brother Kaneki and his "little sister"  Hinami 

Their sibling relationship is one the best things from Tokyo Ghoul especially when you see how far Hinami goes for her brother in Tokyo Ghoul :re.  

I think what makes it even more sad is that Kaneki and Hinami aren't blood related siblings, but they still consider each other as brother and sister, and yet their bond is much better than what Naruto fans are claiming for Boruto and Himawari. 

Then again,  Sui Ishida knows how to write a story, an give his characters proper spotlight and development. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 17 April 2017 - 08:49 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#184 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:21 PM

I don't know why people care who is going to end with who we all know in the end it shall be a coup out, I mean if what I have heard and read is true then soon the Pro ending fans will turn on each other on who bolt should be with Sarada who the Hinata clone.

Me I have washed my hands clean of this bull kitten of a anime/Manga and watch better stuff.

They already split. There are those who stick with Boruto x Sarada and those who changed to Boruto x Sumire.

Edited by T XD, 17 April 2017 - 09:21 PM.

#185 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:21 PM

Ign's review and this time its not that nice

http://uk.ign.com/ar...ages-son-review

Just read it. I agree with the review it was incredibly accurate.  The parts of the review I liked, also behold one of the few times i agree with an IGN review: "The major theme of the second episode of Boruto seems to be coolness. What surprised me most about this intro was that it didn’t feel much like Naruto at all, and instead reminded me of a slice of life anime. However, these world building moments are fleeting, and the episode moves quickly into an increasingly disappointing story about Boruto’s first day. As soon as he steps into the classroom it seems that every student has something to say about him. A group of students loudly speculate that Boruto is receiving special treatment, another directly accuses him of riding on his father’s coattails (a phrase that will be repeated ad nauseum over the course of the episode). Boruto takes all the criticism in stride, but does seem irked when he discovers a mystery student has bested him in the ninja time trial. It doesn’t take long for Boruto and this student (a bully by the name of Iwabe) to cross paths. Boruto and Iwabe butt heads when he picks on Denki, and soon the pair find themselves ditching class to face off in the gym.

This “stand up to the bully” narrative feels like (Shounen) anime storytelling 101, and unsurprisingly every part of the episode falls flat. The attacks on Boruto’s credibility go on so long they begin to lose all meaning, especially since he couldn’t seem to care less. He only stands up to Inaba Iwabe to fit his role as the hero Shounen Main Character, and the resulting fight (while fun at first) ends so abruptly it feels like nothing was resolved. Nonetheless the students cheer for Boruto, his integrity saved by a fight he didn’t even win."

Huh well I skipped the fight because it was so generic, and just figured bolt would win.

The reviewer voted the episode mediocre lol. Though in my opinion it should be" sucks ass" but oh well mediocre will have to do.

Boruto Is honestly a 6 maybe a 6.5 out of ten at best,and a 3 out of ten at worst,but most of the time it is as I've seen so far a 5/10 average. And will probably remain so.

That site comment section really belittling the reviewer and to tell him to quit.

The only reason they like it is because the clone first appeared (which this person did not mention at all because she is not important to the plot of the episode) and they came.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 April 2017 - 09:40 PM.

#186 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

Boruto is a slice of life that takes itself serious. Well, we'll see with episode 3 before I got off the tangent.

#187 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

I think I'll say it  Episode 3 is gonna be my breaking point with this series on reviewing it on my youtube channel... I gave it a chance, but considering with what's going on it really isn't worth it one bit. 

Well let's just see what happens I guess..

Edited by LuckyChi7, 17 April 2017 - 10:02 PM.

#188 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

I want Sumire moment/s in episode 3 >XD It would be better also if she interacted with Boruto :P

The sheer fun watching the fans of BS and BS in frantic activity :P

Edited by T XD, 17 April 2017 - 10:27 PM.

#189 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:28 PM

I'm gonna see to at least episode 6 since that the end of the slice of life school bits hopefully. Though that does not make me happy, or is good for my mental health. The next one if figuring out what triggers LeeTen into a rage. then the next one is boy against girl that should focus on Salad but I think will focus on the clone. Then Cups introduction. Then hopefully end of school arc.

#190 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:28 PM

I want Sumire moment/s in episode 3 >XD It would be better also if she interacted with Boruto :P

The sheer fun watching the fans of BS and BS in frantic activity :P

Haha true.. I'll stil share my posts, but as far as reviewing on YouTube goes.. it all depends on episode 3 lol

We need an SS for this generation too 😄

#191 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:45 PM

Haha true.. I'll stil share my posts, but as far as reviewing on YouTube goes.. it all depends on episode 3 lol

We need an SS for this generation too

Like I said that will probably be Salad and Nail. Cups is too much like Sai to be a Sasuke clone.

#192 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:06 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#193 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:37 PM

Like I said that will probably be Salad and Nail. Cups is too much like Sai to be a Sasuke clone.

I can see that happen, but it truly depend on reception of salad to the reader, viewer, and producers.
Yes, orochimaru son is more like sai than sai clone, but sai himself is sasuke clone and a not equal sasuke.

#194 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

We need an SS for this generation too

Just Sarada blushing to the Sasuke-like character.

#195 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

Honestly until forced to (and or lack of other ideas) I see the manga staying with BoltXSalad. Since Bolt does fits both as a Naruto and a Sasuke expy (since Naruto believes Bolt is more like Sasuke then himself in the movie.) As well as something as simple as they were already going that direction before the anime created the clone out of nowhere.

I see the anime aggressively pushing for BoltXClone/Sumire along with SaladXCups, SaladXNail, or honestly just any pairing that gets her out of the Clone's way.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 April 2017 - 10:09 AM.

#196 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

Let's wait and see how that supposedly "girl power" episode works. That probably gives you the idea of these heroines.

#197 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:14 AM

They already split. There are those who stick with Boruto x Sarada and those who changed to Boruto x Sumire.

Good let them all fight and then turn on each other I say we can just sit back and watch the all burn to the ground until nothing is left.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thank you I mean it will be good and fun to watch the great pro enders all turn on each other.

#198 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

Good let them all fight and then turn on each other I say we can just sit back and watch the all burn to the ground until nothing is left.

Thank you I mean it will be good and fun to watch the great pro enders all turn on each other.

We're already watching how they're bickering and arguing. Twitter and Tumblr have split. Naruto Forums I don't know. LuckyChi knows more. If the anime and / or manga started pushing in pairings heavily then the more fun it will be.

Just sit down and watch. Here's some popcorn too. I'm planning to see what they're arguing today on Naruto Forums :P

Edited by T XD, 18 April 2017 - 12:05 PM.

#199 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

We're already watching how they're bickering and arguing. Twitter and Tumblr have split. Naruto Forums I don't know. LuckyChi knows more. If the anime and / or manga started pushing in pairings heavily then the more fun it will be.

Just sit down and watch. Here's some popcorn too. I'm planning to see what they're arguing today on Naruto Forums :P

The manga has a system at the moment. It has Salad doubt Bolt for most of the arc (Tsun) then he does or says something that moves her at the end (dere.)

The anime we need to see episode 4 but at the moment just seems to be content that the clone is their reaction shot anytime something happens they have her give a reaction to it. They won't seriously start pushing it till at least episode 4 though. Honestly, I still can't get over how bad her design is.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 April 2017 - 12:53 PM.

#200 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

I still can't believe they are highly suggesting a love triangle...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users