• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#41 Annethy

Annethy

CURSE YOU VLADCARD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:whatever i wanna be interested in!

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:41 PM

wow.

#42 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 11 October 2006 - 03:11 AM

i never knew so many people would have so much cross over art
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#43 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Airsoft, what else is there in life...oh yeah....RAMEN!!!!

Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:42 AM

Gah!!! Kirsk!!! That last one there you have was done by our very own Andorea-chan!!!! I just thought I would point that out happy.gif

I do have a unfinished peice of artwork Andorea-chan did for an Alternate Universe Naruto fic I am making...But I dunno if I should post it. Doesn't exactly fit the topic...I dunno let me know if ya wanna see it laugh.gif

Image by Andorea-chan, the greatest artist I know!

#44 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (M1abrams @ Oct 11 2006, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gah!!! Kirsk!!! That last one there you have was done by our very own Andorea-chan!!!! I just thought I would point that out happy.gif

I do have a unfinished peice of artwork Andorea-chan did for an Alternate Universe Naruto fic I am making...But I dunno if I should post it. Doesn't exactly fit the topic...I dunno let me know if ya wanna see it laugh.gif

LET'S SEE IT! a_dance.gif

#45 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Airsoft, what else is there in life...oh yeah....RAMEN!!!!

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:18 PM

Alright then...here it is!

BTW...Its still not done, this is just the sketch that she did for me. She has been really busy with other stuff, so I havn't presured her to finish it since the fic is still unfinished happy.gif

I thought I would give a Naruto AU a try, and came up with the idea of them being Firefighters as oppose to Ninja (Hmm I wonder what possesed me to make them firefighters?? I wonder laugh.gif ) I have just started back up on the fic when I had a moment of sudden motivation. Dunno when I will be done...but hopefylly soon.

#46 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 05:23 PM

Where's the link to the fic, M1? hehe.

And who's that girl on the BG, I know that's Gaara, and Kakashi...right? Oh, and GREAT picture.

#47 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:41 PM

omfg.gif AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ANDOREA-CHAAAAAAAAAAN!!

a_dance.gif a_dance.gif th_glomp.gif

That's a great pic! Heh, look at em'! Firefighters of the Leaf Village! KFD! Ooo..like, KFC...mmm..

XD a_spaz.gif :thumbs:

#48 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Oct 19 2006, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where's the link to the fic, M1? hehe.

And who's that girl on the BG, I know that's Gaara, and Kakashi...right? Oh, and GREAT picture.

Unfortunetly I havn't uploaded it yet, I am waiting untill I am done with the BIG ending. Wich should be soon, give me a month at tops. I have been really busy lately so finding time to write is hard.

And actually, the picture has obviously Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. Kakashi in the way back, and the two in the middle there are Sakuma Hansuke, and Andorea Hanro (Wich is myself and Andorea-chan in fanfiction form happy.gif ) My character protrays the Lieutenant of New Kona Fire Departments Engine 7 (Note the use of 7, just like Team 7) While Andorea's character is a Firemedic (Firefighter AND a paramedic) also on Engine 7.

I tried to use as much from Naruto in my fic, thus, Team 7 is now the Crew of Engine 7, Team 10 (Shikimaru, Ino, Chouji and Asuma) Are the crew of Ladder 10. While Team 8 (Hinata, Shino, Kiba and Kurenai) Are the crew of Rescue 8. The city they serve is New Kona, and they cover the area of District 5, wich is otherwise known as Leaf Park.

The chief of the Fire Department is...well of course, who we know as the 3rd Hokage. Is the Chief. So far things have gone along pretty smoothly with the fic. Though I confused Andorea-chan a few times with the deep Fire talk laugh.gif

QUOTE (krisk @ Oct 19 2006, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
omfg.gif AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ANDOREA-CHAAAAAAAAAAN!!

a_dance.gif a_dance.gif th_glomp.gif

That's a great pic! Heh, look at em'! Firefighters of the Leaf Village! KFD! Ooo..like, KFC...mmm..

XD a_spaz.gif :thumbs:

I will let Andorea-chan know you liked her picture, sometimes I dont know how she does it. They all turn out so damn good...and oh yeah...I had KFC tonight for dinner!

#49 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:37 AM

I found this

Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#50 ia3

ia3

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:00 PM

The pikachu is CUTE!

To disgrace oneself is something a samurai should never do.

#51 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 11:04 AM

Yeah, I know :thumbs:

No Jordan.

No Jordan.

Really?
No Jordan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users