413 replies to this topic

#61 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Rix the Very Affectionate Lego&# @ Oct 29 2009, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YEAHHH, CALL THOSE BISH OUT. GJ NARUTO biggrin.gif

Umm... what?
bd5.jpg

#62 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Oct 29 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm... what?

Better not to ask. rolleyes.gif

#63 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

RasenHolder stop triple posting. Now. There *is* an edit button you can use. You apologize for multi-posting, then go right back to doing it immediately after.

#64 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:52 PM

Finally seems like a meaningful conversation between Naruto and Sakura is about to happen. Not the best performance by Sakura, though(more mistakes after she said she was tired of making them). The (presence and) expressions on the faces Kakashi, Yamato, Kiba, etc. made the scene kinda awkward

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 30 2009, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off, the chapter came out on Monday... in Japanese shores, it takes time for someone over there to buy the magazine, read it, and take the pictures.

Next they have to write the whole script down for translators and at the same time, tear the pages off the magazine carefully and then do alot of cleaning up for the scanlators to make the chapter more like regular pages.

And now, its time to read.

The spoilers, pics, and RAWs are released earlier than the magazine is - this chapter is released for sale in next Monday's (11/2) issue. Subscribers (and other people with beneficial jobs) receive JUMP earlier and provide scans, summaries, etc.

#65 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:55 PM

-Facepalm of doom at Naruto.-

I'm not really sure this is a good way to handle this situation, but...

#66 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

Although, of course this wasn't what i ever imagined for how a Sakura confession would go, i really think it adds much more of interesting interaction between characters and i think it will lead to more meaningful NaruSaku action.

But whatev's

Edited by jworks, 29 October 2009 - 10:57 PM.

#67 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:58 PM

Personally, I don't see it as a true confession until Sakura pounds his head into the ground while repeatedly screaming 'Baka' at each stomp. Then pick him up, shakes him a bit, kisses him and then storms off frustrated out of her mind.

Somehow, that just seems right.

Edited by Sir Whirly, 29 October 2009 - 10:58 PM.

#68 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Oct 29 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally, I don't see it as a true confession until Sakura pounds his head into the ground while repeatedly screaming 'Baka' at each stomp. Then pick him up, shakes him a bit, kisses him and then storms off frustrated out of her mind.

I like your idea so much more then Kishi's.

#69 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:06 PM

Oh wow. That was really low. I can't believe that she just did that.

rolleyes.gif

Honestly, insulting Naruto's resolve is no way to make him back down. XD

But then again, Sakura is just being her imperfect self. (Though by this time, I wish she had matured past this kind of crap.)
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#70 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

Honestly I think I would be mad to with the way she said it. She just made it sound like Naruto was her last resort and that she loved him for what he has done for her and the people around. At point's it seemed like she liked Sasuke for who he was and at other times it seemed like it was just a crush.

Sakura obviously loves him tho she just used a really bad reason to confess with. But it's not so bad it can be built on. We don't know what the conversation will end on. So many romance's have a huge fight before both confessing there love at the end. So I still see NaruSaku as the main pairing just not as soon as most people like.

#71 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:14 PM

Speaking of the wrong place and at the wrong time. Seriously, couldn't she wait until they had a little privecy?

#72 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

What I think this is really about, is Sakura needing to grow up. Remember all that talk of the Sakura arc a while back? This is it. She's changed since the beginning of the series, to be sure. Physically, and strength wise. But mentally, she hasn't really changed since Sasuke left. She still cries when things get tough, can't tell herself the truth, and is grasping at any straw she can to make things be the same they were when they were Team 7.

I think Naruto needs to reject Sakura right now. At least, the Sakura as she is right now. She's so focused on keeping things the same, on not getting Naruto or herself hurt, that she's causing the pain she's trying to avoid.

Naruto needs to snap her out of this ideal she has, that things can go back to where they were. If you notice, Naruto still wants to save Sasuke, but he hasn't really made any allusions to things going back to the way they were. Saving Sasuke is part of his ninja way. It makes him who he is. Whether you like it or not, without that part of him, he's not Naruto.

If Naruto simply gives up on Sasuke because of love, whether it's real or not, he would always regret it. What's more, I think we, the readers, would, as well.

#73 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 30 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of the wrong place and at the wrong time. Seriously, couldn't she wait until they had a little privecy?

I dunno a confession in front of everyone also makes it seem more serious. It also gives Kishi much more to build upon for the confession so really even tho it's not what people wanted. I think it will lead to something much better then most people expected.

#74 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Oct 29 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its about time for Kishi to stop the drama and bring some comedy...seesh...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#75 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:20 PM

Really, I don't think it question his resolve, to relieve him of the promise of a life time. I mean really, people she not lying. I thought this was a NaruSaku paring fan Form.. Wouldn't this be a moment of excitement for this? This thread has just been so negative about how she handled it.

We have seen she not good with Confessions.

#76 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

QUOTE (Prime @ Oct 29 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dunno a confession in front of everyone also makes it seem more serious. It also gives Kishi much more to build upon for the confession so really even tho it's not what people wanted. I think it will lead to something much better then most people expected.

I just don't like thir reactions, I mean, Kakashi's bored/dissapointed look, Lee's spazzed look, Yamato's 'WTF' look and Kiba's look. Seriously... *sigh*, I'm a fan of NaruSaku, but that was just.... I donno, disgusting.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 29 October 2009 - 11:20 PM.

#77 The Sincerities

The Sincerities

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Man, I don't know what to think. When I put together the pieces of Sakura actually being in love with Naruto, it clearly fits but this confession... something feels wrong! I can't help but think part of her is lying. I‘m sure she‘s not though, but I can‘t help but question her actions. :l

As much as I've waited for this confession, I am not liking how it turned out.

When the flashback of Sakura saying, "I'll do the talking, don't say anything to Naruto" to Kiba, I immediately went into suspicion. I believe her telling about the truth because of the blushing and her overall expressions. Part of me started to think she was messing with his feelings. Although, as I look back, she said "Won't you please stop chasing Sasuke?" so I then started to think that she was telling the truth about loving him, but using this as an advantage to make him forget about the promise due to the rookie 9 decision.

On page 13, I wasn't really sure if Sai was looking at the two talk or if Naruto was looking at Sai, which made him realize that, he told Sakura about his feelings.

But if that was the case, then I can see Naruto thinking about how much Sakura really seemed to love Sasuke but then started "lying to herself" after Sai told him about his feelings.

Now, on page 14 Kakashi says, "Sakura, you..." I'm not sure what he was thinking of... any ideas? :0 Plus, to me Kiba and Yamato are starting to look worked up. Especially Yamato.

Lastly, when Sakura said, "I just switched from you to Sasuke" it seemed like it was no big deal to her right there. I can see Naruto getting pissed at that.

I dunno, I don't think she's lying, but they way she said some things could have been worded better. In my opinion atleast.

I can see a VERY meaningful talk between these two in the next chapter. I believe NaruSaku has just started and as much as we didn't expect our confession to be like this, atleast there was a confession, am I right? :] I'm sure Kishi knows where he's going with this and I'm sure in the end we wont be let down. Plus, it builds suspense. ;D

I wonder how the NaruHina fans are reacting…

#78 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 29 2009, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really, I don't think it question his resolve, to relieve him of the promise of a life time. I mean really, people she not lying. I thought this was a NaruSaku paring fan Form.. Wouldn't this be a moment of excitement for this? This thread has just been so negative about how she handled it.

We have seen she not good with Confessions.

Its not that she is bad with confessions, is that Kishi sux at writing good romances tongue.gif

Basically he is trying his best...so let's cut him some slack xDD

Edited by Strangelove, 29 October 2009 - 11:27 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#79 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

I just read Binktopias version, and we should face it. Sakura is definitely lying. Look at her face, look at how she is saying all this. She doesn't mean what she says. And this sucks. She should mean it, but she doesn't. I have a bad feeling, and you should believe me here. I think Kishi isn't going to make NaruSaku happen. Call me pessimistic, but it just doesn't look like it. This was just an aweful fake speech by Sakura.

#80 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

Its not that she is good with confessions, is that Kishi sux at writing good romances tongue.gif

Basically he is trying his best...so let's cut him some slack xDD

We all know that Kishi can't write romances, but this was even worse that Hinata's confession.

I just feel very disappointed in her confession.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 29 October 2009 - 11:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users