831 replies to this topic

#41 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:36 AM

Hahahaha I love NF. There's a thread already up about how Sasuke got trolled in this chapter.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#42 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

Obito meeting Rin in the afterlife and the conversation they had seemed so fanfiction-ish. It's nice that he got a second chance, a happy ending, but that was too sweet even for my taste.

Good chapter, although Kaguya and her sleeve are the most boring villains :(

#43 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:42 AM

Did anyone notice the Bindu symbol on Sasuke's Susanoo? Just wait, people will try to embellish and use it as a sign that he and Sakura's powers, or chakra, are related or one in the same.

#44 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:42 AM

Hahahaha I love NF. There's a thread already up about how Sasuke got trolled in this chapter.

Nothing new :3...He always gets trolled/jealous or something when there is a display of Naruto's true power....

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#45 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:43 AM

Did anyone notice the Bindu symbol on Sasuke's Susanoo? Just wait, people will try to embellish and use it as a sign that he and Sakura's powers, or chakra, are related or one in the same.

Do not give the opposing fandom any more ideas :3....We will make it harder on ourselves at the very least -_-

#46 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:44 AM

I was playing League when this Came out . missed 3 minutes of my Laning Phase . but worth it. was tearing up while killing minions LOL

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#47 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:46 AM

Has anyone else noticed Sakura's hair looks different every chapter? Even if they're just small differences... I hope Kishi sticks to the way he drew it this and last chapter. Otherwise I'd want him to go back to how he drew it since like... the search for Itachi arc or w/e up to around ~559, when Naruto saved her from the Zetsus in the war and they started fighting together.

Anyway, looks like Kakashi won't ever have Sharingan again... Unless he takes Sasuke's. And I just noticed that Naruto ripped off Kaguya's arm! Brutal... Will she be able to grow a new one or something? And maybe Black Zetsu will be on his own now, on his two feet instead of hiding in Kaguya's sleeve.

Is this someone or am I imagining this?

What the hell... The silhouette looks like Sasuke to me, but it's not him. Art error, I guess he meant to draw another one of those cracks and the ink went out place? Idk. Weird...

Trolled how? When he couldn't attack Kaguya but Naruto did?

Edited by Hiraishin, 30 July 2014 - 06:49 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#48 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

Sasuke there take notes so you can become Hokage, if you do not accept Naruto's words  how can you become Hokage?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#49 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:50 AM

The shillouette is Sakura most probably.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#50 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:53 AM

Has anyone else noticed Sakura's hair looks different every chapter? Even if they're just small differences... I hope Kishi sticks to the way he drew it this and last chapter. Otherwise I'd want him to go back to how he drew it since like... the search for Itachi arc or w/e up to around ~559, when Naruto saved her from the Zetsus in the war and they started fighting together.

Anyway, looks like Kakashi won't ever have Sharingan again... Unless he takes Sasuke's. And I just noticed that Naruto ripped off Kaguya's arm! Brutal... Will she be able to grow a new one or something? And maybe Black Zetsu will be on his own now, on his two feet instead of hiding in Kaguya's sleeve.
What the hell... The silhouette looks like Sasuke to me, but it's not him. Art error, I guess he meant to draw another one of those cracks and the ink went out place? Idk. Weird...
Trolled how? When he couldn't attack Kaguya but Naruto did?

All the effort that Sasuke has put just to try to scratch Kaguya is not working. Meanwhile, Naruto effortlessly speedblitz and slices off Kaguya's arm. To add insult to injury, Naruto has earned yet another supporter for his Hokage campaign. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#51 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

The shillouette is Sakura most probably.

I don't think she'd be standing on a mountain. Shouldn't she be somewhere behind Kakashi and Naruto on the ground?

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#52 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

I don't think she'd be standing on a mountain. Shouldn't she be somewhere behind Kakashi and Naruto on the ground?

Yeah. She was on those pyramid looking thingies like the rest of them last chapter.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#53 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

All the effort that Sasuke has put just to try to scratch Kaguya is not working. Meanwhile, Naruto effortlessly speedblitz and slices off Kaguya's arm. To add insult to injury, Naruto has earned yet another supporter for his Hokage campaign. 

That too when Sasuke is using his full Susanoo and Naruto just 'speedblitz' towards Kaguya and 'simply' rips her arm off. No bijuu mode, no rasengan nothing as against full susanoo  :excited:

#54 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

I found it kinda nice, that even when Sakura knew Sasuke was going to fight the strongest enemy in the universe, her only words were "Naruto...", who was in no danger. Lol.

It's just now that the SS moment is over, Kishi is not having Sakura pay any attention to Sasuke. I like this, but when he made her start caring about Sasuke it just really gets confusing. It's like when Neji gained relevance with his death, out of nowhere and is forgotten after a few chapters.

Anyway, in terms of the chapter it was expected, but at least Obito got his happy ending.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#55 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Do not give the opposing fandom any more ideas :3....We will make it harder on ourselves at the very least -_-

It would speak volumes about how far the boundaries of usable evidence will be pushed in support of the pairing if they try to argue that something resembling an old marking appeared on the chin of a chakra monster as some indicator of a romantic or emotional connection.

#56 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:57 AM

Yes :).......... Yes Yes Yes YES!!!!! I had a major feeling there was going to be one last Good Obirin moment before we see Obito leave and we got it!!!! XD

Kinda sucks that now there isn't going to be anymore Obirin/narusaku parallels in the future with Obito gone :(. Well we might be lucky and Kakashi may bring it up but I'm not gonna hold my breath lol.

Speaking of Kakashi I was honestly hoping he would keep Obitos sharingans because 1: it would have been very useful in their current predicament and 2: it would have symbolized kakashi's bond with Obitos passing and death. Now the real question is what the heck is he gonna do for Kakashi now!?!? O_o

Overall good chapter for me :D I wasn't really excited about it or sad to read it because I saw this a mile away but I still liked it nonetheless!!!

Extra note: black Zetsu is separated from kaguya........do I smell an immeninent Beatdown in his future??? :fu: hehehehe

#57 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

So Naruto's supporters are Obito, Minato, Kushina, the entire populace of Konoha. a large portion of Suna, Kumo, Kiri, Iwa and the Samurai of the land of Iron, and Sasuke has... I want to say Orochimaru but I'm not sure how much truth stretching I'm doing there.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#58 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:02 AM

Wow this chapter left me in my seat for five minutes, but  wow Obito Uchiha my prayers go to you. I know alot of people hate his character, but I came to respect character having reread Volumes 63, 66, 67-now. I loved the ObiRin reunion at the end. This chapter also gives us a big clue that The cover for Naruto Volume 71 will definitely have Obito on it. Reread from Chapter 680 (start of 71) up to now if you doubt me. Aside from that I'm curious as to how this volume will conclude since we've got 3 to 4 chapters left.    

My review: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#59 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

Yeah. She was on those pyramid looking thingies like the rest of them last chapter.

I thought so. Maybe its one of the Hokages. Aren't they supposed to be transported their or something by the Sage of the Sixth Paths?

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#60 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

Well, considering that Naruto is forever in love with Sasuke, I'm not surprised that he called the guy who got his parents killed 'the coolest guy ever' :chuckle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users