• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#21 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 12 2007, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NikkiDotz~ HOLY POTATOES, NIKKI MY FRIEND! XDD (I luv that line) 'Sanks for the comment, btw and heck yesh, lefties forever!!

Ani~ Thanks! Im happy you like it :3

Ino~ XD I've started The Art Request! It's coming out great! Team 7 Chibi-fied!

DS~ Im a fan of the Jiraiya/Tsunade one myself! So don't worry, the NaruSaku-ness is coming up soon!

SxS~ Thank you! Im happy you enjoyed the Art Thread!

Helenax2~ The Tenten one was one of my favorites to draw too! Happy you liked it <3

DS and Dotz~ XD you two are actually looking at the "Holy Potatoes" line?!
Well it's time for a simple update! Since the H&E Soapy pt II has just begun (yet were already on PAGE 6!), I decided to draw my charrie. So now I present to you, Kitsu "Kit" Chianti!

TA DA! Well that's all I have for today. Also, if any of you would like to make an Art Request, feel free to PM me (that rhymed!) or just post it up on the Infamous Thread. I would be glad to do it! >:3

Lol, yeah was looking at it XD

Btw, she is beautiful wub.gif No wonder ds in the opera has a crush on her wink.gif
Really great job. :thumbs: Btw, are you going to colour it sometime?
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#22 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:25 AM

THIS IS A BLOODY, HOLY POTATOES, MATE LINE MOMENT!

Dammit. That took me forever because I forgot what I was about to say. XD a_spaz.gif

Anyways, attempting to stay on TOPIC. I love your style, it's so clean... DX I draw with lines EVERYWHERE, Mate. Anyways, my left handed twinie, I love the picture. Fanstatic! a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif

#23 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 12 2007, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS IS A BLOODY, HOLY POTATOES, MATE LINE MOMENT!
Dammit. That took me forever because I forgot what I was about to say. XD a_spaz.gif
Anyways, attempting to stay on TOPIC. I love your style, it's so clean... DX I draw with lines EVERYWHERE, Mate. Anyways, my left handed twinie, I love the picture. Fanstatic! a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif

lol, joins in on the bloody, holy potatoes, mate line moment a_dance.gif

Left handed peoplez ftw tongue.gif wink.gif

Anyways, maybe you could make a narusaku one in the hotsprings or something. Or maybe kitsu and ds from the opera wink.gif

#24 VNgal

VNgal

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:27 PM

I loved your TenTen pic, she's my fave!! The B-day cards were beyond awsome!!!

#25 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:I think you all know my hobbies XD

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:07 AM

Dude, you've been getting and better during each drawing I've seen! Great job! a_hug.gif th_glomp.gif

Kiss you for lonesome folly...

#26 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:04 PM

DS~ 'Sank you! If Kit was actually a real person she would, as people say "be flattered"! Thanks again for the comment!

NikkiDotz~ THIS IS A BLOODY, HOLY POTATOES, MATE LINE MOMENT!
Thankies! ^^ Actually, my pictures are seriously sloppy when I draw them, but surprisingly I have a kickash eraser!! a_spaz.gif

DS (again XD)~ LEFTIES FTW!! And yeah, I'll try to make this art request as soon as possible but it might take some time.

VNgal~ Thanks! Tenten IS awesome! a_dance.gif Also, the b-day cards were my favorites to draw!

Kara-kun~ XD i've learned from teh mastah! Thanks a_hug.gif

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it! It's Update time!!!

Since the brat (Ino XD) has asked me for an art request, I did it as soon as possible! This one was a big favorite of mines since I got to draw two of them! So now without further ado, I present: CHIBI-NESS!!! (teh cuteness!! it burrrnnnsssss!!)

Team 7 Chibi-fied! Pt 1

Team 7 Chibi-fied! Pt 2

tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#27 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:08 PM

OLD HAAAAAAAAG! XDDDD

WOO

Request Status:

DONE! >D

LOVE IS WAR,

#28 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:11 PM

OMGGGG!! KITSU! That looks exactly like chibi original. I can't believe it! a_dance.gif Anyways, I better get on with the, HOLY POTATOES MATE! line. XD But seriously, I love your work and jeez.. it would make fantastic lineart if it isn't now. xD th_glomp.gif

#29 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:13 PM

Wow, they look awesome, Kitsu! I totally love it! wub.gif Sakura looks uber cute in the first one a_dance.gif and Sai looks so damn cute in the second one as well with his bellybutton tongue.gif . I can't wait for the next one. I'll be waiting for the narusaku one! tongue.gif

#30 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 18 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 18 2007, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DS~ 'Sank you! If Kit was actually a real person she would, as people say "be flattered"! Thanks again for the comment!

NikkiDotz~ THIS IS A BLOODY, HOLY POTATOES, MATE LINE MOMENT!
Thankies! ^^ Actually, my pictures are seriously sloppy when I draw them, but surprisingly I have a kickash eraser!! a_spaz.gif

DS (again XD)~ LEFTIES FTW!! And yeah, I'll try to make this art request as soon as possible but it might take some time.

VNgal~ Thanks! Tenten IS awesome! a_dance.gif Also, the b-day cards were my favorites to draw!

Kara-kun~ XD i've learned from teh mastah! Thanks a_hug.gif
EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it! It's Update time!!!

Since the brat (Ino XD) has asked me for an art request, I did it as soon as possible! This one was a big favorite of mines since I got to draw two of them! So now without further ado, I present: CHIBI-NESS!!! (teh cuteness!! it burrrnnnsssss!!)

Team 7 Chibi-fied! Pt 1

Team 7 Chibi-fied! Pt 2

Thanks, but I think you're better than me! tongue.gif I only draw serious, lusty, or sad people. You draw all kinds a_hug.gif

Ah! It's so cute it burns! a_spaz.gif I hope my children come out this cute!!! a_spaz.gif

#31 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (AyaMoto74 @ Aug 18 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, but I think you're better than me! tongue.gif I only draw serious, lusty, or sad people. You draw all kinds a_hug.gif

Ah! It's so cute it burns! a_spaz.gif I hope my children come out this cute!!! a_spaz.gif

Lol, Aya wants Chibi kids 111189.gif

So you can draw good as well. I can't wait to see more artwork from the both of you! a_dance.gif

#32 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Aug 18 2007, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, Aya wants Chibi kids 111189.gif

So you can draw good as well. I can't wait to see more artwork from the both of you! a_dance.gif

But they are so just cute and chubby... I want small chubbi children, which makes the word Chibi a_spaz.gif

Thanks, DS biggrin.gif But I don't draw alot anymore sweatdrop.gif

#33 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:00 AM

Teh Brat~ I am not Old! DX Anyways, yepyep! Request Status: Done! Starting on the other two right now
DAIRIKU FTW~~ x3

NikkiDotz~ Yay! I got another HOLY POTATOES MATE LINE again!! Those chibis took forever XD but it was worth it!

DS~ Thanks and "TEH POWAH OF THE CHIBI BELLY BUTTON SHALL CONTROL J00 ALL!!" rawr.gif XDD Anyways, thanks for the comment and Sakura does look Uber cute in teh first pic!

Kara-kun~ Nah, you're still better than me! I mean, Im not good at drawing my original charries and DON'T even get me started with the "lusty, serious, or sad" categories! That's a no-no for meh!

DS (Again XD)~ If she wants Chibi kids, then I will visit the chibi-ness kids EVERY day! x3 and luv them FOREVAH!

Kara-kun (Again XD)~ The chibi children will be teh doom of us ALL! Yet I couldn't help but luv them XDD

Anyways, time for an update! Since im still doing the DN Angel requests from the brat, I decided to take a break and draw something else! So here's the drill: since I was making a fic with the Next Generation of Naruto, I decided "Why not I draw the kids? Haven't done them in awhile!". So since I was in the mood for a battle type scene and since I was watching the dubbed Naruto Episode 101 which gave me a laugh: I was ready to draw!! And yeah, If you remember this pose from the pic it's from the Sakura vs Ino episode.

So here's Round 1 of the Chuunin Exams: Uzumaki Akina vs Nara Shihna! And I would like to name this one:
Why You?! or you can also try with Friends or Foes?

Just to add in with the fun so you're not so confused, I added a mini story with the whole pic:

The cool beads of sweat released from their skin as Emerald and Sky Blue eyes locked onto each other.
Taking a simple breather, the two kunoichi took their stances and charged at full force. "Don't forget who you're dealing with, Kappa-chan! Do you even remember who won our competitions all those times?" Shihna spat at her friend now opponent as her arms blocked every blow they could. "Yes I remember! But that was years ago! I've changed over these years and you're not even on my team! You don't know my true potential of strength!" Akina shouted throwing her body back a few feet and landing on all fours.

"There you go boasting again! Stop acting like you're better than everyone!!" The Nara daughter screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone in the stadium stood there wide eyed at Shihna, never could they believe that the lazy kunoichi could ever scream plus they were shocked at what she was ranting about. "Boasting, are you serious? Why can't you EVER understand what im saying?" Three Kage Bushins appeared behind Akina and ran towards Shihna with the instinct to win. "Why can't you get it through your thick SKULL?" All Four of them asked attacking Shihna in a full throttle of fists, whilst succeeding in throwing the young girl back with a trail of blood releasing from the corner of her lips.

"Im sick of this already! You're not showing me ANYTHING, you Lazy oaf! Get off your ass and show me what you're made of!". With her back pressed against the wall of the small arena, Shihna glared Akina down while wiping away the blood and spitting out the rest that remained. "So that's how you want it, huh? Well I'll agree to that statement, I've been holding back but I am not going to anymore! You just sit back and act like the crybaby you are". Akina cringed at these words but was prepared to fight back. "I AM NOT a CRYBABY!! No More will I let you fight my battles, Im not a weakling but Im not so sure about you!". At that moment, Shihna stood up and then the two charged at each other once again with their fists positioned just right.

"HOW DARE YOU!?"

Well there you have it! I just hope I didn't go overboard with the whole mini story thing 'cause I know this is the artist square and my art thread XD . Well, I hope you enjoyed that and if you would like ANY information on the Next Generation: Just feel free to ask tongue.gif . Btw, Akina is the eldest child of the Uzumaki Family (Younger Sister: Nadeshiko and even Younger Brother: Akira-- NaruSaku family [No duh!]) while Shihna is the only Child of the Nara Family-- ShikaIno family [I like ShikaTema also but Im a bigger fan of ShikaIno <333].

So who do you think will be victorious? Who will exaust themselves all the way to loss and who will succeed in going to stage 3 of the Chuunin exams? What do you think?

Well that's all I got today! Gotta finish the brat's DN Angel's requests XD

#34 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:50 AM

KITSU!! YOUR SAKURA DRAWING REMINDS ME OF... ME! Damn! Not only are we left handed twinies but we are also SAKURA DRAWING twinies. I seriously have a problem whenever I draw Sakura because I always want her to look PERFECT and exactly like her. It's so strange. But anyways, I love your art and always will. Take care. :3

Holy potatoes. Just for, Kitsu. XD

#35 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

"TEH POWAH OF THE CHIBI BELLY BUTTON SHALL CONTROL J00 ALL!!"

Should I become scared now XDD

Anyways, I simple loved the new drawing! You're really great, you know that. :thumbs: Every time you draw something new, you make me love you more. It looks like you keep getting better and better each time and I'm sure that you'll be able to draw original characters in no time.

And I'm sure that Uzumaki Akina will win! There's no way that the children of Naruto and Sakura are going to lose! a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif

Anyways, I'll look forward to the next update. biggrin.gif (And for the narusaku one XDDDD)

#36 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Aug 26 2007, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I'm sure that Uzumaki Akina will win! There's no way that the children of Naruto and Sakura are going to lose! a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif

XDDD Can't be so sure about that, DS. Shihna does have some tricks up her sleeve, (even though she doesn't have any... XD bad joke, yeah I know) but dont forget she is the daughter of the Shintenshin no Jutsu and Kage Mane no Jutsu so wouldn't you think she can have a mixture?! The suspense is even killing me and I know the entire battle XDD

Just had to let y'all know that, I'll never tell the whole story :rolleyes:
So who do any of you really think would win? Kage Bushins (no monsterous strength sadly [only Nadeshiko can possess anything of that sort-- she's got teh Inner Personal!]) or Shintenshin Mane no Jutsu or whatever you wanna call it! I have no clue really, Im making up the names right as they pop in my head while Im typing actually sweatdrop.gif

#37 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 26 2007, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XDDD Can't be so sure about that, DS. Shihna does have some tricks up her sleeve, (even though she doesn't have any... XD bad joke, yeah I know) but dont forget she is the daughter of the Shintenshin no Jutsu and Kage Mane no Jutsu so wouldn't you think she can have a mixture?! The suspense is even killing me and I know the entire battle XDD

Just had to let y'all know that, I'll never tell the whole story :rolleyes:
So who do any of you really think would win? Kage Bushins (no monsterous strength sadly [only Nadeshiko can possess anything of that sort-- she's got teh Inner Personal!]) or Shintenshin Mane no Jutsu or whatever you wanna call it! I have no clue really, Im making up the names right as they pop in my head while Im typing actually sweatdrop.gif

Lol, fear the mind control shadow! If the shadow makes contact with you, it will take over your mind! XDDD
That would be one weird justsu! XD

Anyways, I still think Akina would win...or it will end up in a tie, just like the Sakura, Ino battle. I want to know who wins...tell me XD

#38 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:04 PM

XD she doesn't have sleeves!

Anyway...

I really like this pic! For a second I thought it was Sakura and Ino, and I was like "So where the hell are Shihna and Akina???" But then it came to me...THAT'S them. Because Shihna takes after her mother greatly, but wears fishnet like her father, and is lazy like him as well. Akina looks like Sakura but has that thingy on her back like Naruto biggrin.gif and I'm guessing that she has Der Wille zur Macht like Naruto?

Great job! And thanks alot, I really do love drawing lusty, sad, or serious characters!!! They are so much more beautiful to me... don't know why. Atleast you can draw happy characters with the same beauty!!! a_spaz.gif

#39 Guest_Juri_*

Guest_Juri_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:10 AM

Those are really, really, really AWESOME! I really wanna glomp all of them.

#40 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

How uncanny is that...

Akina and Shihna[is that how you spell it? XD] look almost EXACTLY like Sakura and Ino...

Hmm...

XDDD

Meh. Good going Kitsu. ;D

WOO!!! GO AKINA!!! >D

*sweatdrops*

LOVE IS WAR,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users