• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:46 PM

Episode 473: The Sharingan Revived

Black zetsu taunts Naruto about obitos death and that if he keeps fighting hell crumble just like him as a concerned sakura says narutos name. Naruto says that Obito was awesome to him as a fellow hokage seeker and attacks severing Kaguyas arm with Black zetsu attached before pinning it to the ground with the sage spears.

Kakashi is surprised to be left behind again and wonders why obitio left him behind again as he recalls obitos first death and passing his sharingan to him, as well as Rins death and their subsequent attempt to protect Naruto and Sasuke together.

Rin and Obito are together in the spirit world but Obito asks rin to wait just a little longer before they pass on. She asks who he wants to save now and he says Kakashi. he mentions how kakashi is like his name sake now a scarecrow helpless against the world, She laughs and says after all they've been through theyre still close Obito tries to deny it. She ask if they can just come and go and he explains that chakra is a 2 way bridge between worlds. she says she ll be waiting as Obito activates kamui one last time

the chakra rises up from obitos ash pile and infuses kakashi as Obitos younger self appears to Kakashis younger self in their mind scape. He reminds kakashi not to try to follow him and rin too quickly and says hed be annoyed if the gift he gave kakashi so long ago came back to him. he also sayhe wants Naruto to be the 7th hokage and that kakahsi should be the 6th and as a gift reminds kakashi of his nickname

Kakashi of the sharingan. Kakahsi opens his eyes and reveals both fully realized sharingan.

Sasuke attacks kaguya who swats his susanno form away but as she turns around she sees Naruto with 8 clones each with a rasengan powered by one of the tailed beasts. All 9 fire at the same time and engulf her in a massive explosion. when it clears shes badly wounded. Naruto catches Sasuke as he falls,

.​Sakura cheers Naruto on for his attack. just as kaguya seems to lsoe control of the tailed beasts causing her to change into a massive version of the ten tails with appearances of all the tailed beasts. giant hands attack Naruto and Sasuke who are pushed aside by one of the clones who is absorbed instantly by the hand. another  attacks sakura who runs for her life Naruto yesll to protect Sakura wirh sasukes eyes but before she can be hit kakashi swoops in with susanno and saves her.

Sasuke is stunned because kakashi shouldn't have the sharingan any more as is sakura but Narutos not. Kakashi thanks obito and says this time hell protect team 7 and the world

the monster attacks but Kakashi shields Sakura with him in the susnnos head space and uses kamui powered shurkien to cut off the monsters arms. Naruto comments that's better then sasuke did,

the monster changes again as chakra rises from the root dimension into a giant tuth seeker orb out of which Kaguya appears having restabilized the tailed beasts. black zetsu comments how the root dimension is the place where kaguya can draw on the chakra of anyone caught in the infinite Tsukuyomi.  she used this to create the giant orb which contains all elements fire water air earth lightning shadow and light into the beginning of a new dimension which team 7 will all be sacrificed too,

As the orb grows kakashi states he wont be able to make a kamui big enough to get rid of it and evne if they escape it they wont be able to return. Sasuke says the only way is to seal kaguya now which Naruto and Sakura agree an d mentions he ahs an plan. he says this will be the last mission as team 7.

kaguya says shes immortal and if either of them die that they will never be able to defeat her and ask which one shall she kill. Narutos clones jump in front fo them as Naruto says hell fight her but sasuke holds him back saying they attack together because shes afraid of being sealed and her attention will be distracted.

Naruto and sasuke attack while kaguya use sher bone spears. the spears nearly penetrate the susanno armor and ar emuch faster and stronger as black zetsu notes shes gained greater power. one of the spears appears to hit Kakashi but he kamuis through it and uses a black flame kamui powered raikiri to damage her right arm.

As Sasuke and Naruto close in on either side of her she points her left arm at Naruto with a bone spear ready thebone spear fires and impales Naruto who pops as a clone while the sasuke on her rght sider is revealed to be the real Naruto as they mixed themselves in with the clones. Meanwhile black zetsu powers her severed right arm to create  rift and fire a bone spear through it at the real Naruto but Kakashi intervenes with kamui Meanwhile sasuke trades places with the dieing clone and the two prepare to seal her

kaguya tries to dodge but Sakura appears from above and hay makers her on the head saying theyre both women and she shouldn't be forgotten

Kakashi watches this and remembers first meeting them and how there wasn't a shred of teamwork among them for Narutos eraser prank. he recalls how they were mostly wrapped up in themselves but also recalls that his own team was just like that as well at the start. he says he really loves them now and how a pretty picture they make as Naruto Sakura and Sasuke seal kaguya together.

nbext episode congratulations

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:23 PM

So the black day is coming for those NS fans who didn't read or see any spoilers or manga? 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:26 PM

So the black day is coming for those NS fans who didn't read or see any spoilers or manga?

Should be on 475. Thats when the Naruto vs Sasuke battle starts and the infamous 693 scene

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:48 PM

The beginning of downhill that has not one redeeming quality. At least 474 was good for it is, but after that, there is not one good thing that came out of it. Yes, you have that beatdown from chapter 697, but everything else just feel so weak. The ending, yeah...

#5 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:12 PM

The beginning of downhill that has not one redeeming quality. At least 474 was good for it is, but after that, there is not one good thing that came out of it. Yes, you have that beatdown from chapter 697, but everything else just feel so weak. The ending, yeah...

I liked 474. I always wanted to see Minato's final goodbye animated. Get ready for next week

#6 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:15 PM

I liked 474. I always wanted to see Minato's final goodbye animated. Get ready for next week

I don't see Naruto since the CPR scene, but I would like to see some NS fans  angry reactions.

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:17 PM

I know. That's why I said it was the last time it was redeeming.

#8 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:00 AM

Boy I can't wait for everyone's mind to be bleached in 693 

200.gif

I'm so glad Idc anymore. 693 was the worst chapter of the series. Thank god Naruto has been burned out of me.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#9 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:30 AM

I am ready to kill the Cancer:

#10 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:53 AM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=tJNyp5X0UYc

Here is the preview for next week

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:11 AM

Finally. it's about to end. Good Riddance :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:14 AM

I think what will make the fight worse is if the animation sucks.

#13 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:47 AM

How will they proceed? Will they go pro-SS or anti SS? Take your bets.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#14 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:49 AM

I think what will make the fight worse is if the animation sucks.

The animation in the preview was atrocious. They even managed to make Sakura look ugly for a couple seconds. I hope the nardo sasgay fight animation sucks too. The scond fight was nowhere as good as the first

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#15 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:52 AM

How will they proceed? Will they go pro-SS or anti SS? Take your bets.

They'll gloss over it. Just like in the trailer. The focus was on Sasuke and Naruto, Sakura's big Cough "Love" confession was completely ignored

#16 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:50 AM

So ... they finally stop making filler and decide to get this over with ?? ... hmm weird.

And next episode is Chidori of Love scene ??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:11 AM

The animation in the preview was atrocious. They even managed to make Sakura look ugly for a couple seconds. I hope the nardo sasgay fight animation sucks too. The scond fight was nowhere as good as the first

Yeah, I saw. I mean I don't know who's handling the last fight, but we'll see. Agreed, the second fight is nowhere good as the first one. It's the moment I thought, "did the first fight did too much?" Though I believe it has to do with how lackluster the buildup was, which is ironic, because it was well over 400 chapters build yet it felt like it was thrown in altogether at the last minute.

Maybe I'll write about it after the anime finish showing it, I'll see. There's a lot of article I like to write though. Right now, I have to finish writing my impression on one manga series.

#18 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:30 AM

They'll gloss over it. Just like in the trailer. The focus was on Sasuke and Naruto, Sakura's big Cough "Love" confession was completely ignored

Maybe they are saving the moment  :twitch:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:42 AM

So ... they finally stop making filler and decide to get this over with ?? ... hmm weird.

And next episode is Chidori of Love scene ??

Yes, and I demand everyone in YouTube to use that scene as a thumbnail.

#20 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:53 AM

Maybe they are saving the moment  :twitch:

Watch it having the best animation, while the fight's animation will be atrocious.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users