#1 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:09 AM

http://www1.narutosp...-shippuden-364/

Won't watch it, won't watch it. But the link is for you guys. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

Lol can't watch it. I'm heading to work. So, anyone who's going to watch it....God speed!

#3 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:57 AM

Luckly sp didn't go full retard.

It's done, it's over, now hinata fades to the back again after a short moment.

Now we get the stuff till obito and Madara are knocked off the ten tails, then time for hashiramas story.

Least they kept it to Neji's death. People are again acting like it's the end and nh is canon no questions asked, well the shock of 631 will come and cause an upset for all those anime only fans.

As said before, the time in the manga beyond this, we never had stuff from naruto to hinata in this, it's been neji on his mind because he well died, naruto wasn't concerned with the handholding as many nh fans panned him out to be. Only hinata was, in the chapters beyond this, it's only neji that came up from time to time whenever death or losing a comrade came up. So as we said before, in the whole span of things since then, yes nh fans overreacted and they still will because of the anime this time. Least unlike early last year we know what lies ahead at this point. And I can gladly say after watching this,

No more hinata till further notice, seriously, it's enough at this point. With this stuff finally in the past and not much ahead where she is constantly just restating narutos name 3x more than necessary, missing out on the recovery events and now pulled into the shinju, well that's what shows hinata as a truely important character along with her infrequent appearances past this point.

But yeah now this unholy hype will die down because it doesn't change anything in the manga currently as we know as we thought this did at first back then. It's done over, now that's settled I await to see if people go into a rage again when 631s anime episode comes in late July, it should around there, by 5 to 7 episodes given it's 16 chapters away. Looks like at this point if we did the math of 3 chapters an episode as they have done like this and others recently, it would take 6 episodes but 631 would be the first part of the 6th episode with 632 and 633 as acts 2 and 3 in that same episode. Well, it's over, wait till they get the shock of 631 like manga readers got last year and well I time 662 and 663 will come.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#4 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:57 AM

NO "THANK YOU HINATA YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BY MY SIDE" LOL The anime did good this time no  Hinata over exaggeration  Naruto just hold her hand for chakra transfer no smile at her nothing  it was all just a comrade thing like we were saying although they messed up Sakura's original reaction <sign> and one more thing Naruto wasn't giving up like many thought that was the case in the manga that was Hinata's hand not Naruto's  SP has come to their senses finally .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

I'll skim through it.......... And then laugh I guess. :smile: But first I'm skipping the song, They are not catchy to me anymore......... No, really.

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 June 2014 - 12:18 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

I'll skim through it.......... And then laugh I guess. :smile:

That is what i did more or less the HinaNejiNaruto part starts at the 11;00 minute till the end  still it made me laugh because there was no NH feeling in here just a comrade thing from Naruto like in the manga LOL    

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

All I have to say is I was right 100%. In my rants I said Naruto wasn't going to give up, that Naruto didn't raise his hand like a lot of people thought he did. And guess what I was right. :P A lot of people believed it was Naruto's hand not Hinata when Obito basically said join me.

Thank God the anime team didn't extend the episode by inserting 3 million flashbacks about Hinata's love towards Naruto.

And Yes Firefox they screwed Sakura's facial expression.

Edit. Also one more thing I want to point out I was right again. Hinata was only able to deflect one flying wooden stick. :lol:

Edited by Nostradamus, 05 June 2014 - 12:22 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:21 PM

One more thing that this whole scene was forced as hell Hinata just stood there when she had the time to pull herself and Naruto out but NO she has to be the stupid drama queen .

Kakashi needs to have a serious talk with Hinata it would do her good 

tumblr_inline_n6ncd8099g1re3f43.jpg

All I have to say is I was right 100%. In my rants I said Naruto wasn't going to give up, that Naruto didn't raise his hand like a lot of people thought he did. And guess what I was right. :P A lot of people believed it was Naruto's hand not Hinata when Obito basically said join me.

Thank God the anime team didn't extend the episode by inserting 3 million flashbacks about Hinata's love towards Naruto.

And Yes Firefox they screwed Sakura's facial expression.

Yep i was saying that to for a long time Naruto wouldn't have done that in a million years well here is the proof for the naysayers XD.

Tell me about it Sakura had the shocked expression on her face but in here she was like meh whatever rather serious then shocked FU*K YOU SP WTH!

Posted Image                                                            

#9 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:21 PM

Am I the only one happy that they didn't run on with complete unnecessary irrelevant filler? loll

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#10 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:33 PM

Episode 364 - The Ties That Bind
The Shinju continues to wreak havoc among the Allied Shinobi Forces. Obito takes the lead...
Obito Uchiha is very philosophical, just like Madara was once.
The Ten-Tails kills the Allied Shinbi's Forces "brains", Shikaku, Inoichi and Ao, as well as Neji. 4 deaths in only one episode, this is something!
No more Neji! Neji is dead, end!
Neji's death was soo fast, not after a long time Shikaru, Inoichi and Ao died, he died too. SOOO FAST! Well, same thing happened in the manga...
Next week episode: Those Who Dance In the Shadows : The Allied Shinobi counterattacks and far way from the Battlefield Orochimaru and Taka goes in a hidden place. Orochimaru resurrects the 4 Hokages.&#91

Edited by Sinedd, 05 June 2014 - 12:36 PM.

#11 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

OMG, some of you guys remind me of a kid going to get their shot, but by the end of it are walking out with a lollipop saying " That wasn't so bad."

I didn't really care for the hand holding scene, in fact I was too busy tearing up at Neji's death. Gosh it was so sad, ya know? Anyway, I can't wait for the future Sakura scenes to be animated! :wink:

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#12 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

OMG, some of you guys remind me of a kid going to get their shot, but by the end of it are walking out with a lollipop saying " That wasn't so bad."

I didn't really care for the hand holding scene, in fact I was too busy tearing up at Neji's death. Gosh it was so sad, ya know? Anyway, I can't wait for the future Sakura scenes to be animated! :wink:

I'm one of the very few who didn't care about Neji's death. Shikaku's and Inoichi's deaths were more emotional than Neji's to me.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#13 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

I'm one of the very few who didn't care about Neji's death. Shikaku's and Inoichi's deaths were more emotional than Neji's to me.

I found it sad in the anime, but in the manga I wasn't too upset. Though, it kinda sucks he had to sacrifice himself, there's nothing I can do about it.

He's mine, don't touch.

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

I found it sad in the anime, but in the manga I wasn't too upset. Though, it kinda sucks he had to sacrifice himself, there's nothing I can do about it.

He sacrificed himself so Naruto and Hinata could end up together as the NH fanbase said when that chapter came out. -_-

CZSn9hA.jpg

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

The episode was written well. The animation sucked tho, as always. ;)) The only thing is I wonder why they changed Sakura's expression, but that is minor.

it's because of the god music.

He sacrificed himself so Naruto and Hinata could end up together as the NH fanbase said when that chapter came out. -_-

what a bloody red thread of fate.

ナルサク

#16 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

vader.jpg

Curse you NH, nothing good ever comes from you!

He's mine, don't touch.

#17 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

Don't watch the anime for lots of reasons. I guess NH is canon since their little moment was animated, right?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:25 PM

Don't watch the anime for lots of reasons. I guess NH is canon since their little moment was animated, right?

Yup. It's canon as Lee finally going on the date with Sakura in the last episode of SD. Rejoice, everyone!

#19 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:30 PM

I'd figure Pierot wasn't going to screw up this time. After all the studio along with the Japanese fandom has known for YEARS the endgame pairing is NS. Kishi isn't that hard to read when it comes to pairings. Specially when the Japanese fans loved the Road to Ninja movie liking NS a lot. We can't forget Pierot aren't NH fans, on the contrary they support NS. Pierot only likes Hinata a lot that was the point of ep 166, they had a field trip with adding flashy animation and a cute Hinata little girl with puffy red cheeks. Can't wait for 631 to be animated I feel sorry for anime fans who don't read the manga. With this episode they will scream NH is canon getting their hopes up. They're going to get their hopes and dreams crush badly. Like Inferno said after this Hinata will return to the background and Naruto will be out of her reach.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#20 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:30 PM

One more thing that this whole scene was forced as hell Hinata just stood there when she had the time to pull herself and Naruto out but NO she has to be the stupid drama queen.

I thought that was funny, if that wasn't supposed to be slow motion she had plenty of time to drag him out of the way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users