• This topic is locked This topic is locked
681 replies to this topic

#21 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

Nooo Kakashi cant die, this chapter was awsome. Anyone see a parallel between Oro saying the Sannin change meaning Sakura's feelings have changed about Sasuke since they are kinda the new Sannin.

Edited by Kster95, 19 June 2013 - 07:55 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#22 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

It's my impression or she looked like an edo tensei here?

http://i997.mangapan...uto-4240031.jpg

SK-303_image007.jpg

#23 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

am i the only one who found sakuras fake smile really creepy? 

#24 nia1994

nia1994

darksknight

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

heh leave it to sai to make sasusaku anti

lol

Yeah, my first video review will be up later today. Don't miss it!

where about's.. could you send a link :)

that smile was kinda creepy 

#25 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

It's my impression or she looked like an edo tensei here?

http://i997.mangapan...uto-4240031.jpg

I thought the same thing lol

43iduct.jpg

#26 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

Another filler chapter. The things that I found interesting were Sakura's fake smile, Sasuke and Naruto's new conflict regarding the bijuus, and the development happening in Kamui.

I'm happy to see that the Kages are alive and well, though they still look pretty beat-up. (Gaara is finally back~ :smug: ) I wonder what Tsunade thinks about what Sakura has accomplished on the battlefield. She seemed pretty indifferent about everything. I guess getting chopped in half by a tree will do that to a person.

The comedic relief between Karin, Suigetsu, and Orochimaru was really out-of-place. Kishimoto keeps demeaning the villains from the Sound... It's kind of sad. Orochimaru was the number one terror in Part One and early Shippuden. Now he's just part of the comic relief squad. :ermm:

Also, I found Karin's slip about it "feeling so good" when Sasuke tried to kill her really bothersome. If Kishimoto still wants her to be Sasuke's fan girl, fine, but don't make her say she "felt good" nearly having her life snuffed out by him.

Edited by Slextrem, 19 June 2013 - 08:07 AM.

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

Damn him, I forgot Bijuu were inside, yet Sasuke wants all of them to die. What the hell! They wanted to live peace and even Hashirama sensed something wrong. Here's the problem, Sasuke is trying to fix it by eliminating everything that involved in the twisted system, yet some, if not most of them, are innocent as they are but mistreated wrongfully. That said Naruto's ideal is peace while Sasuke is forcefully bringing peace by elimination. Son of a..... Oh man, what's next!?

#28 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

Your words might be sincere, but your smile is false.

That makes no sense to me. If her words are sincere  then her smile which should be related to the topic at hand, should also be sincere. Unless she's actually thinking about something other than the topic at hand, and that's whats making her smile fake. .. huh. 

But then there's the word "might". Maybe Sai is having a hard time reading Sakura. 

The trailing periods after her speech give the impression of her statement being "in the air". So it does look like she's holding something (probably Sasuke related) back.

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#29 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

Damn him, I forgot Bijuu were inside, yet Sasuke wants all of them to die. What the hell! They wanted to live peace and even Hashirama sensed something wrong. Here's the problem, Sasuke is trying to fix it by eliminating everything that involved in the twisted system, yet some, if not most of them, are innocent as they are but mistreated wrongfully. That said Naruto's ideal is peace while Sasuke is forcefully bringing peace by elimination. Son of a..... Oh man, what's next!?

And Naruto has one of them in him so you know somethings going to go down. Looks like Naruto VS Sasuke will happen.

43iduct.jpg

#30 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

I am actually extremely interested in the chapters beyond this point.

With this hint of Sakura's feelings being different that means we can start to look forward to a complete resolution to them soon. I really look forward to the exact moment that Sakura says she doesn't feel the same way about Sasuke anymore, I wonder if Sai will continue pushing till it comes out?

Things with Kakashi and Obito are definitely coming to a close soon, with a wound like that on each of them i can't see them continuing for much longer.

I gotta admit, I love Naruto for the action but Sakura's feelings are one of the biggest things I am looking forward to being cleared, it is just behind the Naruto and Sasuke conflict. That has got my attention the most, I really am interested to see how this all plays out with Sasuke wanting the bijuu dead. Naruto will clearly go against him and I am 100% sure Sakura will stand at Naruto's side, and after this chapter I don't see how any one can deny that.

Things are getting good now.

#31 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Nooo Kakashi cant die, this chapter was awsome. Anyone see a parallel between Oro saying the Sannin change meaning Sakura's feelings have changed about Sasuke since they are kinda the new Sannin.

Oh, interesting interpretation. I'd buy that.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#32 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Well, I guess that will finally put those "Sakura is regressing back to a fangirl" arguments to rest.

It is nice to see that Tsunade is alive, even though I didn't expect her to.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#33 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:02 AM

Great way to end the stuff, killing both characters on one page.

http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/635/19

I think he did that because this whole Obito's issue was tiring, lol Kakashi dying i knew they would both die.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 June 2013 - 08:03 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#34 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

I am amazed by how.... heartbreaking... it is to see that smile from Sakura  :umm:  Terrific delivery/shot/angle/expression from Kishi.

#35 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

Your words might be sincere, but your smile is false.

That makes no sense to me. If her words are sincere  then her smile which should be related to the topic at hand, should also be sincere. Unless she's actually thinking about something other than the topic at hand, and that's whats making her smile fake. .. huh. 

But then there's the word "might". Maybe Sai is having a hard time reading Sakura. 

The trailing periods after her speech give the impression of her statement being "in the air". So it does look like she's holding something (probably Sasuke related) back.

I think you are overthinking this, simply put she is lying and Sai knows this by her false smile

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#36 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

Great way to end the stuff, killing both characters on one page.

http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/635/19

You know, now this means Kakashi has killed BOTH of his teamates with a Chidori through the chest. That is assuming Obito will die form it, sure seems like he will, Kakashi as well. If Kakashi doesn't get out of the world/dimension whatever it's called place then he will definitely die.

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

I am actually extremely interested in the chapters beyond this point.

With this hint of Sakura's feelings being different that means we can start to look forward to a complete resolution to them soon. I really look forward to the exact moment that Sakura says she doesn't feel the same way about Sasuke anymore, I wonder if Sai will continue pushing till it comes out?

Things with Kakashi and Obito are definitely coming to a close soon, with a wound like that on each of them i can't see them continuing for much longer.

I gotta admit, I love Naruto for the action but Sakura's feelings are one of the biggest things I am looking forward to being cleared, it is just behind the Naruto and Sasuke conflict. That has got my attention the most, I really am interested to see how this all plays out with Sasuke wanting the bijuu dead. Naruto will clearly go against him and I am 100% sure Sakura will stand at Naruto's side, and after this chapter I don't see how any one can deny that.

Things are getting good now.

This is an interesting turn of event. Here's the thing: Sakura said something that she's happy that he's back, but her smile is false. That would mean many things and one could be that he is back and that's great, but for some reason, even that, she can't smile gently like she has for Naruto. So what gives?????????????

Kishi, you got my attention.

#38 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

Count me in the group that is composed of people who don't like the way the "redeemed baddies" are written.

What even..

..You have to be kidding me.

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#39 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

yes and if sasuke even kills one bijuu naruto will be pissed

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#40 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

This is an interesting turn of event. Here's the thing: Sakura said something that she's happy that he's back, but her smile is false. That would mean many things and one could be that he is back and that's great, but for some reason, even that, she can't smile gently like she has for Naruto. So what gives?????????????

Kishi, you got my attention.

You're overthinking this, she is lying that's all.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users