• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#2441 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:53 PM

How the hell is SP still going, I mean god look at what happened to 4kids and they have been shut down or at the very least not big on dubbing anymore, so why the hell can't SP get shut down. I know it's not a nice and many voice actors would lose jobs, but it's what they should get.

#2442 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 12:51 AM

To be honest, i wish they would throw away the entire next gen ino-shika-chou trio. But yeah, chou chou really takes the cake for the most annoying. I saw the clip of her transformation but didnt find that much of a difference in her skin color although i do think turning her into this beautiful girl was pretty conceited. For god sakes, they made boruto blush at her!

The other two aren't a wellspring of personality either. The Nara brat is just Shikamaru again but this time as Bolt's best friend from the beginning.

At best her skin become slightly more peach...though in some shot it looks more sickly tone.

From what I recall didn't Ino think Chouji became attractive when he was slimmed down? There is some precedent for this.

I'm not going to watch the scene and I won't, but it sounds straight up offensive. The whole point of that obnoxious character is that she has great self esteem despite being a fat minority, and her confidence makes her attractive. You can't then transform her into someone who actually IS attractive because then she's just ugly, because she's fat and black, and everyone prefers her attractive form. Major screw up.

Oh, you didn't read either the gaiden or watch the Salad arc did you? She was never a fat acceptance figure. She didn't believe Chouji was her father because he was uncool (fat) and went with Salad on a journey to find her real father which meant asking if Sasuke, Naruto ,and Orochimaru were her real daddy as a joke for the gaiden. Then when they return to the village her father was also on a mission and just return slim, she was shocked by this, and once she learned that their was a technique to slim down she immediately wanted to learn it. That's was the gaiden.

In the anime, they changed it to her being sick when she was young, and not recognizing her father, so she went on a journey to find that man, then at the end she learn the truth, of course after a long line of the same humor, and wanted to learn the technique.

She was never a fat pride/acceptance character. She either was a joke character as fat filler, or she is the Black Ino (Salad's best friend) when she is taken seriously.

If you think that a character represent a group it best to actually check to confirm rather then assume.

How the hell is SP still going, I mean god look at what happened to 4kids and they have been shut down or at the very least not big on dubbing anymore, so why the hell can't SP get shut down. I know it's not a nice and many voice actors would lose jobs, but it's what they should get.

This is the only thing that have at the moment since BC was a bust. There is a difference between a company shutting down a hemorrhaging branch to same them money, and the entire company is hemorrhaging and only one thing is keeping it afloat.

#2443 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:12 AM

That was so kittening stupid how she wondered if Sasuke was her father.

#2444 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:29 AM

That was so kittening stupid how she wondered if Sasuke was her father.

Who Cho-Cho? :twitch:  She actually thought about that? :wot:  That has to be the stupidest most out of context thing Pierot will ever come up with. I hate this anime studio so much. I wish they have never bought the rights for Naruto. Why couldn't great studios have bought it instead? Like Funimation, Gonzo, Bones.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2445 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:54 AM

Who Cho-Cho? :twitch:  She actually thought about that? :wot:  That has to be the stupidest most out of context thing Pierot will ever come up with. I hate this anime studio so much. I wish they have never bought the rights for Naruto. Why couldn't great studios have bought it instead? Like Funimation, Gonzo, Bones.

Kishimoto created her. She is Chouji, and that black girl that beat up Naruto once's fat daughter. Funimation isn't an animation company its a dubbing company

#2446 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 03:35 AM

Yeah it's kinda funny to think about Karui living there now after she beat up Naruto. And her daughter is best friends with Sakura's daughter who she had with Sasuke. God, Naruto's life is so sad and pathetic.

#2447 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:18 AM

ya but there are other company's that are better they can go to.

Yeah it's kinda funny to think about Karui living there now after she beat up Naruto. And her daughter is best friends with Sakura's daughter who she had with Sasuke. God, Naruto's life is so sad and pathetic.

Yes something isn't right here seems like broken plot to me. I'd love to see a sin count on the bolt series and everything post ending naruto. The thing with cho-cho are they trying to make everything easy for this new generation cause that's what they seem to be doing since remember the first time choji used that butterfly technique and almost died, but cho-cho can do it like nothing.
Naruto doesn't care so long as he has his sasuke. God why can't this series up and die alright since how munch longer do we need to wait to get back to that opening where the village is destroyed and naruto may or may not be Dead? Why can't Thanos just snap he's fingers in the naruto world and half the world there but leave sakura and sarada and naruto alive but sasuke, hinata and himawari, ino, tsunade and others save temari and tenten get dusted. And naruto cares not for anyone but sasuke.

#2448 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:39 AM

Someone post this gif in anti tumblr

tumblr_pd5ypfiRvB1s1y51zo1_500.gif

Because the person didn't explain anything , i was force to wonder what is this all about.

My first thought is Naruto looking at Sakura doing her job as medic and boruto watch him saw this and boruto realize that his dad (still) has hidden feelings or maybe he realize that his daddy love her. But then i look at Naruto expression , it looks like that not the case. It could be something to do with the patient and nothing to do with love what so ever , but boruto might still take it the wrong way like "Why are you looking at aunt Sakura like that?".

Regardless it was in interesting scene.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2449 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:55 AM

Someone post this gif in anti tumblr

tumblr_pd5ypfiRvB1s1y51zo1_500.gif

Because the person didn't explain anything , i was force to wonder what is this all about.

My first thought is Naruto looking at Sakura doing her job as medic and boruto watch him saw this and boruto realize that his dad (still) has hidden feelings or maybe he realize that his daddy love her. But then i look at Naruto expression , it looks like that not the case. It could be something to do with the patient and nothing to do with love what so ever , but boruto might still take it the wrong way like "Why are you looking at aunt Sakura like that?".

Regardless it was in interesting scene.

This happened when I was still doing summaries of the anime... A Here: Episode 11.

"Hospital with the clone in bed but awake. Oh Naruto saved them -the clone and her two generic girl friends-.Bolt rushes in concerned about the clone. The clone has only two expressions neutral and freaking out. Bolt feels guilt about what happened,and Salad drags him out of the room. Oh Naruto is pissed. Yes pull him by the ear drag him away and give him a spanking. And there is Sakura treating the Mail guy that had all his chakra drain (guessing). Naruto point out that this investigation is not kids game, which pisses Bolt off. Shino comes to Bolts defense. Sakura is just a background character to show us that an important medical ninja is treating the victim to show the audience and bolt how dangerous the possession is. So because Shino came to their defense they decided to take the mail delivery job seriously. Oh the uptight boss is letting them do deliveries again, what a nice man, because the nice mail guy fixed their mistakes and begged him to give them another chance. Bolt gets into an argument with his lazy clones when he came up with the plan to use them to help deliver the mail...or something I wasn't paying attention."

This is just Naruto lecturing Boruto about how dangerous those possession are from the first arc. Sakura is just being used to show how dangerous the clone was as a villain because she a powerful medical ninja the audience knows. She doesn't talk or do anything but heal.

You know, it getting to the point where it might just be a good idea for you to start watching the anime. So you actually know what going on instead of just speculating.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 August 2018 - 02:03 AM.

#2450 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:05 AM

Ah so it's from old episode , thanks for that bail , i thought it was from recent episode.

#2451 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:10 AM

Ah so it's from old episode , thanks for that bail , i thought it was from recent episode.

It was one of the better scene from the anime when I was watching it since it had Naruto finally acting like a father, and Bolt finally learning how to behave as well as almost learning a lesson.

#2452 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:12 AM

Boruto-Episode-68-1.jpg

I'm curious i have to admit , because i suddenly remember one of the best black girl i like in the anime which is Yoruichi the cat girl from Bleach (i have this feeling SP did try to copy Yoruichi). So i decide to take a look on google about Chocho butterfly mode.

#2453 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:01 AM

Boruto-Episode-68-1.jpg

I'm curious i have to admit , because i suddenly remember one of the best black girl i like in the anime which is Yoruichi the cat girl from Bleach (i have this feeling SP did try to copy Yoruichi). So i decide to take a look on google about Chocho butterfly mode.

Here's another screenshot:

29a4fc941180284.png

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2454 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:04 AM

Isn't trying to copy Yoruichi's sex appeal pretty inappropriate considering she's supposed to be 12?

#2455 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:38 AM

@Nostradamus

What ??? no wings? She can get slim without that butterfly wings thingy? ... ah yes ... F the logic , i forgot.

I think i read somewhere some people said because of her very low popularity and she get fair amount of hate that's why she get this treatment , making her look slim and pretty.

@DrK

Who knows , that's just my guess might just be coincidence.

#2456 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:37 PM

After seeing clips of this episode, i wished gaaras kid came back and gave chou chou another beat down like he did in the chunin exams. :down:

#2457 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:35 PM

Boruto-Episode-68-1.jpg

I think it's dumb for people to get pissed her skin got lighter. It's clearly the effects of the jutsu and nothing more. Plus she's mixed anyway.

#2458 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:52 PM

Once she uses the butterfly wings she remains slim till she fattens up again. Shot in the dark; since it is called her modeling arc she probably uses the technique at one point, and afterwards someone notices when she is slim she hot enough to be a model... even though she is a kid.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 August 2018 - 02:04 AM.

#2459 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:57 AM

Pierot teaching their positive morals to the viewers. 

"If you're fat you're ugly. But if you're skinny, you're pretty." 

:facepalm:

Can I hate this series more than I already do?

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 August 2018 - 12:59 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2460 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:53 AM

Pierot teaching their positive morals to the viewers. 

"If you're fat you're ugly. But if you're skinny, you're pretty." 

:facepalm:

Can I hate this series more than I already do?

By beauty standards, that is sort of true. While there can be large pretty women, usually obesity causes negative attributes that apply to ugliness.

Edited by jak123, 11 August 2018 - 01:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users