• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#21 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:20 PM

I'm with the majority here in saying, if they must have fillers, and must have ones a considerable part of the episode taking place in part 1 this was an example of how to do it. But yet again, even with one of the better done one, the part 2 filler bits were far superior to the part 1 filler. The ending, they've realized narusaku is at the point where the sensual side of their romantic connection can be somewhat subtly explored on Sakura's side too.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:35 PM

I've been wondering with all of the NS moments we have had so far at the beginning of 2011 I have a feeling that this year could finally be the year where NS becomes canon just maybe.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

This ending theme was good for two reasons. The first reason is because it's a narusaku ending and the second reason is that now that there's a new ending, the filler arc is almost over and hopefully we'll get back to manga canon soon. smile.gif

If this ending and that OVA imply anything at all, I'd say that the animation team for Naruto in Studio Pierrot is divided between narusaku fans and naruhina/sasusaku fans. Also maybe they're putting more narusaku stuff in since apparently narusaku is pretty much the most obvious naruto pairing to become canon in Japan. Maybe 2011 will be the year of narusaku anime, manga and multimedia wise. happy.gif

On topic: The filler episode was okay but I just skimmed through it. Still prefer canon manga material.

P.S. Could someone inform me more about the narusaku situation in Japan?

#24 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

The last time I saw, Narusaku was the second most popular hetero couple in japan, just behind Sasusaku, if I'm not mistaken, tought I have no idea if this changed since the latest development.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#25 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hehehe...naked Sakura drawing pictures of Naruto on her window ohboy.png

#26 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

How long will the fillers last?
I'm going to watch this one btw.

#27 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

I think I heard somewhere that the series returns to canon storyline sometime in Feb-March.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#28 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Jan 7 2011, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I heard somewhere that the series returns to canon storyline sometime in Feb-March.

Aaahhh!!! arg.gif
I want to see canon episodes... sad.gif

Btw, episode was nice. smile.gif

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 07 January 2011 - 07:51 PM.

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Jan 7 2011, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I won't be surprise if they return to canon story line by ep 200 like I have previously mentioned.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

I only liked the ending, it had a good fanservice (and a lot of butthurt to some people). Why did they made Sakura's body look like a little girl's body?

----------------
Now playing: Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#31 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jan 7 2011, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only liked the ending, it had a good fanservice (and a lot of butthurt to some people). Why did they made Sakura's body look like a little girl's body?

----------------
Now playing: Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
via FoxyTunes

You were expecting that they give her a hentai doujin body? pictureem0.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 January 2011 - 08:55 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#32 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 7 2011, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You were expecting that they give her a hentai doujin body? pictureem0.gif

Oh you, I wish they did heheelq7.png, no but Sakura isn't that skinny and her shoulders are not that close to her neck but well since she's not Hinata then her body can't be womanly.

----------------
Now playing: Lostprophets - 4 AM Forever
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jan 7 2011, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh you, I wish they did heheelq7.png, no but Sakura isn't that skinny and her shoulders are not that close to her neck but well since she's not Hinata then her body can't be womanly.

----------------
Now playing: Lostprophets - 4 AM Forever
via FoxyTunes

We already know she has a nice booty. pictureem0.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 7 2011, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We already know she has a nice booty. pictureem0.gif

........Yea she does nosebleed8rx.gif Sakura better watch out for Naruto walking behind her tongue.gif

Edited by OblivionXP, 07 January 2011 - 11:23 PM.

#35 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jan 7 2011, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jan 7 2011, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not a "little girl's" body looks very typical for a normal Japanese woman. These two Japanese pop singers in their twenties when the pictures were taken (who hadn't had implants done at the time these pictures were taken (bikini photos, so not adults only pictures) are pretty normal body shape wise for Japanese women.

http://www.asianbeau...ahara-Rie-6.jpg
(she has a build similar to Karin's)

http://www.japaneseg.....0babe -10.jpg
(her's is close to Sakura's, except Sakura has a much larger "booty" laugh.gif )

On the ending, when they did the front view the animators strongly blurred the image right at the point you would have seen Sakura's breasts. Kishimoto might have begged them to keep the fanservice subtle for her- like what he's done. This goes further than he has, but it's "tasteful" for Studio Pierrot- as far as female character fanservice goes.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#36 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 7 2011, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On the ending, when they did the front view the animators strongly blurred the image right at the point you would have seen Sakura's breasts. Kishimoto might have begged them to keep the fanservice subtle for her- like what he's done. This goes further than he has, but it's "tasteful" for Studio Pierrot- as far as female character fanservice goes.

I kinda figured why was Sakura's body looking awkward and blurry, especially at her upper torso. But hence its a young teen/shonen anime show, so we can't have full-fledge breasts shown (then the crazy new law will be after one of the big three and then it'll be super trouble). This is same thing with the other edits in the show.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#37 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:43 AM

Its not good at all, i knew it would happen i just knew that because of this ending a HUGE Naruto pairings war broke out and everyone is fighting about what is right and wrong confused.gif

I tried to post a single comment and i got swarmed by negative and positive comments either way it sure does not look pretty though some people have good arguments, like philipman3000. You guys should see it yourselves ermm.gif

Edited by OblivionXP, 11 January 2011 - 06:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users