89 replies to this topic

#21 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:53 AM

Hmm something about that 2 and a half minutes date thats bothering me what if Sakura was remembering that bench scene when she thought she was talking to the real sasuke yeah I know the benches​ are different but like everything in naruto is different right now or maybe I am just reaching 😁😁

#22 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:56 AM

The manga is ten chapter of rehashing filler and an an arc that other manga could deal with the plot in a chapter which even its predecessor did. The story and characters is slightly better in manga but that ignoring all its faults & flaws. While the anime is cliche with a far worst main character to the point these two episode are some of the more enjoyable ones simply because he barely in them.
Didn't we already know that Sasuke does not contact her -in fact for 12 years-and even goes out of his way to avoid her from the Gaiden and the movie? Are these people the ones that only watch the anime?

anime watchers are different from manga readers but it from Tumblr they ignore logic

#23 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:59 AM

Hmm something about that 2 and a half minutes date thats bothering me what if Sakura was remembering that bench scene when she thought she was talking to the real sasuke yeah I know the benches​ are different but like everything in naruto is different right now or maybe I am just reaching

Like I said this scene is suppose to invoke the scene from chapter 3 since Sakura and bench are a call back to that scene and Sasuke leaving the village -ie Pro NS & anti SS associated-, and then overwrite them to make with Pro SS association. 

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:17 AM

anime watchers are different from manga readers but it from Tumblr they ignore logic

If fans that have read the gaiden, watch the movie, and read kishimoto's interviews by this point don't get the message he doesn't like or is interested in SS. Then there is nothing anyone can do to convince them otherwise by this point. The anime fans on the other-hand have a few months ago the "glorious ending with nH wedding" that they are still getting off of. Which how I think we now got Miss Moral Indignation.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 July 2017 - 03:18 AM.

#25 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:23 AM

I don't and can't never understand what so romantic about that part .... all he did was saying thank you and you are annoying then knock her out. :confused: . Even after knowing sasuke declare that he was going to murder all konoha citizen after he kill danzo , that means hes basically going to kill her parents too. My god ... sasuke just has this dark aura and whoever get close to him will get infected and become weak and stupid.

If fans that have read the gaiden, watch the movie, and read kishimoto's interviews by this point don't get the message he doesn't like or is interested in SS. Then there is nothing anyone can do to convince them otherwise by this point. The anime fans on the other-hand have a few months ago the "glorious ending with nH wedding" that they are still getting off of. Which how I think we now got Miss Moral Indignation.

That's why i said ... bad news for those who only watching the anime without reading the manga. They all gonna be deceived and think that the anime is the cannon material and the manga is the lies/fake.

Edited by Yyubie, 27 July 2017 - 03:26 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#26 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:56 AM

I don't and can't never understand what so romantic about that part .... all he did was saying thank you and you are annoying then knock her out. :confused: . Even after knowing sasuke declare that he was going to murder all konoha citizen after he kill danzo , that means hes basically going to kill her parents too. My god ... sasuke just has this dark aura and whoever get close to him will get infected and become weak and stupid.

That's why i said ... bad news for those who only watching the anime without reading the manga. They all gonna be deceived and think that the anime is the cannon material and the manga is the lies/fake.

When you look at the episode it might be possible that even the people working on it don't think that those two scene were positive for SS. But that why they are trying to overwrite it with this scene to make sure that those scene are now seen as positive SS scene.

Let see Chapter 3 had Naruto turn into Sasuke and compliments Sakura causing her to fall in love with Sasuke.

Sasuke leaving the village had Sakura trying to uses the previous scene and the belief that Sasuke has hidden feelings for her to make him stay. The problem with that is Sasuke had no idea what she was talking about and had no hidden feelings for her. So because of that nothing she said or did would convince Sasuke to stay with her.

This episode wants us to ignore the fact that Sasuke never around, never contacts her, never spends time with his family, never met his daughter, may not even think about her, and focus on Sakura's undying unyielding uncompromising devotion towards him ignoring everything else, because it doesn't matter if Sasuke loves her on not she fine with just waiting for him for all eternity. And if she fine with that why should anyone have a problem with it?

It then wants to retroactively make the first scene the start of that undying love and the second scene is what important to take away from it is Sakura's undying love for Sasuke ignore what Sasuke feels or if he is even in the scene.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 July 2017 - 04:29 AM.

#27 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:09 AM

When you look at the episode it might be possible that even the people working on it don't think that those two scene were positive for SS. But that why they are trying to overwrite it with this scene to make sure that  those scene and those are positive SS scene.

Let see Chapter 3 had Naruto turn into Sasuke and compliments Sakura causing her to fall in love with Sasuke.

Sasuke leaving the village had Sakura trying to uses the previous scene and the belief that Sasuke has hidden feelings for her to make him stay. The problem with that is Sasuke had no idea what she was talking about and had no hidden feelings for her. So because of that nothing she said or did would convince Sasuke to stay with her.

This episode wants us to ignore the fact that Sasuke never around, never contacts her, never spends time with his family, never met his daughter, may not even think about her, and focus on Sakura's undying unyielding uncompromising devotion towards him ignoring everything else, because it doesn't matter if Sasuke loves her on not she fine with just waiting for him for all eternity. And if she fine with that why should anyone have a problem with it?

It then wants to retroactive make the first scene the start of that undying love and the second thing the important is Sakura's undying love ignore what Sasuke feels or if he is even in the scene.

This is love, ladies and gentlemen 8D

Btw, please don't stop your summaries, they're hilarious! SP tends to treat their viewers like idiots, they don't deserve any respect xD

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#28 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:46 AM

This is just speculation though. The moment is fanservice, really, and I'm not sure why we're going on this huge conspiracy oh they don't like this moment. Who knows, nor cares if they did.

The scene nor the episode are really doing nothing you are saying they do.

I'm starting to wonder who more of an analyzer me or you? Because I'm seeing a lot of dismissing of arguments by you of others that is only back up by an emotional reactions, and not debating with facts and evidences. Which is bad considered I have "Lies" in my username.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 July 2017 - 04:49 AM.

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

I mean, it's not emotionally abusive, and the murder attempts make sense, since they were enemies.

Can we also call characters by their names? It's a bit irritating and not easy to understand what some of these bashing names are. Let's avoid bashing in general in reviews here?

Really? I don't think Sasuke saying much positive things to her and actually damaged her self esteem a bit even in part 1, and in part 2 he out right tells her she is useless in the fight with Kaguya. And on your second point you just proved me right. They were enemies trying to kill each other, therefore a relationship between them would not have been healthy and shouldn't have happened. I recall Sasuke gave the "Great Naruto Bridge" a warmer smile than he ever gave Sakura 

And I don't think not referring to characters by their names is bashing, is when you use hateful insults and offensive language towards that character that fits that description. Where do you see that in my post? 

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 July 2017 - 06:14 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:27 PM

Hmm something about that 2 and a half minutes date thats bothering me what if Sakura was remembering that bench scene when she thought she was talking to the real sasuke yeah I know the benches​ are different but like everything in naruto is different right now or maybe I am just reaching

No, the date bench is out of the village and near to the sea 

#31 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

I got the feeling this scene is just to make some sasusaku filler/ova in the future showning their first date and sasuke coming back, a studio pierrot animator drawn some sketchs of sasuke coming and meeting sakura so I guess this is most likely the case

#32 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

Really? I don't think Sasuke saying much positive things to her and actually damaged her self esteem a bit even in part 1, and in part 2 he out right tells her she is useless in the fight with Kaguya. And on your second point you just proved me right. They were enemies trying to kill each other, therefore a relationship between them would not have been healthy and shouldn't have happened. I recall Sasuke gave the "Great Naruto Bridge" a warmer smile than he ever gave Sakura 

And I don't think not referring to characters by their names is bashing, is when you use hateful insults and offensive language towards that character that fits that description. Where do you see that in my post? 

I know I mean its like saying I can be as abusive as I want to a women and it won't count as abusive just so long as I don't date or marry them, which means I can do all the crappy things I want to her cause we are not going out so this form does not count. Which is very bad thinking.

Its like with my sister there was this guy that was nothing but a prick to her in school called her named insluted her calling her useless and much more, I punched him in the face for doing that to my sister. Aagain man we know SS sucks big time hell anime america top ten worst couples which SS was one off.

#33 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

Right, but they're not a couple. So as a couple, you can't say their relationship is abusive, or not healthy ,based on this, particularly, when these elements are no longer occuring: I.E., Not trying to kill each other, etc.

The last comment was also not directed at you, but the original summarizer. Fat Filler is just completely tasteless to read over and over, LeeTen inaccurate, Train Boy lacking much description, and Repeater is defining a character by his failure? Really? But whatever, if it continues I'll just summarize it myself.

Alright then so we're clear that the bashing comment is not directed at me. So back to the matter at hand. Yes they are a couple, but the fact of the matter is they should not be, and there is no feasible reason for them to be a couple. just because they "are together" does not erase the damage of their relationship before hand. There is a forgive and forget scenario here that does not sit well with me because I have seen abusive relationships, and for that reason I do not tolerate it.

Also, I would like to point out something of their current relationship. There is no abuse, but is there neglect? for sure and to quote Dumbledore's line in in Order of the Phoenix  "neglect is sometimes worse than outright cruelty". Sasuke may not be abusing Sakura anymore and he has not said any hurtful words, but obviously that is because he ignores her outright. Even in the Gaiden it was stated he was never home when they married nor when Sakura was pregnant. he didn't even know what Sarada looked like and almost killed her. The point is, is he in his wife and child's live in any way shape or form? He doesn't even have a good excuse for it he's wandering around investigating things for no other reason than he wants to look for high tier trouble and again this is not being part of his family's lives, meaning they are not on his mind, not in the least. He spends more time with Boruto than he does at home.

All in all, Are Sasuke and Sakura married? yes. Should they have been? I don't think so. And the major reason for that is their relationship from before they married was abusive and appalling. It was not meaningful and it was not mentally or emotionally healthy for Sakura, and it is a sexist portrayal on how she was clinging on to her feelings for Sasuke and that he won her heart without putting any effort into the relationship besides being the "popular handsome stoic guy".

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 July 2017 - 12:08 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#34 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:29 AM

Right, but they're not a couple. So as a couple, you can't say their relationship is abusive, or not healthy ,based on this, particularly, when these elements are no longer occurring: I.E., Not trying to kill each other, etc.

The last comment was also not directed at you, but the original summarizer. Fat Filler is just completely tasteless to read over and over, LeeTen inaccurate, Train Boy lacking much description, and Repeater is defining a character by his failure? Really? But whatever, if it continues I'll just summarize it myself.

Fat Filler is from the gaiden where she existed to take up page space every chapter with bad jokes. The only other thing else that describe her is "Black Ino." But Ino isn't her mother and that will just confuse people. LeeTen is because he is the son of Lee and Tenten. What you think he was spawned out of non-existence somehow, is an actual Clone of Lee, or something else? Train Boy is because his father built and owns the village's trains and railroad companies. Repeater is what they call the boy constantly in the anime, when they first introduced him they said that was his nickname. Sorry you did not know that they called him "The Repeater" in the anime, but I did not think it was my job to inform you about the show you claim to be a fan of.

By the way that $50 dollars, you can donate that to a local charity to make yourself feel better.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 July 2017 - 02:37 AM.

#35 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:55 AM

Right, I'm just going to do summaries myself on here.

Great, and meanwhile the rest will have fun reading Bail o' lies' summaries <3 They're better than the chapters themselves, so no biggie. 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

Ss is your typical shojou pairing involving ordinary girl with handsomely dark brooding guy. It's really a popular pair for women in japan hence why it get really popular there. It's comparable with Edwardxbella.

The problem with ss is sasuke doesn't give a kitten to sakura and sakura obsession. It's one if not the reason people hate sakura.

#37 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:41 PM

@bail
I think they should teach walking in water and wall from academy days and teach them elemental ninjutsu and genjutsu in early genin day.

After all, ninjutsu is not nen from hxh.

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

Is it obsession telling otherwise is a delusion.

#39 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

It's obsession and majority of naruto fan said so.
Trying to gloss over it will not Change the fact that's an obsession.

And you're delusional if you think it otherwise.

Edited by rocci, 31 July 2017 - 07:24 PM.

#40 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:36 PM

You agree that I'm right that's obsession because majority said so and to extent kishi himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users