#41 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:35 AM

Hmm... no discussion on Toy Story 3? You know... that movie from over a decade ago that decides to have part 3 now?

It was surprisingly better than I expected. But I gotta say... Buzz and that whole Ken stuff totally made me laugh like crazy throughout the movie laugh.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#42 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

Grr, Toy Story 3 was a source of irritation and anger for me. The movie itself per se, but some issues with who I was suppose to watch it with..... Haven't seen it too. In fact, I'm soooo behind on movies. Iron Man 2, A-Team, Kung Fu Kid.... Blah, Last Airbender was my most recent movie since maybe Transformers 2....

#43 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

I watched the Wolfman some weeks ago, but it was kinda disappointing. The story line was nothing more than common. There was nothing special or scary and it ended up being boring.

#44 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jul 4 2010, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... no discussion on Toy Story 3? You know... that movie from over a decade ago that decides to have part 3 now?

It was surprisingly better than I expected. But I gotta say... Buzz and that whole Ken stuff totally made me laugh like crazy throughout the movie laugh.gif

YES PLEASE. TOY STORY 3 WAS MY UNDOING HNGGGGGGGG~
leechwan i loved that movie. you have no idea. i just. it was perfect. slow but it built up so steadily and smoothly AGH.

dood sorry i thought everyone had seen this in the first week XD --Click here to view--
LOL BUZZ. His "spanish mode" was awesome. I loved him and Jessie too. I watched TS2 in parts (heard it wasn't as good as the first and I was a devout lover of the first one, so the idea of a sequal squicked me abit), so the promotion for TS3 with Buzz flirting with Jessie didn't make much sense to me. I always thought that Jessie had it in for Woody - so glad I was wrong! XDXD

and Tortilla Head Man made me simply die. He was so goofy looking. biggrin.gif

oh and speaking of Woody... Bo ;_;

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 4 2010, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grr, Toy Story 3 was a source of irritation and anger for me. The movie itself per se, but some issues with who I was suppose to watch it with..... Haven't seen it too. In fact, I'm soooo behind on movies. Iron Man 2, A-Team, Kung Fu Kid.... Blah, Last Airbender was my most recent movie since maybe Transformers 2....

WHAT. wait idgi, you used both past and present tense in your post.

...if you haven't seen it? GTFO THIS THREAD, SPOILERS EVERYWHERE. Also go with someone who 1) has grown up with Toy Story (someone told me that they had a tough time with it because some annoying kids were shouting rage-inducing things during one of the really good parts, wtf) and 2) carries alot of tissue on a daily basis. You'll need it.

#45 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jul 4 2010, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YES PLEASE. TOY STORY 3 WAS MY UNDOING HNGGGGGGGG~
leechwan i loved that movie. you have no idea. i just. it was perfect. slow but it built up so steadily and smoothly AGH.

LOL BUZZ. His "spanish mode" was awesome. I loved him and Jessie too. I watched TS2 in parts (heard it wasn't as good as the first and I was a devout lover of the first one, so the idea of a sequal squicked me abit), so the promotion for TS3 with Buzz flirting with Jessie didn't make much sense to me. I always thought that Jessie had it in for Woody - so glad I was wrong! XDXD

and Tortilla Head Man made me simply die. He was so goofy looking. biggrin.gif

...if you haven't seen it? GTFO THIS THREAD, SPOILERS EVERYWHERE.

And let's keep any movie spoilers *in* spoilers, thanks happy.gif

#46 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:16 AM

MY BAD! XDD I seriously thought this was a movie you would see in the first week! I saw it on a Sunday I think. Matinee price! DUDE i would've payed full price for it. It's that good.

oh and might as well bump with relevancy!

INCEPTION PROMOTION ON BUILDINGS.

that is a kick in the face awesome. i love when people promote movies to this extent.

#47 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jul 4 2010, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that is a kick in the face awesome.

Well, this is from a guy who's done two kick ass Batman films. Batman loves kicking people in the face. Makes perfect sense to me! happy.gif

Edited by dl316bh, 05 July 2010 - 04:19 AM.

bd5.jpg

#48 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:11 AM

The Inception movie looks awesome but i hope Nolan is working on the next Batman film so we can hopefully get it before 2012.

#49 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 5 2010, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Inception movie looks awesome but i hope Nolan is working on the next Batman film so we can hopefully get it before 2012.

Why does that matter?

I'd be cool with it coming out in 2013 so long as it means it will be a great endpoint to this particular series of Batman films.
bd5.jpg

#50 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:40 PM

Saw the trailer for Let Me In, it's a remake of a Swedish film titled Let The Right One In. The original was really great and from the trailer, the remake looks like it will be fairly good too. One thing that makes me think it will be a good film is that Chloe Moretz who played Hit-Girl in KickAss will play the lead role. She did a great job in that movie and I think can handle the character.

Trailer Here --Click here to view--

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#51 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jul 5 2010, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why does that matter?

I'd be cool with it coming out in 2013 so long as it means it will be a great endpoint to this particular series of Batman films.

I'm just anxious to see the next Bat film. smile.gif I know better quality comes with time. sweatdrop.gif

#52 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 5 2010, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just anxious to see the next Bat film. smile.gif

Trust me, I'm with you there; I really want the next Bat film yesterday. But I'm willing to be patient. I want the third film to be a perfect closer to the story Nolan's been telling with the past two films.

He's supposed to do a Superman film too, I think; I'm a little bit worried about that, though, because I'm concerned they'll be trying to make a dark Superman film because The Dark Knight was so successful.
bd5.jpg

#53 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jul 5 2010, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Trust me, I'm with you there; I really want the next Bat film yesterday. But I'm willing to be patient. I want the third film to be a perfect closer to the story Nolan's been telling with the past two films.

He's supposed to do a Superman film too, I think; I'm a little bit worried about that, though, because I'm concerned they'll be trying to make a dark Superman film because The Dark Knight was so successful.

Yeah i like the idea of Johnny Depp as the Riddler with the good performance he had in Pirates of the Caribbean. At least i think he can pull the role off as the Riddler. I also heard rumors of the Black Mask could make a appearance.

As for Superman films, i'm hoping Nolan will break away from the old "Superman's conflict with the people" routine in previous films. I would love to see a live-action adaptation of Superman: Doomsday.

#54 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

Don't forget about Prince of Persia! Many consider it the movie that finally breaked the video game adaptation to movie curse. And I make part of this group. The prince was in character and the action scenes were similar to the ones of the game, even the kingdom was very similar to the game counterpart. The story diverged a little of the original plot, but when that doesn't happen? biggrin.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#55 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

I've never seen the PoP movie myself, but I think its success could be using ideas and artifacts from the game, but coming up with a similar story. So it's not an outright adaptation featuring the same characters and the same plot-ish, but a true alternate continuity.....Though, this might be false since I've not seen the movie yet. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 05 July 2010 - 10:22 PM.

#56 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

WHOA!!! Those posters are AWESUM!! Gonna watch this movie ~~! OH, Leonardo Di Caprio....<3 <3 <3

#57 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jul 5 2010, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

headdesk.gif

JLHza2T.png

#58 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:44 PM

Tomorrow im going to see Despicable Me, after i get out of work of course tongue.gif

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#59 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:03 PM

Hopefully me too. Possibly joining aunt and her two kids to watch it.

#60 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:48 AM

Hope I'm not violating any double posting rules, but, I just saw Despicable Me, and wow, it was so adorable and funny! Especially Gru in the end, a must watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users