Close
Photo

Anyone know of a "Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke" triangle where...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:08 AM

the "Sakura" character likes the "Sasuke" character, but she ends up with the "Naruto" character because their relationship is the one that's developed. I'm curious to know if there are any similar in anime or manga.

Edited by jak123, 23 January 2018 - 06:09 AM.

#2 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:59 PM

Hmm anime or manga, but as far as books are considered the one I know that is similar is the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#3 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

the "Sakura" character likes the "Sasuke" character, but she ends up with the "Naruto" character because their relationship is the one that's developed. I'm curious to know if there are any similar in anime or manga.

I know one , BUT i haven't read the manga ... only the anime and the manga still ongoing so it might change. The name of the manga/anime is Akatsuki no Yona , the princess love and engage with the prince , but the prince do bad things and the princess ended up leaving with one of her general. I repeat it still ongoing and the princess from the anime still has very strong feelings with the prince and shes kind of in denial she still can't believe what the prince have done (even after she witness/saw what the prince has done with her own eyes). Also there is still a romantic moment between the princess and the prince (which makes me drop the anime because i feel like the princess is stupid) , while it's true the princess starting to develop feelings towards her general that have been with her guarding her with his life the princess still some times think of her childhood memories with the prince (she thinks they can go back to the way before the tragedy , which makes her looks even more stupid in my opinion). This is from the anime , i don't know what happen in the manga so ... you might want to give it a try.

Edited by Yyubie, 23 January 2018 - 05:11 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#4 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:49 PM

Guts, Casca and Griffith?

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#5 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:27 PM

Guts, Casca and Griffith?

Hmmm, that is a good one. Though if it will end happily for Guts and Casca is up in the air. I hope it does especially considering all the kitten both of them have been put through.

#6 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

Hmmm, that is a good one. Though if it will end happily for Guts and Casca is up in the air. I hope it does especially considering all the kitten both of them have been put through.

That anime does not seem like the type to pull off a happy ending lol

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#7 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:49 PM

That anime does not seem like the type to pull off a happy ending lol

I could see it maybe happening because despite all the terrible things, there's always been that air of hope for the characters.

#8 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:04 PM

Well, the ending to the original Berserk anime treated Casca far better than the Naruto ending treated Sakura. It's a matter of perspective

#9 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 January 2018 - 01:00 AM

With that situation, Berserk is basically finding and struck rich with gold and diamonds. Naruto, however, is full of pyrite, which is a shame.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

Well, the ending to the original Berserk anime treated Casca far better than the Naruto ending treated Sakura. It's a matter of perspective

After what happened to Casca I'm actually glad she lost her memories. Bastard Griffith I hate him.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

Not exactly an anime but "Good Doctor" Kdrama fits the description perfectly.

28472bea47fc395895d7a602b6d94d60--best-d

#12 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:32 PM

Not exactly an anime but "Good Doctor" Kdrama fits the description perfectly.

28472bea47fc395895d7a602b6d94d60--best-d

Seen it and loved it. 

#13 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:59 PM

A lot of Hallmark Christmas movies play with this plot. As for any anime...I can't think of one with a same dynamic as Naruto's.

Toradora comes to mind a bit, although that is more a love box.
Baka no Test also comes to mind of a love triangle although it is with two girls (Three if you count the sister...you have to watch it to figure it out.) fighting over one guy....and a particiular homosexual student wanting the main as well. I don't know who he ends up with in the end if he does at all
Your Name has a cute love triangle that doesn't last too long.

Strike the Blood is actually a very good example of the guy gets with both girls since he is immortal and the two girls aren't. He actually has a kid with both of them.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 24 January 2018 - 06:02 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#14 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:43 PM

There are many anime and manga that have a love triangle like Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. I don't have the names, but you can google.

Anime and manga that have a main secondary character like Sasuke, got the hero/ine to have a crush on him/her.

#15 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:32 AM

A lot of Hallmark Christmas movies play with this plot. As for any anime...I can't think of one with a same dynamic as Naruto's.

Toradora comes to mind a bit, although that is more a love box.
Baka no Test also comes to mind of a love triangle although it is with two girls (Three if you count the sister...you have to watch it to figure it out.) fighting over one guy....and a particiular homosexual student wanting the main as well. I don't know who he ends up with in the end if he does at all
Your Name has a cute love triangle that doesn't last too long.

Strike the Blood is actually a very good example of the guy gets with both girls since he is immortal and the two girls aren't. He actually has a kid with both of them.

I specifically want 2 guys/1 girl. I will check out Strike though.

#16 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:05 PM

Seen it and loved it. 

Even the Sasuke and Sakura of this series have a lot more chemistry and she is able to stand up to him when he is being too cold and harsh.

The closing scene of the MC being accepted is exactly how Naruto's hokage ceremony should have happened... A moment that emotionally resonates with you and not a joke chapter to make another character relevant to a never-ending story...

Slam Dunk was quoted by Kishimoto as an inspiration which happens to have a similar triangle love story. However, its an open ending but its heavily implied that Haruko's affection is switching slowly to Sakuragi. Rukawa is pretty much Sasuke but his exponentially better written and more likable.

#17 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:34 PM

Even the Sasuke and Sakura of this series have a lot more chemistry and she is able to stand up to him when he is being too cold and harsh.

The closing scene of the MC being accepted is exactly how Naruto's hokage ceremony should have happened... A moment that emotionally resonates with you and not a joke chapter to make another character relevant to a never-ending story...

Slam Dunk was quoted by Kishimoto as an inspiration which happens to have a similar triangle love story. However, its an open ending but its heavily implied that Haruko's affection is switching slowly to Sakuragi. Rukawa is pretty much Sasuke but his exponentially better written and more likable.

Yeah, Kang was super likeable despite being a kitten at first. It showed he even did care about her, but he was still in love with his on-off fiancee who I liked with him. Besides some cool action scenes that he got, I never liked Sasuke. I especially started to hate him after him in part 2.

#18 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:25 AM

I wanted to suggest NANA but then I remembered that she actually took the Sasuke and well....

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#19 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:17 PM

I wanted to suggest NANA but then I remembered that she actually took the Sasuke and well....

Yeah, I could never get into NANA.

#20 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:36 PM

^The series actually annoyed me more than Naruto in terms of shipping. :eager:

Reading about Berserk and Akatsuki no Yona...Spoiler alert, but Yona the princess is betrayed by her childhood friend Soo-won, and rescued by her bodyguard Hak. With the time they travel together, Yona kind of develops feelings for Hak. It's the scenario I would have wished for NaruSaku, but in Akatsuki no Yona, I don't like it. xD I don't really know why, but I really loved the Yona x Soo-won scenes. To be fair, Hak is more the Sasuke because he kind of acts a bit anti social.

Berserk with Guts, Casca and Griffith reminds me of Akatsuki no Yona - Griffith as Soo- won, Guts and Casca as Hak and Yona. Only that I never shipped Guts and Casca.

I realize that I kind of dislike the NaruSaku scenario in other animes.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users