TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

Watch

Thoughts...

Edited by TerrorKing, 10 April 2014 - 01:45 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

I agree. Overall, I'm giving this filler arc so far an 8/10. I would've given it a perfect score if they didn't put in that Yamato/Tenzo one hour episode. I felt that was the weakest part of the arc. Aside from that, I really feel that with this arc, Kakashi's character finally feels completed. I really loved the parallel they put in between Kakashi and Itachi receiving their friends' sharingans. 

Most of all, though I absolutely loved this side of Itachi that's been shown. Last week, Itachi acted like the curious kohai to Kakashi. While Hiruzen claimed that he had already possessed the qualities of a Hokage at age 7, there was still a small side of him that was the naive, optimistic young Uchiha. I also liked his questions to Kakashi, ranging from the rumors about him to the Uchihas' surveillance. But especially when he asked Kakashi what does he see himself as; a shinobi of Konoha, or a part of the Uchiha legacy. He chose neither. He simply replied he was a man living to protect his friends. I think that kinda snapped Kakashi back a bit to his fading former self.

On a whole, this arc really highlighted Kakashi's more heroic tendencies. For example, him being the reason Tenzo decided to defect to Hiruzen. And now, the one who gave Itachi the courage to walk the hellish path he was about to take. Just like Naruto, he's also affected a good deal of people. But he acts a better foil by being the one more willing to make the harder decisions.

On a side note, I did like that Mikoto part. I wonder if they'll expand their deaths to Mikoto asking Itachi to look after Naruto as well. Which makes absolute sense since Itachi did join Akatsuki to protect the village, and in turn their Jinchuuriki.   

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

I'd say the episode was really good, especially for a filler ep. It added some more depth to the whole Uchiha Massacre and for Uchiha Shisui, thoroughly enjoyed the episode and the moment where Mikoto was at the hospital looking at Naruto was very nice. In truth it made me hate Danzo even more, one of the most stupid and ignorant characters in the series no matter if he did what was best for the village. -__-

10wnpqp.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto Shippuden, Itachi Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, Danzo Shimura, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Kakshi Hatake, ANBU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users