156 replies to this topic

#41 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:39 PM

Question: this episode has a scene where it was shooting spikes and Sakura and Kakashi dodged it. Who did the dodging?

They may be replaced it for the scene when Sakura protect that shinobi i do not remember his name.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#42 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

I'm surprised it wasn't over glorified.

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

I'm surprised it wasn't over glorified.

Likewise.

#44 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

at what point did Sakura lift a rock? I just skimmed through the episode. :sweat:

ナルサク

#45 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

at what point did Sakura lift a rock? I just skimmed through the episode. :sweat:

10:50 next time don't skim it.

Enjoyed the episode so glad they didn't do 166 all over again. Loved the Sakura slifting stone scene I think she protected the second division captain. Sad that Neji is gone for he was one of the most developed characters in the K11. Neji, Ao, Inoichi & Shikaku 4 deaths (well 5 if it turns out Mabui was still in they building then 5 deaths) in one episode. Won't seeing any for awhile unless you count the flashback of the founders and no name ninja, makes me wonder if deaths will come into large amounts from now on in Naruto? Think the missed a few scenes of HQ ninja. I wonder why Sakura one panel mouth expression changed? Know2 I'm wondering how they will do for 631 & 632?

#46 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

The only things this episode did different from the anime was well, Sakura didnt help Kakashi move out of the way when a giant wooden stake landed, instead they had her lift a stone slab to protect herself and others from the wooden stake assault.

Otherwise, just imagine when 631 comes in the anime, if minato deliberately flashbacked to kushinas find someone like your mother deal, I mean it wouldnt happen, the reminds me of her is direct confirmation, but if they literally used that scene with minato meeting sakura, there would be no more arguing it as people still try to say its a joke or not a foreshadow. Well, we only have to wait about 6 episodes at least, then minato will come and the fun stuff starts once 631 comes, because the chapters following 631 were good, very good and it kept up when obito became the jubbi host.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#47 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

I liked the episode, and I srsly wonder y kishi gives Naruto's life saving moments to hinata and not sakura?? I remember sakura doing this for sasuke but never Naruto :(.

Was their any cannon sakura saving Naruto's life moment guys? Sometimes I really start thinking that NH will be better than NS if Naruto could  love hinata the way he loves Sakura

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

I liked the episode, and I srsly wonder y kishi gives Naruto's life saving moments to hinata and not sakura?? I remember sakura doing this for sasuke but never Naruto :(.

Was their any cannon sakura saving Naruto's life moment guys? Sometimes I really start thinking that NH will be better than NS if Naruto could  love hinata the way he loves Sakura

662-663 doesn't ring a bell????? O_o

#49 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

Also I liked How powerful Obito's speech was this episodes

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 05 June 2014 - 04:11 PM.

#50 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Some people here keep saying how the anime team did Sakura's reaction differently. But since I don't remember her reaction in manga. Can someone tell me the difference?

Thanks! :)

Yp330yZ.gif

#51 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

Uhm Sakura has saved Naruto's life even before she did that for Sasuke 

Naruto-Chapter113_zps24ea64ea.png

Also there is this 

sakura-tries-to-save-naruto.png

1796454_744392848904117_849575538_n_by_d

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#52 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

The controversial scenes from that moment in the war didn't seem so bad. Animation can breathe life and form to a still image to create a far stronger impression and understanding of a scene but the NH interaction wasn't severe at all. It wouldn't be right to say that Pierrot trivialised the moment although it's nowhere near as emotionally heavy for the viewers as the black and white chapter that it was released in.

Sakura didnt help Kakashi move out of the way when a giant wooden stake landed, instead they had her lift a stone slab to protect herself and others from the wooden stake assault.

They completely revamped Sakura's responce to the barrage. In the manga she was seemingly unable to dodge on her own so Kakashi wrapped his arm around her in order to help her side-step one of the stakes (the cry of shock she gives as she narrowly avoids being killed and the small bubble indicating "dodge" that was directed towards Kakashi's arm shows this). 

#53 Kakashi-Sensei

Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

Even tho I think Neji should have died in the final arc of first season after his fight with the spider dude, I have to say that scene was very nicely done. Not a big fan of the NaruHina moment, but it was done pretty quickely and nicely, I kind of liked it :P

Now we will probably switch to Sasuke and team taka with the Hokages in the next or two episodes. Can't wait to see one of my favorite character again, Tobirama :P

300x300.jpg

#54 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

Some people here keep saying how the anime team did Sakura's reaction differently. But since I don't remember her reaction in manga. Can someone tell me the difference?

Thanks! :)

Here you go you can compare it to the anime yourself it starts somewhere from minute 11:00 till the end 

spoiler

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#55 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:46 PM

Here you go you can compare it to the anime yourself it starts somewhere from minute 11:00 till the end 

spoiler

So in the manga she was more shocked. While in anime she got a "determined" (?) kinda a expresion?

Yp330yZ.gif

#56 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

Uhm Sakura has saved Naruto's life even before she did that for Sasuke 
Naruto-Chapter113_zps24ea64ea.png

Also there is this 

sakura-tries-to-save-naruto.png
1796454_744392848904117_849575538_n_by_d

I know these moments, but the moments I meant were where she was ready to sacrifice herself for naruto, like hinata did twice for naruto, and sakura did against gaara for sasuke.

P.S. I don't think that when hinata was ready to sacrifice herself for naruto against pein or juubi was stupid. I kind of really appreciated hinata these times and wantd it to be sakura in her place. This might just be me but I think hinata loves naruto actually much more than sakura right now, if sakura actually does love naruto that is.

Edited by lord287, 05 June 2014 - 04:55 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#57 CzarRyno

CzarRyno

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

So in the manga she was more shocked. While in anime she got a "determined" (?) kinda a expresion?

But they are reacting to Neji's death, not Hinata's words. At least, that is the only time we see Sakura and others with a shocked expression on their faces.

#58 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

Crazy episode! I loved it so much :D

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

I know these moments, but the moments I meant were where she was ready to sacrifice herself for naruto, like hinata did twice for naruto, and sakura did against gaara for sasuke.

P.S. I don't think that when hinata was ready to sacrifice herself for naruto against pein or juubi was stupid. I kind of really appreciated hinata these times and wantd it to be sakura in her place. This might just be me but I think hinata loves naruto actually much more than sakura right now, if sakura actually does love naruto that is.

Here's the thing. Yamato put it best of what to do that makes you stand the most. It's not about being the meat shield or any sort. It's about what you feel for that person. No matter how big or small your action is worth. Kishi doesn't dive deep enough for Hinata and do it simple by becoming a shield. It's funny because it almost felt like Sakura believed the way Hinata believes but Yamato told her that's not what really matters. Why you think Kishi wrote the way he did in Kage Summit Arc that doesn't require meat shield. It's all done in any shape or form.

Now when I said, "Kishi doesn't dive deep enough", I mean that the love is shown in a quick way that you know it's there but not a strong priority. Now with Sakura, when dealing with Naruto, it's much more effective because this is his priority. For the record, if meat shield is equal powerful love, well damn, all other series sure suck in comparison, even though many of them are canon, but I digress.

@Iwantbuns: Nice sig. To think, they're the only one to accomplish it. Not sure it's a metaphor, but we'll see.

#60 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

Yes that's the case her expression was serious/detirment with mouth fully closed unlike in the scan i just provided also they just glanced over that .

Well how is this not sacrificing or putting your life in danger ?  She could have been killed as well and also Hinata put Naruto's life in danger for what she did in the Pain arc even Sakura was pissed at her for doing that so i wouldn't count that as "good thing" and here Neji saved them and the sacrificing thing was downplayed because it was said that everyone was reedy to die for Naruto it was a comrade thing if you go by that standards then i guess NejiNaru and IrukaNaru has a shoot at being canon and every shinobi that risked/gave up his life for Naruto in this war and the Pain arc . 

If you want more dramatic then there is also the KN4 scene also i'm gonna quote Yamato in here :

It doesn't matter what you do for Naruto is big or small what matters is how you really feel for him

But they are reacting to Neji's death, not Hinata's words. At least, that is the only time we see Sakura and others with a shocked expression on their faces.

They already had their reaction to Neji's death all of them this was after that and it was singled out Sakura only for what purpose ? She wasn't any closer to Neji then the rest of the rookies . 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 05 June 2014 - 05:11 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users