42 replies to this topic

#21 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:32 PM

Don't forget one of your comics are getting translated in Spanish Saku-chan... tongue.gif

LOVE IS WAR,

#22 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 08:53 PM

sweatdrop.gif 121721.gif

Ya caught me Ino, but this is Ky's thread. XD

And Ky, you're right. I learn so much vernacular... er... slang if you will through forums. laugh.gif
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#23 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:00 AM

Hahaha yeah its a good thing ^^ to join english ore like you spanish forums it helps alot with the words you wanna learn smile.gif XxXx Kyrou

#24 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

Eeys everyone i am back with my newest fanart only this time i coloured it with photoshop its the first time i ever tryed to colour my fanart with it so i am sure there will be alot of mistakes but just see through all that and remember its only my first time ok ^^ here comes the link XxXx Kyrou

http://www.deviantar...ation/58991414/

#25 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (Kyrou @ Jul 3 2007, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eeys everyone i am back with my newest fanart only this time i coloured it with photoshop its the first time i ever tryed to colour my fanart with it so i am sure there will be alot of mistakes but just see through all that and remember its only my first time ok ^^ here comes the link XxXx Kyrou

http://www.deviantar...ation/58991414/

That's so cute! ^^
I am still pinky-ash

#26 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 04:59 AM

Thx Ashley i am happy you think its cute biggrin.gif ^^ XxXx Kyrou

#27 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:24 PM

Hi you guys i am back with some new art yo show you all biggrin.gif
Tell me what you think smile.gif

http://sasusakufan1..../Kyrou-61929924
This one is my self made character Kyrou ^^

http://sasusakufan1....laying-62447929
Sasuke playing on a flute

http://sasusakufan1....ineart-62578457
Uchiha Itachi Lineart

http://sasusakufan1....Itachi-62706732
And the coloured version smile.gif

XxXx Ky

#28 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:52 PM

Omg! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it. Itachi is sooo *fangirl screams* AHh! XDDD

But seriously. I do like it a lot, I can't wait to see more! a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif

#29 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:45 PM

nice work. I like it :thumbs:
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#30 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:06 PM

Thanks you guys biggrin.gif You know i dont like Itachi much but it was a request of a friend of mine who likes Itachi alot ^^

And Dotz More art on its way been very busy this weekend with drawing
happy.gif XxXx Ky

#31 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:47 PM

Heya guys i am back with some new art to show you all

http://sasusakufan1....Itachi-64319500
This one costed me only 2 houres to complete i am really getting faster with photoshop biggrin.gif
What made me really happy smile.gif

But i think its time i try to stop drawing sasuke for awhile ^^ and try some of the other naruto characters any sugestions ? feel free to give me a shout ^^ XxXx Ky

#32 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:17 PM

Nice one, Ky-chan! I like it very much! a_dance.gif

So you finally got enough of Sasuke.....about time <.<

Draw Sakura-chan!! I've been begging you to draw her for a while now tongue.gif
(preferably with Naruto of course wink.gif )

Anyways, keep up the good work :thumbs:

#33 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:24 PM

Hmm yes but i wont say that i dont draw him anymore he stil and always wil be my fave char ^^ i just need some new characters to draw once in awhile smile.gif Thx for the comment biggrin.gif i will try to draw sakura then if you want it so much wink.gif XxXx Ky

#34 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:44 PM

yay! Finally! XD
a_dance.gif

#35 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:29 PM

Back with some more art this time its Sakura and naruto together but just because i never ever concider narusaku as my main fan pairing its a normal picie ^^ here it comes Enjoy and tell me what yuo think

PS its only the lineart the coloured version will come shortly

http://sasusakufan1....ineart-64584470

XxXx Ky

#36 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:38 PM

As I already said, Ky-chan, it's awesome! a_dance.gif
Thank you so much for making this one for me. You're the best a_dance.gif
Can't wait for the coloured one! a_hug.gif

Keep up the good work :thumbs:

#37 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:06 AM

Thx biggrin.gif i am glad that you like it so much wink.gif and i try to colour it soon biggrin.gif
XxXx Ky

#38 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:13 PM

Its been soo long since last time i posted some of my art here hehe
Here is something i made for one of my friiends who has Gaara as her fave character http://sasusakufan1....-Gaara-69857605
Tell me what you think biggrin.gif XxXx Ky

#39 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:08 PM

Nice job, Ky-chan happy.gif
Finally a non Sasuke or Itachi one XDD

Keep up the good work :thumbs:

#40 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:07 PM

Hehe i already thought you might say that happy.gif Thanx i am glad you like it biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users