LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Here!

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#2 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

I very much liked it... And I hope that they keep this animation, tho. It's pretty good.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#3 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

Episode 340 - Orochimaru's Return
When Orochimaru came out from Anko's mouth, I was like: Behold, the King is back! Suigetsu is hiding behind Kabuto's corpse...Long Time no See, lol!

#4 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

Really nice episode, I also think the animation has been of really high quality in recent eps. The anime is progressing really well so I assume there will be fillers really soon... I think possibly when the alliance arrive the fillers will begin, seems like a good time. Hopefully they do some interesting fillers that relate to where the anime stops, would be awesome if they do them  on the Rookie 9 and try add a bit more depth to their characters.

10wnpqp.jpg

#5 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

Am I the only one that hates the fact that when Kurama talks his mouth isn't moving. Even when Naruto and Kurama switched, Kurama talks through Naruto and his mouth isn't moving at all. I mean how can Kakashi and the rest hear Kurama?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

@Nostradamus Yeah that is something I didn't like in today's episode, maybe the only thing I mean in general it was a really good ep but when Kurama switched with Naruto and his mouth wasn't moving it just didn't look right lol. The facial expression seemed too plain and static.

10wnpqp.jpg

#7 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

Thoughts...

Really nice episode, I also think the animation has been of really high quality in recent eps. The anime is progressing really well so I assume there will be fillers really soon... I think possibly when the alliance arrive the fillers will begin, seems like a good time. Hopefully they do some interesting fillers that relate to where the anime stops, would be awesome if they do them  on the Rookie 9 and try add a bit more depth to their characters.

There's will be a new filler arc in february. It's going to be about Kakashi in his ANBU days. It sounds pretty neat, especially since I imagine it will tie into the anime quite nicely. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#8 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

@Enkai It's a strange decision that the anime studio took, I mean in the past when the Kyuubi appeared they animated his mouth now they don't even bother.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:25 AM

YES!!!!!!

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

god were episodes ahead  to tobi's unmasking

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users